The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-06-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Frankly, Rawing your Girlfriend or wife, and coupled with capped bonking different gals of different breast sizes and shapes, and butts and vaginas of different feels, can be a Man's dream.

commercial sex is we pay for sex, fuck, release and go with no baggage.

Girlfriend and wife is a different form of commitment, and payment too. Household fees or girlfriend expenditure. If divorce you have to face the alimony fees.

we are glad to have these opportunities for our sexual rendezvous.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Frankly, Rawing your Girlfriend or wife, and coupled with capped bonking different gals of different breast sizes and shapes, and butts and vaginas of different feels, can be a Man's dream.

commercial sex is we pay for sex, fuck, release and go with no baggage.

Girlfriend and wife is a different form of commitment, and payment too. Household fees or girlfriend expenditure. If divorce you have to face the alimony fees.

we are glad to have these opportunities for our sexual rendezvous.
Especially if your partner is this low sex drive, can do without sex and you are those that can do everyday... A mismatch of sex drive is disastrous
Old 12-06-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Jaygod6985 is Cool - loads of Potential

So is the houses 24hrs? Or there is a operating time? Anyone knows? And what is the best time to go? I saw someone said 12-1pm are they even open?
Old 12-06-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 9
Lorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of lightLorres is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygod6985 View Post
So is the houses 24hrs? Or there is a operating time? Anyone knows? And what is the best time to go? I saw someone said 12-1pm are they even open?
Bro, if you had bothered to actually read a bit, you would have notice a thread or two below this thread that has the title "List Info of all Geylang Brothels"......
Old 22-06-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Chobobo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChobobo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

noob question, if it says 1hour. Does it mean the time starts the moment you step into the room? Inclusive of time taken to shower or wash up/clean up etc?
Old 23-06-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobobo View Post
noob question, if it says 1hour. Does it mean the time starts the moment you step into the room? Inclusive of time taken to shower or wash up/clean up etc?
once she signs on the book, the time should start if i am not wrong. anyway it should not take you more than 1 minute to walk to the room with her.

the time includes time taken for shower and washup.

for regular customers, some bosses may give and take, if out late for say 2 or 3 minutes. but the whole bonking session should end by 45 to 50 minutes and the rest of the minutes for hugging, chit chat and washup.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 23-06-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaygod6985 View Post
is there any houses on 24 hours? doubt so.

Old 23-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Especially if your partner is this low sex drive, can do without sex and you are those that can do everyday... A mismatch of sex drive is disastrous
hahaha, if this is the case, bros have a few choices
  • in the shower room PCC masterbate
  • go to massage parlour and HJ
  • get a freelancer and FJ in hotel or apartment waiting for police come
  • go Geylang legal joints and FJ in peace

we all been through it. Left out the Health Centre option, as it is history now.

remembered those good old days, before lunch, go and cheong Casanova HC, Galaxy HC, Bugis HC, Youth HC plus another one in Marina South, forgot the name. Got the gals when they just arrived for work, fresh and slutty.

Old 23-06-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
hahaha, if this is the case, bros have a few choices
  • in the shower room PCC masterbate
  • go to massage parlour and HJ
  • get a freelancer and FJ in hotel or apartment waiting for police come
  • go Geylang legal joints and FJ in peace
100% agreed...Legal GL joints can fuck with peace

But next year ERP 2.0 started then privacy will be compromised

TN HC all history liao

Last time PMDD and Boleh Zeh Zeh so yummylicious
Old 23-06-2019, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
100% agreed...Legal GL joints can fuck with peace

But next year ERP 2.0 started then privacy will be compromised

TN HC all history liao

Last time PMDD and Boleh Zeh Zeh so yummylicious
yah, those pdmm traps, been thru it all. also saw many uncles buy things for pdmm. I ever saw in one joint, while I was having a time for massage, in 1 hour two uncles bought her things, one was what he claimed to be a famous chicken rice and the other one claimed is some famous prawn noodles. She very courteously say thank you and says how she like the food.

after that, the pdmm does not like these stuff as she felt too oily, and gave to her colleagues, and asked me whether i want to eat or not. hahaha

I was feeling, wah lao oi.

This happened to me in Geylang also. so, hahaha.

Old 23-06-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Quote:
yah, those pdmm traps, been thru it all. also saw many uncles buy things for pdmm. I ever saw in one joint, while I was having a time for massage, in 1 hour two uncles bought her things, one was what he claimed to be a famous chicken rice and the other one claimed is some famous prawn noodles. She very courteously say thank you and says how she like the food.

after that, the pdmm does not like these stuff as she felt too oily, and gave to her colleagues, and asked me whether i want to eat or not. hahaha

I was feeling, wah lao oi.

This happened to me in Geylang also. so, hahaha.
young time me also crazy over PDMM although older than me but really fingers licking good
Old 25-06-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Bluelancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, anybody know where i can find indon house ?
Old 25-06-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluelancer View Post
Hi bros, anybody know where i can find indon house ?
Not available in legal gl scene
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 26-06-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eztusta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Wow..

Thank u bro for all the beautiful write up and sharing.
Honestly, this is my first time logging in and I really felt inspired by your words.
Old 26-06-2019, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Bluelancer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Not available in legal gl scene
Where to find them ? 😬
Advert Space Available