The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2019, 06:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Brobojio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need Advice: Bali with FB

Hi all. I’ve never posted but need help. Want to go Bali with my FB but scared kena spotted. Plan is to go airport separately and sit separately on plane. Never been to Bali before. Need help for the following:

1. Which area is very private and the villa is the stand alone kind?
2. From Bali airport, is it safe for us to take taxi/grab individually, for her since she’s a lone woman? If not is there a relatively quiet place near the airport where we can meet up and take taxi from there?
3. Any where in Bali that’s less popular where we can hang out in case we arrive on an early flight and cannot check in yet or are leaving on a late flight and have to check out of the villa first?
4. Which are the popular time slots for flights so we can choose other slots to avoid being seen?

All brothers and sisters here. I really need help. Thanks!
Old 16-04-2019, 06:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need Advice: Bali with FB

If money is not an issue any of these hotels/resorts will do:

https://balikidsguide.com/bali-hotel...ivate-beaches/

If you're paranoid about being spotted the best option is travel separately and meet at the hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobojio View Post
Hi all. I’ve never posted but need help. Want to go Bali with my FB but scared kena spotted. Plan is to go airport separately and sit separately on plane. Never been to Bali before. Need help for the following:

2. From Bali airport, is it safe for us to take taxi/grab individually, for her since she’s a lone woman? If not is there a relatively quiet place near the airport where we can meet up and take taxi from there?
3. Any where in Bali that’s less popular where we can hang out in case we arrive on an early flight and cannot check in yet or are leaving on a late flight and have to check out of the villa first?
4. Which are the popular time slots for flights so we can choose other slots to avoid being seen?

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-04-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
charlestan666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can try Ubud area if you do like more privacy. There are some resorts whiich offers individual suite with private pool.

Kuta and Seminyak tend to be more crowded.

Then again Bali is always full of tourists.
Old 16-04-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold

TS,

Our airport is so big and the plane carries at least more than 100 ppl.

If you just dun hold hands why are you worry?

Even if you sit together and chit chat why worriy?

If you recognised anyo e in the boarding area then be discreet oitherwise why worry?

Best buy 1st class tickets, board last and departs 1st, why worry?

Postinor 2 is my avatar.
Old 16-04-2019, 01:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hotels like Bulgari, Aman, Four Season, and a lot others offer villas, most come with private pools. Private enough? in most of them, you cannot even see your neighbour villas, how to see people?

If you are worried about lone woman travelling, just use transport from hotels. It might be costly, but it is usually comfortable and safe. If you worried about this cost, then you should not worry about being seen.

At any given day, there are soooo many big name celebrities, tycoons, movie stars, etc travelling to and from Bali, most through that small airport. Unless you are that famous, most people need not worry. Just take normal precautions, wear sunglasses, big hat or scarves for the lady, should be enough.
Old 16-04-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hornybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If money is not an issue, there are really a lot of secluded places for you to hang

1. In fact certain parts of Nusa Dua and Ubud is really Ulu. Not to mention non touristy areas like Kuta, Seminyak, Legian.

2. I suggest getting an airport transfer from the hotel if you want to be safe. I am sure two cars at the different timing for the same hotel/resort room can be arrange since they are earning money.

3. This would be tough but I am sure online you can source a few and look up at google map (though Bali’s google map is not really useful to a certain extent)

4. Flying from SG, go as early as possible. Loads of flight from SG to DPS.

If you need more info, you can PM me. I have the same experience as you before. I can be seen but my fling can’t be seen with me 😂
Old 16-04-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Try this. https://www.theahimsa.com/

Private villa with pool. Surrounded by walls so no one can look in. Massage can be done in the villa. Breakfast in the villa, the staff will come every morning to cook for you. You can have dinner in the villa too. Can swim naked or walk around naked. Can choose different locations. So you can book 1 night here and another night elsewhere under the same hotel brand. They will send you to the new venue.

Why you so scared still want to go overseas? Actually, single guy travelling to Bali feels weird. More normal to see single lady travelling to Bali. If you do not want to be recognise, it does not make sense to go to a popular tourist location.
Old 16-04-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i heard many single ladies travelling to Bali, anyone has more story to tell?

are they really there for the cowboys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Try this. https://www.theahimsa.com/

Private villa with pool. Surrounded by walls so no one can look in. Massage can be done in the villa. Breakfast in the villa, the staff will come every morning to cook for you. You can have dinner in the villa too. Can swim naked or walk around naked. Can choose different locations. So you can book 1 night here and another night elsewhere under the same hotel brand. They will send you to the new venue.

Why you so scared still want to go overseas? Actually, single guy travelling to Bali feels weird. More normal to see single lady travelling to Bali. If you do not want to be recognise, it does not make sense to go to a popular tourist location.
Old 16-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hwilliam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are soo many activities you can do as single lady or man actually. Cowboy is of course one the menu, as is chionging. Literally, any kind of activitiy that involve "relax", "unwind", "recharge", etc. can be found in Bali, often at very reasonable price compared to other places in the world. Just open your mind to experience new things.

I think Bali now offers a lot of interesting tourist activities for any budget. You just have to do research or just get lost there (if you have plenty of time) looking for whatever you are looking for.
Old 16-04-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have a cheapest and best solution.

Buy a wig like Mr. Unbelievable, or some disguise stuff such as moustache/sideburns/moles.

For less than $100, you can daringly go for a normal holiday without being recognised. Only when you r in the room then you f her undisguised. But if she is kinky, you can remain disguised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brobojio View Post

Old 17-04-2019, 05:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Brobojio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol...thanks guys. Guess I’ll just have to wing it. Other than the hotels, are the Airbnb options reliable? As in the quality? Some of them offer airport transfer.

And if I take an early flight I believe I’ll have to see if the accommodation allows early check in. If they can’t offer me that I book an earlier day?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1