The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 17-02-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Brother havanna, today i tried Nuru with a china syt (Venus) at Local Massage Directory that turn into singaporean (PR) or whatever.

The experience really alarming. hahaha, the look dam good (young and chio than the experience i have at FL Dome L) and the figure , and the best of all is ,i don't even need drill her. she just keep help me massage, help me HJ and do all the massaging, massage neck body everything which is something a FJ wont get hahaha!

But yah, still feel empty cause the penis no insert into vagina . going meet my sb tomorrow korean
just scare the 2IC weak, tomorrow going wack a pill and spray and drill liao.

Just a catch up, very long no talk to u here hahaha!
Old 17-02-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 11
JonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Not sure why Herkingdom has very few FRs in their posts though. I’m not sure why you phrased it as “the pic was a reasonable portrayal of the girl” as well. Hmm
More diplomatically correct way of describing most pictures used in this forum in general. Either that or 90% like the picture. Seldom you have 95% likeness or even better since most used their "best" photo. That is the honest truth.

Otherwise is bait and switch, which is 10% likeness... (why 10%, the person still human )

Last edited by JonathanSIV; 18-02-2018 at 08:26 AM. Reason: typo error
Old 18-02-2018, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25687 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Brother havanna, today i tried Nuru with a china syt (Venus) at Local Massage Directory that turn into singaporean (PR) or whatever.

The experience really alarming. hahaha, the look dam good (young and chio than the experience i have at FL Dome L) and the figure , and the best of all is ,i don't even need drill her. she just keep help me massage, help me HJ and do all the massaging, massage neck body everything which is something a FJ wont get hahaha!

But yah, still feel empty cause the penis no insert into vagina . going meet my sb tomorrow korean
just scare the 2IC weak, tomorrow going wack a pill and spray and drill liao.

Just a catch up, very long no talk to u here hahaha!
haha glad u liked it... i find most impt happy and song can liao...
doesnt matter where, when or what you do...
Old 18-02-2018, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Happy Doggie year to all bro.
Old 18-02-2018, 02:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
haha glad u liked it... i find most impt happy and song can liao...
doesnt matter where, when or what you do...

Haha yah lor, just like Bro havanna said, yah i really enjoy, duno why leh. how come china lady look so pretty haha.. issit because that lady that i visit is from the country side, i also wonder why her neh so big when her body not so big. doesnt look like enhance cause the neh not those firm like balloon there.

Then her voice very teh and soft. haha then she help me handjob i tired liao, she still massage my leg, jin song wor. then only 160 haha. and got a good time talking to her la.. i actually brought extra time with her when i reach hahaha and tip her very well , she was happy la. saw mr robert go find her. but of course her service is there la. she more chio when she naked haha.. her shirt not the type i like la, those sexy lace, i see her naked like more pure kind hahaha. farmer countryside poor girl coming to sg to work.

I also got think if Local FL Dome got such standard lady perform, i think her damage at least is 500-700 range. but yah la.. nationality is china so always cheaper la, then like lower grade, but the look and body and massage jin good haha. then she use her boob press on my face (din't suffocate) and her voice... haha but yah. alot thing need to try. i won't try "SM" like bro havanna yet, too high level for me haha

my damage after tips not even 1/3 of what i give to the previous few FJ la. but okay la, her place also quite good (just that its geylang) but is a condo.. so can park at the parallel parking and i press the bell then go up hehe. feel like visit her again soon in this few days. kana KC liao @@

for bro that read this.. please dont ask me where she is .. just go to Massage Directory at Samsforum and search for Venus.
Then you ownself contact her... if you like her service then tip her a bit and write a good review ( i not an OKT ).

Try her neck massage , its good.. especially the one lying on the floor, but don't try her stepping massage, a bit too pain for me (maybe different ppl different like), and try her bed massage, jin good also.
Old 18-02-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Bro havana. now i know why you say Bonk Korean no gfe / chemistry..

What happen today...
Initially want to meet a Korean Sugar Babe 1, picture seems skinny, meet liao also pui pui 1, then her english more power than my english.. then i not into pui pui girl, ai ya but give her sugar pay then at the end i whatsapp her tell her i cant continue with her.. damage a few k ~~ but okay la , since she spend the time to meet me at hotel. (her period came today..so no sex) yah i am robert..

Then cause i already ate 1 FULL sex pill and delay spray.. well i what also wanna try ma, spray on my lan jiao and eat a sex enhance pill brought at the Adult Discussion, my lan jiao grow to the biggest also same as normal leh, like no diff.

After eating the sex pill, i feel a bit headache say real. then i feel like blushing (hot) and like when i eat dinner, i not much appetite and drink a lot water, actually i advise dont eat pill if can. cause i eat pill my lan jiao size is the same as i not eat pill, for me no diff la. maybe my age not too old yet.

