The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-03-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvp View Post
It’s like something is missing out of the love making & after sex. It’s gone too soon. There is only yourself to reflect on it. Happened to me too bro.
you guys think too much. To me it is like masturbation and you get your relief and continue with life.

Unfortunately too many try to go too deep and it becomes emotional
Old 17-03-2019, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
you guys think too much. To me it is like masturbation and you get your relief and continue with life.
Well said Bro.
Old 17-03-2019, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Unfortunately too many try to go too deep and it becomes emotional
I beg to differ. I believe when you thrust a female pussy many times over and she seems to be enjoying with you most of the time, you will leave with each other strong emotional connections. So if I see the ex-WL some years later, I know we have great fun before!
Old 18-03-2019, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 15
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Have been visiting gl cat150 recently.

Have been a regular of mp before but after going gl..

Seriously fuk those mp.. Service at gl even for cat 150 win mp hands down in terms of price and service..

Girls at mp are not as service oriented.. Doesn't bath with you.. And a lot more with attitude plus with entrance fee of 50 not including full service.. Most of the time I had to. Pay about 160 to 170 and doesn't even get the full hour as they will go out to get CD.. And also doesn't comes in on time and leave early..

Cat150 at gl is totally different.. I cannot say all girls service is good at gl.. But at 150.. They bath with you and soap bath and rub rub my favourite.. And really stay a almost full 1hour with you.. With every bonk I save 10 to 20.. These are good enough for me to never visit mp again..

Just my personal opinion.. No offence to bro who still like to go mp..
Old 18-03-2019, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simontan82 View Post
Have been visiting gl cat150 recently.

Have been a regular of mp before but after going gl..

Seriously fuk those mp.. Service at gl even for cat 150 win mp hands down in terms of price and service..

Girls at mp are not as service oriented.. Doesn't bath with you.. And a lot more with attitude plus with entrance fee of 50 not including full service.. Most of the time I had to. Pay about 160 to 170 and doesn't even get the full hour as they will go out to get CD.. And also doesn't comes in on time and leave early..

Cat150 at gl is totally different.. I cannot say all girls service is good at gl.. But at 150.. They bath with you and soap bath and rub rub my favourite.. And really stay a almost full 1hour with you.. With every bonk I save 10 to 20.. These are good enough for me to never visit mp again..

Just my personal opinion.. No offence to bro who still like to go mp..
Well u have to understand that MPs are very high risk for the gals so definitely no bathing tgr... MPs are more for the thrills...

If you do like service MP not for u...

After going MPs for a few times I also felt it's not for me and I agree with some of your points
Old 18-03-2019, 09:38 AM
Samster

GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I beg to differ. I believe when you thrust a female pussy many times over and she seems to be enjoying with you most of the time, you will leave with each other strong emotional connections. So if I see the ex-WL some years later, I know we have great fun before!
If she choose to remember you then perhaps
If she choose to feign ignorant then that emptiness will come again

For those talking about the emptiness feel it's because u r getting emotionally attach...
Try not to... Just savour the moment that you have this great sex as she will become someone's lover or wife
Old 18-03-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Agree to disagree . I Guess it’s personal choice in the end . Frequent interaction will definitely create attachment but that depends on how you would like to manage it.

If We make it a point to keep communication within the room and no sms and WeChat, I am pretty sure emotional attachment will be gone.

I have been in Geylang for 20+ years since my late teenage days and I have to agree it is not easy but one can choose how deep he wants ...
Old 18-03-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 15
simontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimontan82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yes bro.. Of cos I understand.. Cannot bath together of cos.. But service can be make up in other areas..

Think most us would prefer both.. Looks and service.. If there is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Well u have to understand that MPs are very high risk for the gals so definitely no bathing tgr... MPs are more for the thrills...

If you do like service MP not for u...

After going MPs for a few times I also felt it's not for me and I agree with some of your points
Old 18-03-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by simontan82 View Post
Yes bro.. Of cos I understand.. Cannot bath together of cos.. But service can be make up in other areas..

Think most us would prefer both.. Looks and service.. If there is..
That's why sometimes I travel to bordering nations lol...
Old 19-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tiny87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Third time rtf Xiao Qiao from 1608.

Face: pretty with sharp feature, quite chatty and charismatic inside the room. welcome you with hug. Good gfe.

Boobs: B with nice proportion. Licking is allowed.

Catbath: Very sensual, lick and suck back and front.

French: Yes (but she told me she is being selective, so chew some mints before going)

AR: Not allowed (I am not into AR anyway).

BBBJ: Nicely done, once in shower once on bed.

FJ: Tight, willing to accommodate with different positions.

