The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 10-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: YingZi#005(1820)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Hi Bro Omnia

I did not have the chance yet. Last time I was in 1820, yingzi had a 2-session customer so I can’t wait. RTF Happy and left happy. The next round I went down to GL, had An An instead with another mind blowing sex.

Ying Zi still in my target list
Still in my target list.
We are the opposite. I always try to get Anan but always fully booked and end up with YZ.

Just call up and make appointment to avoid disappointment
Old 16-06-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L18h20

Ying Zi 英姿 1820

Looks: 6/10 Plain jain looks with heavy foundation makeup.

Body: 7/10 Slim, petite with small boobies. Armpit hair stubs. Hairy pussy.

Frenching: 10/10 Sensual DFK since my first visit. The gentle but willing kind.

Catbath: 10/10 Another of those who lick your entire body. Entire body covered by her saliva.

AR: 8/10 Not as deep as I would like her to go, but wet and slurpy enough. Does it when you are lying flat down and with your ass raised.

FJ: 8/10 It seems like she don't really like to ride, but otherwise accommodating to various position. Can withstand long pounding with no complains

Attitude: 10/10 Good friendly girl who tries her best to please you.

Overall: 8/10 Her pattern is 90% similar to Qian Duo Duo of 1658a. Should try for any bros who value great service over looks
Old 16-06-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Ying Zi 英姿 1820

Looks: 6/10 Plain jain looks with heavy foundation makeup.

Body: 7/10 Slim, petite with small boobies. Armpit hair stubs. Hairy pussy.

Frenching: 10/10 Sensual DFK since my first visit. The gentle but willing kind.

Catbath: 10/10 Another of those who lick your entire body. Entire body covered by her saliva.

AR: 8/10 Not as deep as I would like her to go, but wet and slurpy enough. Does it when you are lying flat down and with your ass raised.

FJ: 8/10 It seems like she don't really like to ride, but otherwise accommodating to various position. Can withstand long pounding with no complains

Attitude: 10/10 Good friendly girl who tries her best to please you.

Overall: 8/10 Her pattern is 90% similar to Qian Duo Duo of 1658a. Should try for any bros who value great service over looks
Glad you enjoyed her services.
Think she’s getting more haggard by the day due to her exertions to satisfy bros.
Some of the services I got in my first visit, I did not get in subsequent visit eg suck my deflated cock after ejaculation.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-06-2019, 10:41 AM
Samster

apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Think she’s getting more haggard by the day due to her exertions to satisfy bros.
Some of the services I got in my first visit, I did not get in subsequent visit eg suck my deflated cock after ejaculation.
Just request again loh, Im sure she will oblige
Old 16-06-2019, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ministering to the tired and drained kuku bird is such a loving gesture. Lucky bro you!

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 16-06-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Ministering to the tired and drained kuku bird is such a loving gesture. Lucky bro you!

Not just me bro.
Others who have tried her have also PMed me abt this which I forgot to include in my 1st FR.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 16-06-2019, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not just me bro.
Others who have tried her have also PMed me abt this which I forgot to include in my 1st FR.
I got too, should be part of her service repertoire. Didn't think to include this in my FR Her nipples and chest area is very chafed due to her doing boobs to body massage for every customer. I asked to skip this service and refrained from sucking on her nipple on my past 2 rtfs so that I don't cause her more pain...
Old 16-06-2019, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
I got too, should be part of her service repertoire. Didn't think to include this in my FR Her nipples and chest area is very chafed due to her doing boobs to body massage for every customer. I asked to skip this service and refrained from sucking on her nipple on my past 2 rtfs so that I don't cause her more pain...
You are good man bro!
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Old 09-07-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mikeiws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can anyone probide the phone number of 1820? Cannot find in yhe info thread.
Thanks a lot
Old 09-07-2019, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeiws View Post
Can anyone probide the phone number of 1820? Cannot find in yhe info thread.
Thanks a lot
67461181, bro.
Old 09-07-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
mikeiws is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
67461181, bro.
Thanks a lot
Old 27-07-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Happy 1820:

First impression: SYT looks with fair skin on a slim medium height figure with wholesome B cup boobs and slightly perky butt. Her only physical shortcoming was a rather big round nose instead of the sharp ones we associate with ideal beauty nowadays, but what really mattered was the sex.

Shower service: Boob rub, nipple sucking and BBBJ are provided with me sitting on the shower chair.

On bed service: Very long water catbath on my back and legs. No AR and no auto-frenching given. BBBJ and nipple sucking warmed me up before the FJ.

FJ: This part was the RTF deal-breaker for me. I have never experienced such a dull FJ by a WL before until this one. The entire FJ was me trying to enhance the mood with me thrusting continuously in missionary position while asking her whether she liked it. She just lied down there expressionless without saying anything. The stranger thing was, after the FJ, she could actually engage in friendly talk with me.

Overall: A disappointing and ironically not a happy session for me. Maybe she was tired or we didn't have chemistry. Whatever it was, I won't look her up again.
Old 27-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 0
TheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheSGBoy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

HI Bro is Happy seen on the foreign video?
Old 30-07-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 15
ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!ace73 is one of the Best!

Quote:
FR on Happy 1820:

First impression: SYT looks with fair skin on a slim medium height figure with wholesome B cup boobs and slightly perky butt. Her only physical shortcoming was a rather big round nose instead of the sharp ones we associate with ideal beauty nowadays, but what really mattered was the sex.

Shower service: Boob rub, nipple sucking and BBBJ are provided with me sitting on the shower chair.

On bed service: Very long water catbath on my back and legs. No AR and no auto-frenching given. BBBJ and nipple sucking warmed me up before the FJ.

FJ: This part was the RTF deal-breaker for me. I have never experienced such a dull FJ by a WL before until this one. The entire FJ was me trying to enhance the mood with me thrusting continuously in missionary position while asking her whether she liked it. She just lied down there expressionless without saying anything. The stranger thing was, after the FJ, she could actually engage in friendly talk with me.

Overall: A disappointing and ironically not a happy session for me. Maybe she was tired or we didn't have chemistry. Whatever it was, I won't look her up again.

Happy sometimes picky i heard. She hates smelly guys.
Old 31-07-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 6
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There are many types of wl, I will describe two of them here
First type : service oriented, whos like courtesan who will make you feel like king. This one is YZ from this house, no need to talk about this wl she is all set for pleasing you..

Second type : service receiver, who's doesn't want to do any hard work, enjoys sex but does not want to show or reveal this to you. happy belongs to this category from this house.

Particularly talking about happy she likes to be licked but pretends as if she don't like it, I licked her for good 15 mins also licked her whole body and could observe her deep breath and she didn't refuse, her breath was going deeper nd deeper... But after I finish eating her she gives wierd look as if she didn't like it.. But I tasted her sweet nectar twice... On single session.. Damn funny..

Dignified bro if you read this, I know you have toe licking fetish... You can try her...

BTW She don't french, just lip pecking.. I rtf her quite no of times because of her tight body, perky ass and I like to serve the bitch.. Just a variation from usuall commando AP.

Quote:
FR on Happy 1820:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1