The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Suntour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fallen into the trap of the $88 P massage gimmick

All this spa promoting prostate massage are bullshit.just walk out if keep insisting and persuade all the way.
true prostate massage are not in this way,i has a good massage of urut batin in jb which is true prostate massage.cost me rm100 per hour only.
all tis massage in singapore are really suck now.esp,when spa are mostly operated by china people.
so dont fall and give in to their persistent promotion.
Old 21-10-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 15
oglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroglaf1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Great job!!

Let's continue posting their BIG names out
Maybe we can consolidate and update a list of shady spas on the first page so easier for everyone to see.
Old 21-10-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by G7frogporridge View Post
New wellness Spa, H&w Spa, Ai Qin Hai Spa, Tao Yuan Spa, Hua Mu Lan Spa, Ri Yue Tan Spa, Envy Spa, Vibrant Spa, Healthy Spa, Erica Spa, LD Spa, Sens Spa, JQ Spa, Dreamland Spa, I Spa, Coral Sea Spa, WEI Spa, Vix Spa, 88 Spa, Aileen Spa, Apple Tree Spa, Yu Spa, S Spa, Spa 9, Yue Yuan Spa, TY Spa, Southern Spa, Rabbit Foot Spa, New V Spa, Healthland Spa, 78 Spa, and many more....
I honestly don't know how 78 spa is still around.
Old 21-10-2018, 07:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
G7frogporridge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
I honestly don't know how 78 spa is still around.
What happened to that Spa? You been before? Is it a Spa that scam customer?
Old 21-10-2018, 07:02 PM
Samster

Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Been twice. Both times nothing to shout about. Masseuses weren't pretty.
Old 23-10-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by trialsoffire View Post
haha bro, saw some post about there like good leh, so try try lor. tbh the massage quite good, but maybe i was in the mood for some teasing massage.
wah lao,why u so naive, the thread only the boss talking to himself, promoting his own spa. most of the comments, i just read and laugh
Old 23-10-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 18
Booker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to beholdBooker is a splendid one to behold

As customer, I feel that if you feel uncomfortable with the deal, just walk off - even if the shop relented, after failed upselling with counter-offer of just offering you the standard $50 package. For sure you will be portray as a cheapskate, while you can almost be assured of a lower quality of service as well.

The MLs know that pushing customers is not going to work for them, since customer got no lack of options, but the MLs will be faced with poor “sales” if many of their customers stop coming for repeat visits.
Thus it really about setting expectations with the ML, if after the first 2 visits, you do think she can be one of your regular relief joint. Just tell her frankly, you will come back and dessert tips will go to her solely for the service provided. Just skip all the P massage upselling.

As for the boss, its also double edge sword if customers do get pissed off and avoid them with too much upselling nonsense.
Old 24-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I went to another spa nearby also public carpark outside in AMK 4xx plus kenna the same tactic by the massage gal. Paid $50. started massage... Later tell me add another $38 for prostate massage then can touch the sensual parts. I thought it $38 for the HJ so i'm ok. End up just touch touch a bit rod and balls and called that prostate massage. Then offer me HJ at $50 roam with clothes on. Also cant feel much. End up paid $50 + $38 + $50. Stupid me!
Old 24-10-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bros, recently went to a joint. Counter girl offered 88 package but I rejected. Ended up just normal massage and no other hard selling. Massage was decent. Strange experience. Really clean joint?
Old 24-10-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maomao34 View Post
I went to another spa nearby also public carpark outside in AMK 4xx plus kenna the same tactic by the massage gal. Paid $50. started massage... Later tell me add another $38 for prostate massage then can touch the sensual parts. I thought it $38 for the HJ so i'm ok. End up just touch touch a bit rod and balls and called that prostate massage. Then offer me HJ at $50 roam with clothes on. Also cant feel much. End up paid $50 + $38 + $50. Stupid me!
I feel like, at this point... Just go Petain or GL.
Old 24-10-2018, 07:42 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleefully View Post
Hi bros, recently went to a joint. Counter girl offered 88 package but I rejected. Ended up just normal massage and no other hard selling. Massage was decent. Strange experience. Really clean joint?
Because u did not pay for $88 and they cannot even perform HJ on u if not ML will be penalize by the shop if kana caught.

Meaning they will spot checks on those rooms who only pay $50 and not $88.

It's all written on earlier of this thread. U didn't read it??

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-10-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gleefully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Because u did not pay for $88 and they cannot even perform HJ on u if not ML will be penalize by the shop if kana caught.

Meaning they will spot checks on those rooms who only pay $50 and not $88.

It's all written on earlier of this thread. U didn't read it??
Must have missed the point. Thanks for the clarification
Old 25-10-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gleefully View Post
$50 only, conditional clean joint.

$88 only, semi clean joint.

$88 + $50, how to be clean joint?
Old 25-10-2018, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1165 / Power: 15
pirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud ofpirate1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
New wellness Spa, H&w Spa, Ai Qin Hai Spa, Tao Yuan Spa, Hua Mu Lan Spa, Ri Yue Tan Spa, Envy Spa, Vibrant Spa, Healthy Spa, Erica Spa, LD Spa, Sens Spa, JQ Spa, Dreamland Spa, I Spa, Coral Sea Spa, WEI Spa, Vix Spa, 88 Spa, Aileen Spa, Apple Tree Spa, Yu Spa, S Spa, Spa 9, Yue Yuan Spa, TY Spa, Southern Spa, Rabbit Foot Spa, New V Spa, Healthland Spa, 78 Spa, and many more....
Thanks for the update.
Old 26-10-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
ha ha ha, all the nonsense spa
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread