The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-04-2018, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 11
sytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to allsytRider is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Way overdue FR for Lexus from BKK Gems as promised to bro Jerry
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=687287

Like many bros, I was gunning for either Eve or Bibi but decided to give Lexus a go after reassurance by bro Jerry that this lineup is so stellar until other girls are overshadowed. Pls see my humble FR for her:

Looks: A definite SYT. She opened the door dressed in a damn tight maxi dress and straightaway I was like hoseh liao. Has a pleasant and pretty face and hourglass figure. Typical thai tan

Shower: Didn't offer to shower with me. Sense maybe she shy but not a problem.

Boobs: Natural B cups, nice brown nipples.

Pussy: Trimmed, nice and tight. More abt that later

Frenching: Takes time to build up, but once started she wont stop.

BBBJ: Didn't try, had a capped BJ and it was okay.

Fingering: Yes and she loves it! Made her so dripping wet and she was so horny after. Again, she takes time to build up the passion but its worth it.

FJ: Damn fucking tight, rode me like a devil and I cummed in double quick time. There's something about her hot figure grinding on me so hard that turned me on damn big time. Wasn't holding back after all that effort fingering her haha.

GFE: Sweet and thoughtful type who is willing to please and attentive. But unleash her horniness and be prepared for a wild ride.

OKT: Swee swee standard by bro Jerry as usual.

Location: Central. Need to walk slightly if taking public transport. It was pouring on the day I went so better prep umbrella. Apartment is damn nice like a hotel. Clean and classy place.

In conclusion, Lexus is like a sweet syt that can be shy maybe due to her english barrier. But be nice and gentle and she'll reciprocate with the passion like a gf. Another quality girl by BKK Gems!

Pls bear with me as my power recovers
Old 18-04-2018, 03:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

FR on Nana (RP)
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=688178

Many thanks to okt who arranged this last minute session (only took 15 mins from initial request to room door... lol!)

Location: central... I think this area is quickly becoming my hunting ground

Looks: I admit that I really like Nana's look.. maybe because she bears a slight resemblance to 碧しの/篠めぐみ (pictured below. one of my fave actress).

Body: Got to be honest... she's not big-boobed and has a slight tummy. So her figure is probably her weakest area. But I'm willing to overlook this because of her looks (above) and her attitude (below).

Character: She can understand English enough for us to converse.. so again this is a major plus point for me. My gut feel is that she's very nice and genuine.. so being with her doesn't feel commercial at all. I tried getting her to talk dirty during the deed but she was so shy... lol. We managed to talk quite a bit before and after the deed... lots of cuddles and kisses and whatnot during this time.. basically you'll get lots of GFE if you are nice to her.

Frenching: She speaks french. Fluently.
Painting/BBBJ: skipped..
FJ: It happened so fast and smoothly... Just went straight for the main course. Cowgirl, missionary, doggie, missionary. I only remember the overwhelming feelings from constant, intense frenching and fucking. Her stereo also quite powerful for the brief instances we parted lips.

Parting shots: RTF is yes. I only came to know that she offers aj while writing this post. Didn't really do my research and just went with okt's recommendation. Luckily it turned out good for me.

Parting shots 2: I reckon some folks may not be able to get past her figure. I totally understand, as my recent fucks before her were mostly big-boobed babes. If you are trying her, I suggest to go with tempered expectations for this area.

Parting shots 3: additional consideration.. for me, she's quite a bargain at that price.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 18-04-2018, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 15
m0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to beholdm0n0n0ke is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
One positive FR is posted after a negative FR is shared.
Interesting.
I was thinking of that too...
Old 18-04-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
tinyelephant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Taylor from emmanuelle. What you see is what you get. 

Looks: 8/10 (slight blemishes vs photo posted, due to no make up). 

Body: 10/10 (totally what you see on the site. Slim girl, smooth and soft skin. Not to mention fair) 

Boobs: 9/10 (boobs are soft and succulent) 

Ass: 10/10 (small, yet perky. Perfect for her slim yet curvy frame) 

Bbbj: 8/10 (slow, sensual with the right strength.. Only complaints being the duration) 

Fj: 8/10 (she is pretty tight, most work done by me, ending 2nd shot covered in sweat) 

Gfe: 7/10 (feels like bonking a fb, non commercial. Gives off an ice Queen vibe) 

Comms: 10/10 (don't think bros should have a problem. She speaks a bit of English, well versed too due to her background) 

Overall: 9/10 money well spent. 

