The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 09-06-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MADKID deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Molek

Just went to JM14, was looking to try G3/ G4 but they were busy and had ppl waiting for them. Saw G13 was available so I took her for a quick bonk. Here's my first FR since lurking on SBF:

Looks: 7/10 - Fair smooth skin for a girl from Bangkok, no pimples or any obvious scars on her face so was pleasant to look at. She has enhanced C-cup boobs (agak-agak). She's also not too thin, so great if you like your girls to have some meat to grab while bonking.
BBBJ: 7/10 - Gave me one in the shower after cleaning me and one more before fucking. Her moans while doing the deed sounds natural but there's nothing special to shout about as quite SOP. Extra point for attitude though.
AR: 8/10 - Noticed that she paid special attention to cleaning my ass during the shower so I expected a rimjob coming and wasn't disappointed. Her tongue started out slow and went faster as she was performing the AR. She spent quite awhile doing this before moving on to the main course.
FJ: 7/10 - Her pussy wasn't as tight as I had wanted but no complaints as it didn't smell. She got on top of me and started bouncing. I switched to a couple's embrace after about 5 minutes and then switched back to cow-girl position as that position was easier for her to move. Told her when I was cumming and she switched to 5th gear to finish the job. Haha very satisfying. We then lied down for the remainder of the session and talked until time ran out.
GFE: 8/10 - I think as long as you smile at her and maintain a decent level of hygiene, she will GFE kao kao with you. This may also depend on looks and race so all I can say is good luck to all bros.
RTF: Yes as she's accommodating and has a nice vibe all around. Told me she plans to go back to Bangkok next month so plan accordingly bros.
Damage: SGD40 / 25 minutes (heard the buzzer then only went out of the room)
Old 09-06-2019, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Thxs for the fr
Old 10-06-2019, 03:34 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
nagatouchiha is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Which house bro?
Tkyu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GourangaPizza View Post
Tried G4 who is part of new batch.
Looks like Lisa Ann, blows like Lisa Ann, fucks like Lisa Ann.
Old 13-06-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
Fabty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdaniel View Post
Is G9 still around?
heard she has some problem.. maybe goin back
Old 14-06-2019, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 7
Amychean is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmychean is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Which girls in this house natural??
Old 14-06-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 9
mrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of lightmrsecret is a glorious beacon of light

Just tried G4.
Really slightly looks like lisa ann. Great gfe and service. Boobs enhanced. Soft on the surface but a bit hard on the boobs side. Good bonk overall
Old 15-06-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for G3?
Old 16-06-2019, 01:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

still practising raw this house?
Old 16-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
monkeyxiaozi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder is g17 still around?
Old 16-06-2019, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by waihonc View Post
Any FR for G3?
tried her, service is lousy, wash you, No massage, No AR, No foreplay.

put oil on your brother before bbbj. less than 5mins, caps on and ride for 2mins. then ask me to bonk her.

only savings grace is her body, enhanced boobs. slightly hard, but not full on coconut.
Old 16-06-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
mdsalah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
still practising raw this house?
wat is ur problem, dude?
Old 16-06-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyxiaozi View Post
wonder is g17 still around?
She left months back
Old 16-06-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 10
waihonc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
tried her, service is lousy, wash you, No massage, No AR, No foreplay.

put oil on your brother before bbbj. less than 5mins, caps on and ride for 2mins. then ask me to bonk her.

only savings grace is her body, enhanced boobs. slightly hard, but not full on coconut.
Old 19-06-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1543 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

FR on H14 G16
There was only 3 girls available. Was also looking for G3 and G4 but they are not in. G16 has the most presentable face, so I took her. Upon walking up the stair behind her, notice she has a good figure.
Looks: 6/10 - Face presentable. But after stripping, WOW! She got huge racks! At least D cup! I didnt notice that when I choose her. Manage to hold on to it while FJ and I think its natural! No hard part inside. Can any expert bro confirm on her boobs? Manage to ask her age, she is 27 yo. Been around for 9 months

BBBJ: 7/10 - Before she starts her BJ, she asked me if I want CBJ or BBBJ. I opt for BBBJ, not much suction but still enjoyable.
FJ: 7/10 - Everything very SOP. Not much foreplay. She just went in straight for the BJ, then cowboy me. I was so turn on by her huge rack, I cum quickly.
GFE: 7/10 - Maybe this was my first time with her, so not much. Still pretty friendly.
RTF: Yes! Due to her huge boobs! I can see she has her own fan base by looking at her collection of stuff toys in the room. I think she is also attached by looking at her pictures in her room. But who cares? I am a boobs lover, so despite the SOP service, will still be choose her... But I am keen to try other girls.
Old 19-06-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3102 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Where is this place actually never hear before or go before can someone please share more in pm thanks

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1