1) Meet the Sugar Babe her period come then no sex..
2) Engage HeavenClub lady and her lady tio police catch or whatever shit reason, make me wait for 30 mins.. and also at end no sex, like kana play by this OKT lol.

Then already pop 1 whole pill of sex drug to thicker my dick and to see how strong it can make me for sex, then whole body like burning and just wanna try this pill and delay spray power.

So book another korean of another OKT . lucky he give me a slot. so after my dinner, i zhao first then go meet her..

So I thought wah finally can try the pill power and delay spray ( cause i got PE issue) .

When she blow me, i can't feel anything sia, wah i thought i power liao, okay la normally i can only last 2 positions and i gone, this time my sex timing from 3 minutes up to lets say 6 minutes or so.. then i die at doggy, still shoot onto condom.

However after the 1st shot.. it start to feel weird, i talk she don't understand, she just rest on my arm, and I see tv(after 1st shot) (Channel New Asia) then my 2IC like not aroused cause she just sleeping at my arm and I just resting on the pillow watching Channel New Asia at the TV infront of the bed...

Then her neh neh also enhance 1, can see the neh neh sibei hard . i try press press a bit, like pressing a balloon, not real meat, buay song leh.. like bu dui, like the neh neh swollen or what. maybe thats how an enhance boob should feel like lol !

Then while waiting for the 2nd shot to get going (like do for the sake of doing cause i pay for 2 shots lol) almost fall asleep sia at the bed .. like so weird.. haha want talk also dont know how to talk to her.. then 2IC very hard wake up due to the delay spray... mai lao kui so .. i did some effort, 2IC wake up after a bit of touching here n there.

Then bonk her 2nd shot using missionary, doggie at infront of mirror, then bed.. then missionary again then end game ( I think i also tired), ownself go shower and give her a small tip, she happy ,send me off to the door then yah.. end... feel empty in the heart.

When i reach the carpark, i just fucking throw the whole delay spray and sex pill onto the rubbish bin, delay spray does work la, it does make me can do more position but then i am a lazy person, do more i also tired sia, keep change position.

I think i better train myself more fit so i can last longer, the spray i spray liao , i feel nothing when the girl BJ me, totally no shiok but also can be because i spray too much la lol. The spray is effective. but the pill i duno la, different ppl different, but because i eat a full course meal (dinner) then go bonk the korean so the impact not so strong, today a lot things not smooth haha..

Bonking a korean is like i talk chicken she talk duck, we dont understand each other..

Majiam waste of time watching tv while she rest on my arm and sleep. then the neh neh also press liao buay song. cause not natural, like sibei hard.
Agree with your engage korean / foreigner and the chemistry is not right although they are hardworking and polite.

Like that think massage (without FJ , BJ , BBBJ) is better. at least i HJ shoot out liao, still got people massage me haha..

Sian about commercial sex liao (will not engage until married liao, sex for the sake of produce kids). Hope my dick & mental can be a good boy and quit engaging fl haha.

Pai seh. just my 2 cents of ranting. Thanks brother havana for the FL dome 3 response in earlier post.. i myself go try, sex drugs, delay spray and korean. Mission completed.. no more FL for me !

Just massage and HJ will do.. still think the China lady (who turn singaporean) that I engage for massage more song sia.. although no sex.

Last edited by bradplay2018; 19-02-2018 at 12:24 AM.
Old 19-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blocky View Post
thanks for sharing bro.... others can learn from what we share
sharing is caring...
Old 19-02-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
sharing is caring...
haha i majiam write story, I had like 5 FJ and 1 Massage session. meet a potential SB (turn out to be a bit more weight than I expect) and pay her but no sex & no continue in about 30 days i think lol. Making myself try everything i wanna try.. so can quit soon, like went crazy liao

I think massage is still quite song. but now my lan jiao no more sperm, dry liao so i think no point go massage, she HJ me also wont shoot.
then that Venus massager HJ me till i leak a bit of urine sia. sibei epic hardcore hj haha.. maybe i drink too much water before meet her ~_~

My personal experience was also to help other brother understand how its like to actually bonk korean, use pill (hard to say cause i eat a main course before engage the girl, the effect maybe half also liao) and delay spray (delay spray does work wor. but the losing part is the girl suck you dick, totally no feel hahahaha) but can do more position, but tiring leh, keep grinding the girl hahaha if that what 1 wanna achieve, but say real its tiring i tell you.