Rtf: would love to when vit m recharges
Old 18-04-2018, 10:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0n0n0ke View Post
I was thinking of that too...
And all of his posts are on Emmanuelle girls.
Therefore it is obvious broLouis = Emmanuelle okt
Old 18-04-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster (B)

WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I think this incident was poorly handled by the OKT. Instead of damage control by coming to an amicable solution with the customer..... he made the situation worse going headon against the customer. Worse of all is to make threats..... times have changed you cannot talk violence nowadays.... OKT only kill his own business. Given the situation with this stable now..... I agree it is wise to stay away until things cool down.
Must be newbie okt or never train his helpers properly.
For the safety of his girls and customers I think he better change to a new location since police report already lodged.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pink
Stable: emmanuelle

OKT: superman good and clear as usual. I know e exact location on past trips. Tip: dont sms, okt reply on watsapp nia
This FR is neutral base on individual exp and i have patronize superman several times.

Shower was pretty SOP . good is heater is working and mouth wash too! Haaa

Looks
She's cute 80% similar -20% is she is not as slim in photo w small pimples no both cheek.

Body
smooth skin as she is young, -50% on waist and legs. Tummy w tatto. Not as slim as per photo. I consider her as plump. Bmi 25. I am bmi 20 type w slim built w average looking. Not for meat lover. I should have heed okt advice to choose mimi but is in other location: G. Lol

Boobs
Huge D w slighly little pointed small nipple. Sagging maybe is real.

Catbath
Nil. I requested to kiss from top to bottom kenna rejected. Only suck my nipple

BBBJ
Average. Blow wo condom for 1min then want to cap liao. Maybe she is green and young. Will skip young girl in future.

FJ
Nil. Wanted to blow and cim nia.

CIM:
She said cannot dont like the smell. I requested to blow bjjj till cum then COB also cannot. Sian. End up COB. Superman bro u may relook on this. Hope next FL better.

GFE
Cannot french, light few kiss. Requested massage-average. Nothing much maybe her last few days liao

RTF : nope for her. Other recommended gals from superman ba.

Lesson learnt: i should have confirm the service w the girl rather than okt b4 start like bbbj till Cim and french. I respect the gal if she cant and i will tip her and cancelled on e spot. Heng i book 1hr nia. Left 30mins

Bro superman no hard feeling k. I still like ur service and quick update.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:04 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
I dunno this guy hong lah.... but I got read his posts in the mamak forum. He claimed after his post on Yakira he started receive several msgs and when the harassment turned to threats..... he went to the police.

Whether true or not it is prudent to take precautions and avoid Emmanuelle stable just in case the police decide to take action.
Bro.... can give the link to this mamak forum?
Old 18-04-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 18
shinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershinoda is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Late FR for Milk @DH

As usual, will always start with OKT response follow by the gal.

OKT: 10/10 Very friendly, prompt and responsive. love it when OKT reply fast cos you know they are serious in your business.

Rooms: Nice big and spacious.

Milk

Looks: 7.5/10 80% resemblance to pic. Pretty face overall. Standard Thai Tan.

Body: 7/10 slight bulging tummy probably given birth before. Meaty ass. Good for people who love doggie

Boobs: 8.5/10 after seeing so many enhanced boobies, this is refreshing. LOL. Definitely a pair of natural D cups with nice light brownish protruding nipples for sucking. She moans when you lick and suck her nipples!

Shower: Help you wash clean clean, no action in shower though. Will dried you up with towel once back in room. Reminds me of shower houses in BKK.

Here come the fun part.

Frenching: 10/10 she speaks good French.

Catbath: 9/10 almost everywhere except feet!

BBBJ: 9/10 good BJ skills with AR. Wet, slurpy and a lot of , ball sucking and shaft licking (My fav) BTH. Almost came.

FJ: 9/10 Very good rider and love the moans. Aa missionary, she will pull you closer and kiss your ear and neck machiam making love to GF like that. Told her I am coming soon and she asked whether I wanna shoot in her mouth. I am like woah... not bad, auto ask. So I quickly stand up, pull out condom and shoot my max load! Rested awhile before washing up. was chatting with her on bed and she told me she provide massage in BKK and ask if I wanna try. Turn around and let her massage. Wow, buay pai. Feel like I am visiting those spa. LOL after awhile she whisper to my ears and say left 30 mins and ask do I want more sex.... then she start to kiss my back. Long story short. While doggie her, can see she rub her own clit. Finally came in her with sweat all over. 2nd shot always take a longer time for me. She Pull out condom for me while I lay flat. haha

GFE: 10/10 No commercial feelings which I like

Comm: 9/10 She speaks good English so comm not a problem.

Attitude: 10/10 Very willing to please

Overall: 8.5/10 While she is lacking in her looks and body(not ugly as I said) but she make up with her natural Ds and service. I met FL with pretty looks but cannot work.

RTF: yeah !
Old 18-04-2018, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Pink
Stable: emmanuelle

OKT: superman good and clear as usual. I know e exact location on past trips. Tip: dont sms, okt reply on watsapp nia
This FR is neutral base on individual exp and i have patronize superman several times.

Shower was pretty SOP . good is heater is working and mouth wash too! Haaa

Looks
She's cute 80% similar -20% is she is not as slim in photo w small pimples no both cheek.