Treasure this gem, bros.
Old 19-03-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

WH06 Xiao Yun

Had my best bonk on 2019 with WH06 Xiao Yun, she literally ticked all my boxes - BODY + SERVICE + FJ :

20ish yr old pretty babe from Hunan with vampire teeth, slight tanned with long hair in 1.6ish m 49kg considered slim S body frame, with natural, firm yet fluffy D boobs, IMO she’s the younger version of WH17 Jiaqi who rtc ard 2016, damn good GFE helped me strip and took off my socks, steamy erotic shower with her tingling caresses and teasing, on the bed started with sensual cathbath followed by best AR received in 2019, so awesome I had to think of work to stop myself from premature ejaculation, whether I’m on fours or lying on my back cross legged, her slithery tongue and nimble fingers will be alternating between licking or penetrating my arse, licking or scratching my balls and cock, super hard rod was near bursting from the erection 😱, capped bj on my request was expertly done with mostly deep throat omg. Started FJ in cowgal and omg her pussy indeed very warm. Riding skills were top notch and she bent forward for DFK and occasionally dipped her fluffy tits to suffocate, view of her bouncing bosom was indeed breathtaking. Spent much time kneading, licking, sucking, graying her twin peaks - yummilicous. Soon switched to my favorite lotus posture and started revving up the tempo and she enjoyed the posture and matched my thrusts, clearly enjoying it due to pussy getting moist, engaged in DFK, licked her neck, sibeh passionate. Switched her to missionary and plugged my hard rod, grinding her slowly and alternated with occasional series of near pull out - dipped all the way in strokes, she cummed again, dived down to paint her pussy which was indeed very wet, she screamed and begged me to stop. Didnt wanna tire her out in our first session hence switched to thirsting posting and expedited an explosive climax with deep thrusts which she took gamely.

Verdict: First time in 3 years since I enjoyed at D boobs from a slim, pretty babe, and with such awesome service, GFE and chemistry Will be my regular. Special thanks for bro unfit for recommending.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 19-03-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Agree to disagree . I Guess it’s personal choice in the end . Frequent interaction will definitely create attachment but that depends on how you would like to manage it.

If We make it a point to keep communication within the room and no sms and WeChat, I am pretty sure emotional attachment will be gone.

I have been in Geylang for 20+ years since my late teenage days and I have to agree it is not easy but one can choose how deep he wants ...
Indeed, it is left to each individual to manage his feelings and emotions following a period of sextifying bonking with the WLs! If I were to accidentally meet up with ex-WLs Yang Yang(1606), Jia Fei (1617), Li Na(1431), Xiao La Jiao (1803), Bao Bei(W06) or recently departed Qiu Xue(1669) etc, I truly hope we could hug and have a go if possible, if they are not yet attached ... Of course, it is up to them! I felt we had bonked and communicated frequent enough to have a "closer" attachment.
Old 20-03-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Indeed, it is left to each individual to manage his feelings and emotions following a period of sextifying bonking with the WLs! If I were to accidentally meet up with ex-WLs Yang Yang(1606), Jia Fei (1617), Li Na(1431), Xiao La Jiao (1803), Bao Bei(W06) or recently departed Qiu Xue(1669) etc, I truly hope we could hug and have a go if possible, if they are not yet attached ... Of course, it is up to them! I felt we had bonked and communicated frequent enough to have a "closer" attachment.
To each his own. I prefer to leave them alone and not remind them of their past in Singapore.

Unless they make effort to stay in contact, else i leave them alone.
Old 20-03-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
WH06 Xiao Yun

Had my best bonk on 2019 with WH06 Xiao Yun, she literally ticked all my boxes - BODY + SERVICE + FJ :

20ish yr old pretty babe from Hunan with vampire teeth, slight tanned with long hair in 1.6ish m 49kg considered slim S body frame, with natural, firm yet fluffy D boobs, IMO she’s the younger version of WH17 Jiaqi who rtc ard 2016, damn good GFE helped me strip and took off my socks, steamy erotic shower with her tingling caresses and teasing, on the bed started with sensual cathbath followed by best AR received in 2019, so awesome I had to think of work to stop myself from premature ejaculation, whether I’m on fours or lying on my back cross legged, her slithery tongue and nimble fingers will be alternating between licking or penetrating my arse, licking or scratching my balls and cock, super hard rod was near bursting from the erection 😱, capped bj on my request was expertly done with mostly deep throat omg. Started FJ in cowgal and omg her pussy indeed very warm. Riding skills were top notch and she bent forward for DFK and occasionally dipped her fluffy tits to suffocate, view of her bouncing bosom was indeed breathtaking. Spent much time kneading, licking, sucking, graying her twin peaks - yummilicous. Soon switched to my favorite lotus posture and started revving up the tempo and she enjoyed the posture and matched my thrusts, clearly enjoying it due to pussy getting moist, engaged in DFK, licked her neck, sibeh passionate. Switched her to missionary and plugged my hard rod, grinding her slowly and alternated with occasional series of near pull out - dipped all the way in strokes, she cummed again, dived down to paint her pussy which was indeed very wet, she screamed and begged me to stop. Didnt wanna tire her out in our first session hence switched to thirsting posting and expedited an explosive climax with deep thrusts which she took gamely.

Verdict: First time in 3 years since I enjoyed at D boobs from a slim, pretty babe, and with such awesome service, GFE and chemistry Will be my regular. Special thanks for bro unfit for recommending.
i love her jug. Though she is a plain jane in my books , i still continue to RTF due to her jug and services
Old 20-03-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
i love her jug. Though she is a plain jane in my books , i still continue to RTF due to her jug and services
Her jugs are yummy.
Can’t find such lovely ones nowadays on considered slim frame
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1