The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Bullshitlar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Boycott all MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
My point is: at least we DO have mp's and other venues for our biological needs. In other countries (zombie- angmoh-land, frustrated-Indian-dude land, Arab-land) they do not have anything except their right hand.
And are we heading this same direction?
We have Legal brothel in sg.... just that many people dont like going there as they feel it is too commercial? Anyway sg economy need to take a very big hit to reset everything... so serious until even local fl will sell their cb for $70 lol
Old 19-10-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
My point is just boycott those suckers for a few weeks to a month. dont said is useless as only a handful samsters boycott, its the same saying i vote opposition useless, pap still win. the only way to damage control is boycott at the moment, a very short period, sure have effect, and nonsense got to stop.from those suckers!!!
Old 19-10-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
Lol somehow its not compelling enough. Dont u agree the value of $30 would increase greatly if he was keen in earning it? Lol
i am sure bro Kaitingtay know how to earn his money. he doesn't need your concern.
Old 20-10-2018, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Boycott all MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dino99 View Post
i think the prostate massage should be off the list. nowadays if you dont take up prostate massage the ml fad turn or tell you only can massage till your back. Once you take up the $88 when extra services will cost u another $50 - $100. The whole session cost you at least $138 with just a simple hj. Now i boycott those with P massage. The P massage everyshop also try to push some even anyhow touch and offer you extra services. Whats the point paying so much at the start still have to top up another $50. I would rather go for a normal massage at $50 top up another $50. Just my point of view

Agreed Bro Dino99
Old 20-10-2018, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No to p massage. No to massage.
Old 20-10-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HealthCentre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i remember the good old days when katong was infested with all the HC, i tried every single one of them. my fav were take 5, lai lai and PB. used to have one sea view hotel at amber, there is one HC there too. parkway parade also has one HC inside. katong really a lot, almost every building got one.

i tried out a lot of TN too when it just invaded sg. screwed many PRC with zero skill for massage. as for juagen or prostate massage i only kena one many years back, she really know how to do it. My cock was very hard, more sensitive but not shoot so easily when screwing my sex partner during that time. that was only after one time of prostate massage. i can tell you now all bullshit and DON'T ASK FOR CONTACT. don't know where is the juagen masseur now.

anyway shed some light on what happened to HC. it's SPF don't want to renew license for them. masseurs mostly malaysian and local, all required to go for blood test every 6 mth. that's almost like working lady in GL. so authority do know what is going on in HC. toward the end some HC want to operate as beauty parlour or spa with girls washing your face for you but didn't last. Then TN joints flooded sg and even residential areas.

TN are good if you are game for quickies with different pussy and some were gems in their own way. but that's all. HC is the whole package where you can relax, watch movie in theater. some cafeteria got nice food with kitchen preparing. hot pool, sauna, steam bath and some even got gym for you to work out. massage usually 45min, lasted around 15min to 20min as the masseur will look at the clock, the rest will be fuck time. got many professional ang pai masseur which you must book to access their service. everyday fully booked. young, good looking, good body, good massage skill, good bj, good fj and gfe. HC experience really irreplaceable, the only place you let a girl massage you, pamper you, arouse you and let you fuck her hard. after that go sauna, steam bath, hot pool, bath, eat and sleep in movie theater.

now only one hot spa at katong operating like HC but without the fucking part. massage also not really good.
Old 20-10-2018, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 19
Fishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond reputeFishcer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HealthCentre View Post
i remember the good old days when katong was infested with all the HC, i tried every single one of them. my fav were take 5, lai lai and PB. used to have one sea view hotel at amber, there is one HC there too. parkway parade also has one HC inside. katong really a lot, almost every building got one.

i tried out a lot of TN too when it just invaded sg. screwed many PRC with zero skill for massage. as for juagen or prostate massage i only kena one many years back, she really know how to do it. My cock was very hard, more sensitive but not shoot so easily when screwing my sex partner during that time. that was only after one time of prostate massage. i can tell you now all bullshit and DON'T ASK FOR CONTACT. don't know where is the juagen masseur now.

anyway shed some light on what happened to HC. it's SPF don't want to renew license for them. masseurs mostly malaysian and local, all required to go for blood test every 6 mth. that's almost like working lady in GL. so authority do know what is going on in HC. toward the end some HC want to operate as beauty parlour or spa with girls washing your face for you but didn't last. Then TN joints flooded sg and even residential areas.