Body
smooth skin as she is young, -50% on waist and legs. Tummy w tatto. Not as slim as per photo. I consider her as plump. Bmi 25. I am bmi 20 type w slim built w average looking. Not for meat lover. I should have heed okt advice to choose mimi but is in other location: G. Lol

Boobs
Huge D w slighly little pointed small nipple. Sagging maybe is real.

Catbath
Nil. I requested to kiss from top to bottom kenna rejected. Only suck my nipple

BBBJ
Average. Blow wo condom for 1min then want to cap liao. Maybe she is green and young. Will skip young girl in future.

FJ
Nil. Wanted to blow and cim nia.

CIM:
She said cannot dont like the smell. I requested to blow bjjj till cum then COB also cannot. Sian. End up COB. Superman bro u may relook on this. Hope next FL better.

GFE
Cannot french, light few kiss. Requested massage-average. Nothing much maybe her last few days liao

RTF : nope for her. Other recommended gals from superman ba.

Lesson learnt: i should have confirm the service w the girl rather than okt b4 start like bbbj till Cim and french. I respect the gal if she cant and i will tip her and cancelled on e spot. Heng i book 1hr nia.

Bro superman no hard feeling k. I still like ur service and quick update.
Old 18-04-2018, 11:17 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I am support both Chiongsters n Stables lah hor. Do try settle differences behind first where possible. Nothing wrong to post in forum by the way.

All the real chiongster FRs are very much needed n appreciated. But don't try sabotage lah hor. These days a lot acting going on, the clones also try to white wash their accounts so everyone just have to choose the girl u like with your own mind n heart. Its your money leh 555

SBF Dome1 have evolved over the decade. I think some adjustments or changes needed. Just have to wait.... for better or worst 5555555
I agreed with u that all the real chiongster FRs are very much needed n appreciated. That bcos not alot of real chiongster keen to post now due to work commitment and also lof of childish play and act of sabotage and accusation of being a write resulting in this. However, i still belive some have sign up another account to continue showing their support here.

As for fake pics, i am very sure that SBF admin team have work hard in rejecting fake pics stable inside here. Credit should goes to them. Sometime i think gals sent pics which is taken long time ago and operator of the stable did not check could result in all these so call fake pics.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-04-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dokboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Name @ RP

Looks-- much better in person than pictures. With flawless skin and natural Bs
Nice bum for doggie

Name is courtious,service oriented and nice laday. More of GF kind and her communication is OK as well. She is POWER and definitely RTF material.Ingenral looks, service, RTF, and erc.. All boxes ticked and i cannot find anybnegative aspects.
So if you are askung me to rate i will give 9/10 overall from my perspective.
Preserve this gem and be nice to her...happy bonking!
Old 18-04-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 20
giggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to allgiggz83 is a name known to all

any bro knows what happen to Siam Angel? Want to book Maggie but no reply
Old 18-04-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roarkstar69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
bro can msg me the OKT number? wanna bonk tuva too

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand123 View Post
FR for Tiva of Lust Vegas

I read the positive FRs for Tiva posted by other bros and likes what i saw posted on Lust Vegas' website so took the plunge and booked a slot.

The photos posted of Tiva are accurate. Pretty lady, petite with natural B cup breasts topped with sensitive brown nipples. Nice curvy body with a very full ass that makes doggy position particularly pleasurable.

Tiva's service is great. She does not speak too much English but is fluent in both Thai and Japanese so Bros who speak those languages will get better service and GFE. Tiva is very accommodating and my 2 shots of FJ with her were very good. As mentioned earlier, Tiva's full ass made doggy style my go to choice and both shots ended in this position. I managed to get DFK throughout the session that made it better.

Recommended. As always, YMMV so take all FRs with a pinch of salt.

(P.S. Yup, stupid trolls are still going around zapping bros who write FRs be it positive or negative. To all genuine Bros writing HONEST FRs just keep it up. Those bros with some brains will be able to discern the nonsense from the truth. Ignore those trolls.)
Old 18-04-2018, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 0
KatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKatongCowboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I agreed with u that all the real chiongster FRs are very much needed n appreciated. That bcos not alot of real chiongster keen to post now due to work commitment and also lof of childish play and act of sabotage and accusation of being a write resulting in this. However, i still belive some have sign up another account to continue showing their support here.

As for fake pics, i am very sure that SBF admin team have work hard in rejecting fake pics stable inside here. Credit should goes to them. Sometime i think gals sent pics which is taken long time ago and operator of the stable did not check could result in all these so call fake pics.
So whats new?
This thread used to be good with genuine contributions by samsters but has since been infiltrated and dominated by okt clones. Genuine FR posts are removed or zapped and all the fake FRs by the clones flood the thread.

This thread has become as bad as FL2 Dome now and cannot be trusted anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1