The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 20-06-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ProPokerPlayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Is Joleen from Armani99 still around?
Old 20-06-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ProPokerPlayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is joleen from armani99 still around?
Old 20-06-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Andyly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Yup. My sentiments.
Got money, go for it.
No money, work hard get money or use hand.
Chionging FL is not a right that it should be subsidised or cheap.
Don’t forget the ‘product’ or ‘service’ is an actual human being. Bitching about prices just seems petty and small.
Well said bro!
Old 20-06-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ashwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProPokerPlayer View Post
Is joleen from armani99 still around?
I think it will be best to check with the armani okt on the availability, as the ladies will have off day.
Old 20-06-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Goodboy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, this Karen this have?
Old 21-06-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
Metalfang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMetalfang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried Tiffany from confirmSG.

Hassle free booking process from the agent. Location is a 4 star hotel near central area. First impression when I met up with Tiffany, her skin tone was darker then expected(closer to that of a Malay) and she have a few tattoos which I do not mind.

Her height is about 1.7+, got a slim waist with B size boobs (which is just perfect for her frame) and a heart shape butt. Her looks is definitely above average. Despite me being a man with few words, she is very friendly and was able to break the ice very quickly. There is nothing commercial about her, it feel like you are hooking up with a fwb and most importantly she seem to enjoy it as well. Her bbbj was wet and slippery and the view of her doing it almost ended me early, I returned the favor and the way she moaned and grabbed my hand was such a turn on. During the session, she will grind and thrust her hips against me which make the whole session feel so damn good.

The damage was 600 + 50 for the room. To me it's definitely worth it and I am looking forward to trying other girls from the same agent.
Old 21-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Found myself to be an ‘invited member’ by Wonderland. I think it’s because I booked an expensive gal from a related stable before, and so Wonderland will send me pics/stats of their premium gals from time to time.
Had my eye on one Sherry for a Long time. Tried to book once but she was apparently code red at the last minute. Her pic is highly appealing to me, with a sexy face and busty body. Also 1.65cm according to okt.

In real life, she was more GND in nature. Sherry likes to take the session slow and plenty of chat to warm up. We then engaged in one of my longest frenching session (really Long!) before I strip her top off. Guess she likes to have a love making session rather than a HC full service to the guy.

As I was sucking her soft tits, she kept pulling me up to French and French. Finally I flip over and she started to bbbj. The whole mood was really comfy And i felt the urge to cum. Being gentleman (ahem) I motioned to her rather than shooting a full load into her mouth. And all this happened even before she stripped out of her la senza undies!

Rtf: certainly I will, as I rate her in same cat as butterfly Rebecca, sg babe Val and Armani Cindy. My personal view!
Old 22-06-2018, 03:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sharonism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, i have left the industry for about 1 year and like to know if anyone could guide me on opening a thread myself as i decide to go independent instead of being under an agent. It would be great if anyone could guide me!

(Prefer not to post my previous name and i hope everyone respects my decision.)

Love Sharon <3
Old 22-06-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharonism View Post
Hello, i have left the industry for about 1 year and like to know if anyone could guide me on opening a thread myself as i decide to go independent instead of being under an agent. It would be great if anyone could guide me!

Love Sharon <3
Good for you! Good luck and stay safe!
Old 22-06-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

seems like there is no FLs worthy of a bonk currently.

Old 22-06-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm.... do that mean you have had a bad reputation associated with yr previous nick ?

Bros, correct me if i am wrong. If you were previously viviankoh, aandrea then definitely many bros here will want to book u again. But.....if you were here previously with a bad rep then no point as we will reject you and in my case i wont pay a rejection fee at all.

Quote:

Love Sharon <3
Old 22-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sharonism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
Hmm.... do that mean you have had a bad reputation associated with yr previous nick ?

Bros, correct me if i am wrong. If you were previously viviankoh, aandrea then definitely many bros here will want to book u again. But.....if you were here previously with a bad rep then no point as we will reject you and in my case i wont pay a rejection fee at all.
I’m pretty sure I never met you before Ipman. I did not had a lot review then as my agent was very short lived. If anyone could recall BabyNation. Yeah, to add on to what you said, It wasn’t so nice to see such comments of not paying rejection fee. Did not had bad rep either as it was 2 months and with only 5 appts from my previous agent. Hope that helps.
Old 22-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I’m pretty sure I never met you before Ipman. I did not had a lot review then as my agent was very short lived. If anyone could recall BabyNation. Yeah, to add on to what you said, It wasn’t so nice to see such comments of not paying rejection fee. Did not had bad rep either as it was 2 months and with only 5 appts from my previous agent. Hope that helps.
Support independents!! But pls don’t scare us with the price hor...
Old 22-06-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Never see u before too . But wise choice to become independent
Old 22-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
If you truly want rejection fee...make sure you post pictures with your face. Then people will have no excuse.

Everyone has certain expectation in the face value. No one wants to meet a girl and feel cheated by the look and yet pay a fee. Dont forget the customer also need to travel to the location. Can we claim transport fee from you too

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1