Chemistry is sibei important. sometime do too much commercial will dam sian 1. dont know why (other than massage cause sibei relax)
Old 19-02-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
haha i majiam write story, I had like 5 FJ and 1 Massage session. meet a potential SB (turn out to be a bit more weight than I expect) and pay her but no sex & no continue in about 30 days i think lol. Making myself try everything i wanna try.. so can quit soon, like went crazy liao

I think massage is still quite song. but now my lan jiao no more sperm, dry liao so i think no point go massage, she HJ me also wont shoot.
then that Venus massager HJ me till i leak a bit of urine sia. sibei epic hardcore hj haha.. maybe i drink too much water before meet her ~_~

My personal experience was also to help other brother understand how its like to actually bonk korean, use pill (hard to say cause i eat a main course before engage the girl, the effect maybe half also liao) and delay spray (delay spray does work wor. but the losing part is the girl suck you dick, totally no feel hahahaha) but can do more position, but tiring leh, keep grinding the girl hahaha if that what 1 wanna achieve, but say real its tiring i tell you.

Chemistry is sibei important. sometime do too much commercial will dam sian 1. dont know why (other than massage cause sibei relax)
once u feel commercial sex doesnt appeal to u anymore, then it's time to retire already...
of coz ideal situation is to find a good sex partner but in real life thats not always the case so...
after awhile u will be back to where u started...
Old 19-02-2018, 03:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Bninja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yes I agreed with Bro H.S...☺

You sounded like a young chap who is loaded but inexperienced.Its ok everyone been through that...Just an advice dun take sex pills,got side effects.

And regarding the delay spray ,its usage is same as magic tissue I think.After the gal blow you then you spray or use magic tissue if she allowed.(+25 mins)I tried it on a thai gal last time out.

Btw,Bro Brad i think i know who's the PRC turned Sin ML you are refering too😄If not wrong shes the one I kena Kced cos I really enjoy her massage sessions.☺
Old 19-02-2018, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Generally those sex pills here have dosage that is over the limit per pill. Those Symthoms are common w legal pills, just tat if one took those over dosage pills the symthoms will be more severe including double vision etc.

Advice is to take half the pill only
Old 19-02-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bninja View Post
Yes I agreed with Bro H.S...☺

You sounded like a young chap who is loaded but inexperienced.Its ok everyone been through that...Just an advice dun take sex pills,got side effects.

And regarding the delay spray ,its usage is same as magic tissue I think.After the gal blow you then you spray or use magic tissue if she allowed.(+25 mins)I tried it on a thai gal last time out.

Btw,Bro Brad i think i know who's the PRC turned Sin ML you are refering too��If not wrong shes the one I kena Kced cos I really enjoy her massage sessions.☺
Yes i am loaded and inexperienced. I think i going quit this scene soon also le. maybe still goes back to this massage lady whose service is good and give her do HJ for fun. She did tempt me say she might do more for me if i become her regular *RISK*!!

Haha yah that lady voice very low, then her pattern of talking quite funny also. but yah her massage can. got strength.
Old 19-02-2018, 09:14 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Generally those sex pills here have dosage that is over the limit per pill. Those Symthoms are common w legal pills, just tat if one took those over dosage pills the symthoms will be more severe including double vision etc.

Advice is to take half the pill only
I actually took half of the pill when i meet my first sugar baby. Then end up no sex due to her period came. not sure how real is that. but forget it, i don't like force people.

Then i confirm booking with 1 okt and i wait at the appointed place, worry that my first half pill lost it touch, i eat the remaining half pill. and go do my spray, then after waiting 20 minutes, he tell me his girl got caught in the mid way by police when she buy condom. maybe is real la, but sian .

Then make another booking with another OKT then finish the deed lor, but before meeting that last korean that I bonk last night. the impact like not there. Be it delay spray or the pill. Delay spray does the magic but yah no feel when kana blow.
Old 20-02-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slvwg19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, since this the great bonks thread i must talk about a great experience i just encountered. I met ester from nice guys yesterday at 8.30pm and i must say she is the epitome of GFE.

It really felt like i was sharing the events of my day with a girlfriend.
She is sweet and i found her quite cute with her bangs. We chit chatted for quite a bit. It felt really easy to talk to her so if you bros are into intimacy then she is the girl for you.

So after talking for a bit, we started making out like long last lovers while i fingered her. Her DFK was strong with lots of tongue action. After making out for like 10mins she started giving me a really slurpy bbbj.(just the way i love it) her suction was good and soon it was caps on and she started riding me like i was hardcore bull and she was an wild old cowboy trying to tame me. She is extremely hardworking and rode me for a good 10 to 15 mins before i changed to missionary. Missionary is my fav position so i decided to complete my mission in that position.

But the thing i loved the most about her was that she wanted to shower together but end up she gave me a shoulder and back rub in the shower and really cleaned me up good before she started cleaning herself. I offered to rub soap on her like she did for me but she said it was ok. True service oriented.

After showering we continued talking past the 1hr slot. Definitely not a time watcher. I would say she is honestly worth the price.

My one issue is that she should habe showered before starting our business because i am quite particular about hygiene. But really a great session.

If you liked my FR, please do up this poor newbie. Thanks guys.
Old 20-02-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
qazxswedc312 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

is nice guys still around? thread seems to have disappear
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1