The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 04-10-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rickyseow is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=702187
Fake photo.not 台湾妹,very old.small bobo
Old 04-10-2018, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
itadakimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=704510
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=705420
CiCi and yiyi.all the fake photo.very old china woman.not from taiwan.not from korea.fuck the OKT

Last edited by itadakimasu; 24-10-2018 at 12:50 AM.
Old 05-10-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7588 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itadakimasu View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=704738
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=702674
Claire is Fake photo.Fake photo.same gril.two number is same girl
this Rachel is not taiwanese.不是台湾妹is very old woman.waste my time.boob only A size.very small boob
Thanks for sharing 😊
Old 05-10-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4423 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Xyberduke wants to travel to North next week to bonk QingYang of SGRELAX. Can anyone tell me (or PM me) if she is the real deal? Don't want to waste 45mins to get there to from my current rented place in West if she is not worth it or using fake pictures.
Old 06-10-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
When you call or msg a FL you have not fuck before, they will send you number (new to them) to "someone" to check you are a real fucker or a undercover AV or a crook.
The "someone" who receive your number for the first time just check if you are in a black list. If not say okay. And he will spread your number for others to spam you with ads SMS... My FL sent my number to the same guy twice because she didn't store my number, and didn't know it was me. And the someone sent me ads even before I stepped through the door. . That is a sign that your regular FL has forgotten you. I use prepaid nowadays
Frankly quite a turnoff, every single gal ask for phone number after contact through wechat. If no cheong phone will end up scam calls and spam, not as if they know all the mata numbers.
End up I rather go diff dome or geylang.
Old 08-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 18
scorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud ofscorelan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Frankly quite a turnoff, every single gal ask for phone number after contact through wechat. If no cheong phone will end up scam calls and spam, not as if they know all the mata numbers.
End up I rather go diff dome or geylang.
ya... sometimes need to call and confirm time and place. if you last minute cannot turn up, the WL will blacklist you... got to know it from another WL who accepted me and tell me that my number have been blacklisted due to no-show... I just tell her my work more important and I did inform the gal 2 hours beforehand that I can't make it... anyway, better to go fish tank, see already gum then up... no more fake photo and all the rubbish crap...
Old 09-10-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itadakimasu View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=704738
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=702674
Claire is Fake photo.Fake photo.same gril.two number is same girl
this Rachel is not taiwanese.不是台湾妹is very old woman.waste my time.boob only A size.very small boob
You save all of us here i was looking at their profile just now T_T, so glad i saw your post

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 10-10-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
itadakimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=706686
now change name is Lurve. fake photo.Lurve Rachel and Claire is same girl
fake photo.small A size boobs.
looks-5(35s-40s)photo is fake
boobs-5(small A only)
body-6(slight meaty.can tell age is catching her up as the flesh not firm)
massage-2(nothing can say)
Fj-4 (very rush cannot kiss.everthing cannot )
Bj -2with condom
GFE-3(too fake already)
RTf-donot think i will try again.big No No

Last edited by itadakimasu; 23-10-2018 at 06:17 PM.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 20
vitasoy84 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervitasoy84 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honestbro View Post
After a few months of playing around in FL2, I can confirm that most pretty pictures are fake. Those not so good ones and clearly non-beautified ones are the safest bet. Like MOMO on 8090, and previously 小小 on sgbeautycastle. Haven’t tried sgrelax but I see a lot of repeated faces. So I’m just gonna go for FL1 for now. But also tio one super outdated or super beautified photo, Gust.
I took safer route and went FL1 instead. Thanks bro
Old 17-10-2018, 04:31 PM
Samster

paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

Why don't all retire since all fake frs ? 😊
Old 21-10-2018, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 6
HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wah people pay so much for this taiwanese I was shocked even over 1k sgd haha overnight not for us commoner day and.night why she care about others really the amount.can fight jap
Old 21-10-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

HentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHentaiKamenMilf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

S+25 宝宝 taiwanese dont know good anot overpriced alot of.people book is worth it or.not any review will u guys try for that pricing or local girls better

Hope to hear from bros she a hard catch lady.
Old 21-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Taiwanese girls are chinese girls.😁
Old 21-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Very expensive and according to her time slot very.sian young girls hard to.book I quite disappointed as its by hours more u can book her little.hours less hope and got.people.bao her already sure increase.demand and.price.by then.its overpriced
Old 21-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

I have seen dome 2 price gone crazy let those China.and.taiwanese.anyhow put their pricing.very angry. we.not that.rich any moment.can afford.and service and gfe.+hard to book tiring man how we look hard to afford and non affordable in here now play by those gullible have some money showoff. Especially to book this chinese(taiwanese) need certain hour and some china.chinese playground has gone
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1