TN are good if you are game for quickies with different pussy and some were gems in their own way. but that's all. HC is the whole package where you can relax, watch movie in theater. some cafeteria got nice food with kitchen preparing. hot pool, sauna, steam bath and some even got gym for you to work out. massage usually 45min, lasted around 15min to 20min as the masseur will look at the clock, the rest will be fuck time. got many professional ang pai masseur which you must book to access their service. everyday fully booked. young, good looking, good body, good massage skill, good bj, good fj and gfe. HC experience really irreplaceable, the only place you let a girl massage you, pamper you, arouse you and let you fuck her hard. after that go sauna, steam bath, hot pool, bath, eat and sleep in movie theater.

now only one hot spa at katong operating like HC but without the fucking part. massage also not really good.
Now want HC have to cross the causeway lor...but even now also alot of PRCs and Viets invading the malaysia HCs, less and less malaysian ladies liao. Still remember with fond memories the superb service by the chio malaysian ladies in the HCs in Singapore...
不欺负你,不骂你,相信你。
有人欺负你,我会第一时间出来帮你。
你开心的时候,我会陪你开心。
你不开心,我也会哄到你开心。
永远觉得你最漂亮,做梦都会梦见你。
在我的心里,就只有你。
就这样简单。
Old 20-10-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cocodemer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Agree with you bro that Katong was the best, then came Joo Chiat like DFZZ where at least you could get a decent massage, now those also gone....now left with KSC where you can get a buffet at B1 or Lvl 2 with all these OMO, but the feeling it just different... ... somehow just not shiok anymore will give all this a miss
Old 20-10-2018, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishcer View Post
Now want HC have to cross the causeway lor...but even now also alot of PRCs and Viets invading the malaysia HCs, less and less malaysian ladies liao. Still remember with fond memories the superb service by the chio malaysian ladies in the HCs in Singapore...
Where to find HCs in Malaysia, can recommend? Seems like I missed out on a lot of good stuff.
Old 20-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gump View Post
Where to find HCs in Malaysia, can recommend? Seems like I missed out on a lot of good stuff.
Blue wave, new york hotel etc all singapore HC style. only different they have captain and some menu for the ladies choice. but like wat the bro here mention, now mix with high % of viat and prc. and malaysian ladies mostly age and ex geyland gals....
Old 20-10-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

boycott all mp! the only thing samster can show the strength! let those asshole mp.prc shit tone down, also let ah qua anti vice got less job to do since we boycott, this scene need to reboot!. boycott the only way. only a short period and will make this scene great again. after boycott side benifit, your pocket got more cash. maybe bad habit have quit!
Old 20-10-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

and to all mp prc bosses! fuck you!!! suck your old shit supporter cock!!!
Old 20-10-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
and to all mp prc bosses! fuck you!!! suck your old shit supporter cock!!!
bro, relax man. i actually screw many prc thanks to the TN joints. some were very good quality young girls. chio, good figure and smooth complexion. but talk about service, none. some do have good massage but average standard still can't compare to HC.
Old 20-10-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Blue wave, new york hotel etc all singapore HC style. only different they have captain and some menu for the ladies choice. but like wat the bro here mention, now mix with high % of viat and prc. and malaysian ladies mostly age and ex geyland gals....
haha i started going to new york hotel in the 90s and still go there once in a while. 20 yrs wow! blue wave cannot remember did i try. but holiday inn and some other hotels with hc all i tried. now i go in i still ask for malaysian.
Old 21-10-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of
Quote:
haha i started going to new york hotel in the 90s and still go there once in a while. 20 yrs wow! blue wave cannot remember did i try. but holiday inn and some other hotels with hc all i tried. now i go in i still ask for malaysian.
The Poseidon near city square mall u tried already?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1