The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-05-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Al least their poolic never cum & kacheow us cheongers, really dun like is at JKT always kena stopped by their stoopid nite roadblocks asking for $$$$
Thailand also have frequent night roadblocks but not as bad as Jakarta ones.

Most tourists will lock up their passports in hotel in-room safe.
During roadblocks or raids the useless Jakarta polisi usually will demand to see your physical passport and use this as an excuse to milk you or haul you back to police station if you do not have it on you.

Quote:
But the coffee powder scandal using used battery powder really takes the cake and somemore been in operation many years, WTF and I really love drinking their thick coffee.....
Battery powder!
Old 19-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess what the Saigonese happily stand in line for: bubble milk

By Quynh Tran May 19, 2018 | 01:09 pm GMT+7

Hundreds of people queue from 6 p.m. every day just to get a cup of brown-sugar drink at this streetside shop.

Every day at 6 p.m. on Tran Hung Dao Street, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City, people would come and line up on the sidewalk to buy brown sugar bubble milk from a small streetside shop. The shop opened a month ago and immediately became trendy.

The shop has no name, no chairs or tables. It is literally a stall serving takeaway drinks from baskets. The drinks have been prepared at home and the vendors only need to pour it into plastic cups and add ice for the standing customers. A cup costs VND20,000 ($0.87).

My Huynh, the owner, does all the preparation herself. “This is a new kind of drink from overseas and just got into Vietnam a few months ago. I added my own twist,” Huynh said. The drink is a mixture of tapioca balls, melted brown sugar, sugar-free fresh milk and ice.

"The chewy tapioca balls mixed with the sweetness of dark sugar creates a unique flavor,” said a 19-year-old customer. Most of the customers are millenials, but the line also has some old people and children.

Huynh said many people would line up 30 minutes before opening. The shop sells about 500 to 700 cups a day. Each customer is only allowed to by a maximum of 10 drinks to make sure that other people do not have to wait for so long.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-05-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
nope...they eat their own cheena brand bowl instant noodle...used the hot water from the airport near toilet...

Wah goot eh, own cockroaches poison own cockroaches, when I was there I never even dare to buy their instant noodles cos dunno WTF they had substituted for the real ingredients inside

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 21-05-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
alo...no need to say...all knew here...

All knew but nobody want to intro SSSYTs to poor little me......huhuhuhu..... so no choice I gotta keep reminding everybody mah......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-05-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
can always drink better quality coffee which they grind the beans...

Thats the thing about me, I seldom patronize these kinda more upmarket outlets cos I find their prices too close to sinkie's standard, even in Sinkie alone I can count with my fingers how many times I have actually gone into Starbaht or Kopi Bean in my whole life

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-05-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
serious you are down with terminal illness...mean you hv cancer...

not all beef are bleached lah...just eat at reputable shops should be ok...

Those culprits are wholesalers which also means they either distribute to other retailers/middlemen or to shops/restaurants themselves, given their high number of years in operation I would say that the chances are very high unless they operate in other far-flung provinces

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-05-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Thailand also have frequent night roadblocks but not as bad as Jakarta ones.

Most tourists will lock up their passports in hotel in-room safe.
During roadblocks or raids the useless Jakarta polisi usually will demand to see your physical passport and use this as an excuse to milk you or haul you back to police station if you do not have it on you.

Battery powder!

Thailand maybe I am very lucky (touch wood) cos I have been travelling there for close to 30 years for work and have never ever been stopped not even once but JKT really fark tup almost every trip also kena cos we always cheong until very late

Yup you heard rite they took those used battery and extract the black powder to dye the beans

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-05-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Guess what the Saigonese happily stand in line for: bubble milk

By Quynh Tran May 19, 2018 | 01:09 pm GMT+7

Chai Tao James Bond favourite drink

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 21-05-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah goot eh, own cockroaches poison own cockroaches, when I was there I never even dare to buy their instant noodles cos dunno WTF they had substituted for the real ingredients inside

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
yup...better be safe...never know what carcinogen or melamine inside...

Old 21-05-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Thats the thing about me, I seldom patronize these kinda more upmarket outlets cos I find their prices too close to sinkie's standard, even in Sinkie alone I can count with my fingers how many times I have actually gone into Starbaht or Kopi Bean in my whole life

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
you are top consumer and is your own choice...I drink coffee neat and no add anything...so I knew if coffee tastes good or bad...

Old 21-05-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Those culprits are wholesalers which also means they either distribute to other retailers/middlemen or to shops/restaurants themselves, given their high number of years in operation I would say that the chances are very high unless they operate in other far-flung provinces

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
haha...i no eat beef...

Old 21-05-2018, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Chai Tao James Bond favourite drink

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
huh...he still frequent ha...

Old 21-05-2018, 10:51 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Me simple person, simple life. Drink normal Kopi C enough liao.

Once in a blue blue blue moon or no choice then will drink those ataus coffee.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-05-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Me simple person, simple life. Drink normal Kopi C enough liao.

Once in a blue blue blue moon or no choice then will drink those ataus coffee.
haizzz...in Vietnam...can buy coffee beans by gram and ask them grind...vacuum pack then bring back...just put coffee powder into filter and pour 95deg hot water...add your milk or anything to taste...

Old 22-05-2018, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
yup...better be safe...never know what carcinogen or melamine inside...

Yup agreed, nowadays I very kiasee also liao.......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1