The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
tomyam disappear thats why i too disappeared..
Phi phi disappeared from ACE & SOS because phi phi has new harlem in Puchong, where got hew us liao
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 18-06-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Always hear people talk abt Puchong.
Will try to make a virgin visit next trip when coming ACE.
But i heard that place ulu, not convenient for transport, stay, food etc. Is it true.?
Old 18-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Phi phi disappeared from ACE & SOS because phi phi has new harlem in Puchong, where got hew us liao
shhhhh.........55

Old 18-06-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
shhhhh.........55
Bro, centre 2 KTV girls are good looking.

Old 19-06-2019, 12:28 AM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
shhhhh.........55

Aramaa...no wonder Pom's Thai GF (second from the left in red clothes) went missing liao, now Pom knows she joined phi phi's harlem liao.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 19-06-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

usually cheong Jb but decided to take a coach to try ACE for the first time last week.
Easy to find with Bro Pom's detail map.
Quite a nos of budget hotels nearby.

Went up ACE 2nd floor 9pm, immediately got pulled by 2 plump PRCs but managed to get out of their clutches.
Building was run down, a little stuffy.
Bought a drink n sat down to observe.
The Viets looked better n younger than the PRCs.
Lots of indian foreign workers n seems they are popular w the girls being approached often.
Had a chat w 2 same table locals n familarised abt the place n girls.
Saw a Viet which is my type n after settle at 80 rm,took lift to her room. There are quite some people so had to queue for lift.
Her room was small but clean, common washroom outside.
Took a short shower to clear the sweat n back to room.

Face : 6 abit oily
Body : 7 natural B.
Bbbj : 7 5mins
Fj : 7 cowgirl, missionary.
DFK : Never try
GFE : 7 friendly, no rush, can speak Chinese.
RTF : Yes but try others first.
Old 19-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijinan View Post
usually cheong Jb but decided to take a coach to try ACE for the first time last week.
Easy to find with Bro Pom's detail map.
Quite a nos of budget hotels nearby.

Lucky that you managed to shake off those PRC vampires' clutches, otherwise you could be like what Kepong had experienced being slaughtered kao kao

As per my principle, any Fr whether good or bad will be worthy of Pom's rak rak

Keep it up
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 19-06-2019, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
shijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samstershijinan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Lucky that you managed to shake off those PRC vampires' clutches, otherwise you could be like what Kepong had experienced being slaughtered kao kao

As per my principle, any Fr whether good or bad will be worthy of Pom's rak rak

Keep it up
Bro, lucky i read the thread that PRCs in ACE generally are crocodiles, that's why i choose Viet,
Though some older PRCs are good but 35s n above not really suitable for me.
Wonder if there are aged below 30s slim PRCs which are good service providers.
Old 19-06-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shijinan View Post
Bro, lucky i read the thread that PRCs in ACE generally are crocodiles, that's why i choose Viet,
Though some older PRCs are good but 35s n above not really suitable for me.
Wonder if there are aged below 30s slim PRCs which are good service providers.
In this case, you better stick to Vietcongs, no need to check on PRC's who are all out of you specifications (must be young and good service)

Pom believes that PRC's are mostly from one-child-families, so they are usually pampered from young and don't develop a penchant to please boys, men or even parents. That also explains why the high divorce rate in PRC.

On the hand, Vietcongs are known to breed like rats, so if they come from large families, they could have gone through struggles to gain love and affection from others, thus they behave differently as compared to the PRC's.

Equally Vietcongs' divorce rate is also high, but they marry younger than PRC girls, so coming out to work after divorce, Vietcongs are very much younger.

That is my view points, may not cover all aspects ...
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 20-06-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
boiboi26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New to KL.. any bro can advise how do i find this ACE. Cant see on gps
Old 20-06-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
chavo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiboi26 View Post
New to KL.. any bro can advise how do i find this ACE. Cant see on gps
Try put 'Hotel Richmoore' in your gps.

Sure can find
Old 21-06-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavo View Post
Try put 'Hotel Richmoore' in your gps.

Sure can find
WTF with newbies??
Why need GPS to search for "Girls Providing Sex"??? Just use your sense of smell to smell out their sex pheromones

Pom is vely angry as Pom has done a detailed map to ACE and through the process, nearly died of exhaustion. THE FUCKING MAP IS POSTED IN PAGE 692 AS STATED IN POM'S SIGNATURE

IF YOU CAN'T SEE THAT MESSAGE WHILE USING HANDPHONE, CHECK IT OUT USING A PC NOT PCC

THE NEXT ONE TO ASK LIDAT, POM WILL NOT HESITATE TO ZAP KAW KAW
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 21-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Aiyah, this so-called Dian Zi Cheng (correct Pinyin) is actually the full name of ACE (Asia Center for Electronics, if Pom remembers well enough)

Don't get too excited......You had just been there and slaughtered by those PRC Panda bears.

Pom thinks that his information is a bit out-dated now. You follow this thread then it is often been up-dated.
Thank you so much pomrakthai.
Yes, u are spot on bulls eyes, its called Dian Zi Cheng.

Personally i dont know this place, i followed my sifu (it was a nickname given by TonyCheong) who is not a member of sbf.

When we took a cab and drop at dian zi cheng, near the main road theres a small track and on the right is a big coffeeshop with stalls and theres a stage with prc taking turn to perform. The thais i mentioned are not here, somewhere to the left of this coffeeshop, we need to turn abit here and there at those small lanes and then theres a staircase and we need to climb to the second floor and wow theres all thais n maybe some vietnamese here. ST 70rm here. Many.

But all these was 2 yrs ago. Anyway im going genting next week with my sifu again and we might visit this place again to see if its still there.
Old 21-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Aiyah, this so-called Dian Zi Cheng (correct Pinyin) is actually the full name of ACE (Asia Center for Electronics, if Pom remembers well enough)

Don't get too excited......You had just been there and slaughtered by those PRC Panda bears.

Pom thinks that his information is a bit out-dated now. You follow this thread then it is often been up-dated.
Thank you so much pomrakthai.
Yes, u are spot on bulls eyes, its called Dian Zi Cheng.

Personally i dont know this place, i followed my sifu (it was a nickname given by TonyCheong) who is not a member of sbf.

When we took a cab and drop at dian zi cheng, near the main road theres a small track and on the right is a big coffeeshop with stalls and theres a stage with prc taking turn to perform. The thais i mentioned are not here, somewhere to the left of this coffeeshop, we need to turn abit here and there at those small lanes and then theres a staircase and we need to climb to the second floor and wow theres all thais n maybe some vietnamese here. ST 70rm here. Many.

But all these was 2 yrs ago. Anyway im going genting next week with my sifu again and we might visit this place again to see if its still there. I will take picture of this place to verify.
Old 21-06-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Forget about the hang flower coffeshop on ground level.
Drinks are expensive and auntie PRC singers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1