The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto2009 View Post
Heard someone celebrating birthday tomorrow? Wonder who is lucky gal

Tried Dan Dan - milky fair petite big bright eyes lovely
Heard the birthday girl is Ting Ting.

And yes, Dan Dan has big pretty eyes and princess looks.
Old 10-06-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
litomage is Cool - loads of Potential

Ting ting is really good.. a lady with real character. Service also gaogao.. gfe really gaogao.
Bro do try her out.. she is really much better choice than the rest out in the house...she will try her best to serve us.. really tough to last when her fingers fondled around ur little bro...

Last edited by litomage; 11-06-2019 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
litomage is Cool - loads of Potential

Again just rtf tingting.. another happy man for the day.. never fail to do e job.. service really solid to the sky.. gfe really solid too
. She never fail to please me....
Old 13-06-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 7
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

Is there anyone in tjevhouse that looks maybe 80% similar to the pic below? Thanks!

Old 22-06-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 13
prccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to allprccuntlover is a name known to all

Angel

Frenching...tender loving
Full waterbed service minus the waterbed
Old 23-06-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Toto2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by prccuntlover View Post
Angel

Frenching...tender loving
Full waterbed service minus the waterbed
白衣天使 better than this?
Old 27-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 5
ravenblue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went yesterday, 2 ladies available. Angel and beibei. Angel is chio and slim. I tell okt that I like good service and meaty type, he told beibei to stand up, saw her boobs, at least B cups. Upon carried out my visual check, I decided to go with her
I consider her figure to be the proportion type, with a good height of 163. She says she's already 1year and 7 months here. So I tease her saying, will u still be giving me tender loving service. She say I will know later… I'm worried she will give those serve and f off services but I was proven wrong
Bathing sop, rub ba rub ba front and back, soap my dick from behind.
Cat bath and ar are good. Ar on fours, using her hands to stroke my balls and dick while giving me ar, alternate with sucking my dick and balls at times. Shiok
Gave me catbath on the back, front and thighs. She knows where to touch me with her hands. I enjoyed her catbath and ar as she has a pair of sensual hands
Fuck her in missionary, doggie and cowgirl… she french me during missionary though she was reluctant at first. she's obliging to position change and she can ride vigorously in the forward and back direction for a good few mins till I cum LOL
One slightly negative thing is she told me she doesn't like 69 that's why she only allow us to engage in 69 for a few minutes? But nonetheless, she managed to sextisfied me one thing that I appreciate is that she likes to smile, hence I felt the mood for sex is great bros, this's my honest fr on beibei.
Old 02-07-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Damonda is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Highly recommend TingTing..
she is good high gfe.. everytime go find will fall iin love soon..
$150 i feel worth it she not time watcher... sometimes over shot abit she also ok will to cuddle together
Old 02-07-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
dxrevolution80 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

What time do this house open?
Old 02-07-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Damonda is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dxrevolution80 View Post
What time do this house open?
Dont really know.. can try call house number ‭6744 9916‬..
Bros here correct me if the house number is wrong
Old 03-07-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenblue View Post
Went yesterday, 2 ladies available. Angel and beibei. Angel is chio and slim. I tell okt that I like good service and meaty type, he told beibei to stand up, saw her boobs, at least B cups. Upon carried out my visual check, I decided to go with her:.
Wow, if a choice between Angel and anyone, I would have tried Angel. She is fully book most of the time when I wanted to get her. Bei bei should be easily available
Old 03-07-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
rockdick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Wow, if a choice between Angel and anyone, I would have tried Angel. She is fully book most of the time when I wanted to get her. Bei bei should be easily available
Very true! Angel is a superb slut with great attitude. She lets you feel sexified everytime you take her. She is a bit busy though. Bei bei doesn't let 69. Also frenching is not allowed unless you push for it during fj.
Old 03-07-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster (M)

Toto2009 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Called this late morning - but already full booked
Old 03-07-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Girls in 1654A

Big Mac BoBo is the super value Meal...Big BooBs BoBo
Old 03-07-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do take the comment like a pinch of salt. There is more than meet the eyes ... someone is trying to bring up the profile of BB ... it is unbelievable that Angel is available for viewing ... unless one could catch her walking from room to room ... 😋

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1