The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Girls in 1654A

wechat with Maizi

she unable to cut card yesterday and will stay one more week. good news for bros

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-06-2018, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
wechat with Maizi

she unable to cut card yesterday and will stay one more week. good news for bros
Her service same level or already ord mood ..
Old 22-06-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
wechat with Maizi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
Her service same level or already ord mood ..
Well, she happens to be on strawberry leave now, so it would be a bonus if she can work next Tuesday before cutting card on Wednesday.

Service level for me was still good during my last session with her this past Monday.
Old 25-06-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

After two previous brief glances while sitting at the customer sofa of her house, finally got the chance to have a close encounter with newbie Duo Duo a few days ago. I sort of knew what to expect in terms of looks and body. The hourglass figure and classical beauty face from a distance was all I could recall in my mind before the session. To see her upclose, wow...totally something else entirely. She exuded this gentle and sunny feeling, especially when she smiles. Sweet young thing indeed with her clothes on, but once she stripped to her birthday suit, fuh! The face of an angel, body of a devil description truly fits her perfectly. The devil body description is even more apt when I saw she has this heartbeat tattoo near her right shoulder. B cup boobs supplemented with perky butt: a combination that brought my dick straight up and hard in no time.

With that first impression, onward to service. Shower was basic routine with a brief stimulation of my dick using her hand while she stood behind me. Once we were on the bed, she started with a light back massage followed by boob rub and catbath. AR was given with me on my all fours while she gently carassed my dick with hand lotion applied. In my FR for Yumi 1606, I mentioned Yumi gave minimal AR without much effort. Here, Duo Duo was the opposite. She applied a lot of force in licking my asshole that it felt less shiok than it should be. Perhaps will remind her in my RTF.

With the AR over, it was on to licking of my nipples and front body catbath, followed by BBBJ. All were nicely done, bringing my mood to a high. I then bonked her missionary style after she put the cap on my dick. I couldn't resist slapping her meaty butt lightly a few times while bonking her. Frenching was out of the question as she was having cough that day. After several thrusts and squeezing of her sumptuous boobs, I couldn't hold it anymore and shot out my cum inside her with the protection on.

Overall, I'd say she is one of the few newbies whom I will surely support as a regular. Her only flaw in that session was she wasn't very into chit-chats. She will only say something in response to what I asked or said. Ice maiden beauty, perhaps. She is also prone to falling sick due to the local weather just like Mai Zi. Hopefully she can be healthier and more talkative in our next meetup.
Old 25-06-2018, 01:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
After two previous brief glances while sitting at the customer sofa of her house, finally got the chance to have a close encounter with newbie Duo Duo a few days ago. I sort of knew what to expect in terms of looks and body. The hourglass figure and classical beauty face from a distance was all I could recall in my mind before the session. To see her upclose, wow...totally something else entirely. She exuded this gentle and sunny feeling, especially when she smiles. Sweet young thing indeed with her clothes on, but once she stripped to her birthday suit, fuh! The face of an angel, body of a devil description truly fits her perfectly. The devil body description is even more apt when I saw she has this heartbeat tattoo near her right shoulder. B cup boobs supplemented with perky butt: a combination that brought my dick straight up and hard in no time.

With that first impression, onward to service. Shower was basic routine with a brief stimulation of my dick using her hand while she stood behind me. Once we were on the bed, she started with a light back massage followed by boob rub and catbath. AR was given with me on my all fours while she gently carassed my dick with hand lotion applied. In my FR for Yumi 1606, I mentioned Yumi gave minimal AR without much effort. Here, Duo Duo was the opposite. She applied a lot of force in licking my asshole that it felt less shiok than it should be. Perhaps will remind her in my RTF.

With the AR over, it was on to licking of my nipples and front body catbath, followed by BBBJ. All were nicely done, bringing my mood to a high. I then bonked her missionary style after she put the cap on my dick. I couldn't resist slapping her meaty butt lightly a few times while bonking her. Frenching was out of the question as she was having cough that day. After several thrusts and squeezing of her sumptuous boobs, I couldn't hold it anymore and shot out my cum inside her with the protection on.

Overall, I'd say she is one of the few newbies whom I will surely support as a regular. Her only flaw in that session was she wasn't very into chit-chats. She will only say something in response to what I asked or said. Ice maiden beauty, perhaps. She is also prone to falling sick due to the local weather just like Mai Zi. Hopefully she can be healthier and more talkative in our next meetup.
good effort to fr. don't forget to share in the newbie thread
Old 09-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
starlight999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried MiMi

Natural D Cup, very accomodate, strong BBBJ, beauty young girl with MILF feel.

nich service and patience.
Old 12-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dGspotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

WL Name - LeLe
Looks - Pretty SYT. Ktv look
Age - 24
Height - Approx. 1.65 (w/o heels)
Tits size - b Cups Natural and sensitive
Body Built - Not skinny or fat womanly curves
Home Base - L1654A
Attitude - fun and down to earth girl.
GFE - good she remnds me of my fav in MP
Massage - quite ok
Bbj 5mins and quite good
FJ responsive tight and can take good banging
Wet easily fonished her in 6 position. Good in cowgirl position.
RTF yes
Old 12-07-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Jia Jia is my fave in this shop ....

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 12-07-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Jia Jia is my fave in this shop ....
She looks prettier than before
Old 12-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dumber11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Where is this place?
Old 12-07-2018, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumber11 View Post
Where is this place?
Heard it’s in Geylang
Old 12-07-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumber11 View Post
Where is this place?
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Heard it’s in Geylang
Heard is somewhere in Lor 69.

New block of apartments. Level 16 Room 54.

Two Rooms for consultation.

Room A and Room B.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dGspotter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

New block of apartments. Level 16 Room 54.

Two Rooms for consultation.

Room A and Room B.
Geylang st 54 house 16
Old 12-07-2018, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
HuH...what happen to our 6969 Nato ler...long time no post liao
Old 12-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
HuH...what happen to our 6969 Nato ler...long time no post liao
He make many many $$ and now go long holiday liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1