The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 16
jazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to beholdjazzyhunk1000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jakarta Info thread

It was my 6/7th visit to Malio. Hadn’t been here for a while.usually stay in south jakarta and too lazy to go over. So, now have two FBs who visit me where I stay and we fuck whenever we can. Recently getting emotionally dodgy and I wanted a break and so @ 11 pm I found myself entering the heavy wooden doors of Malio.

Great to be back as there were fewer men and I saw new beautiful faces. Walked all over towards the back , around the stage and seated on high table. While I was walking over, found a very beautiful face with a great rack and sexy ass staring and waiting for me to be seated.(will call her M) As men were few, within 10 seconds the round table was fully encircled by boobs and pussies.

With experience comes wisdom. (not to mention the money lost to gain it ) some silly mommy came and asked for the drink to order, and asked if she could have one too. Said only one for myself and then she got pissed disappeared so the waiter took my order. In the meantime, the hands were already running all over my chest and groin and some boobs pressing. The girl who I was eyeing sat in the seat next to me. I still did not want to show how eager I was for her else she will order 5 drinks right away.
Firstly- let’s get rid of the excess baggage. Politely but firmly told the girls, I want only one. And then the chorus went
- why , hey, more the merrier, and some bahasa which I did not understand.
I didn’t smile and repeated only one- silence and then came a submissive who.
I placed my hand on M and her face lit up. So now I had the butterfly but bees were still humming around and it was getting irritating. I stared and told them to get lost and there I was then alone with M
Honestly , they were all pretty as Malio has the best of them in town but I was in no mood to get poorer. I was in no mood to fuck or BJ behind curtains as well but just have a great time.
M’s face was just very attractive and then when she told me she’a 19, I lost it.
I was mesmerised.
We got touchy, cozy, hands on boobs, ass grinding and then she ordered 5 drinks. I said no, 2 . All including M laughed. Then few stupid waiters and mamasan kept coming asking to go upstairs and M encouraged. I said no. Stay here, enjoy, will let the drinks flow but we stay here.
Moved to sofa and in the two hours that followed, we went crazy. We did everything in full public view with Ofcourse my clothes on, what we would have done behind those BJ curtains one level up. She went wild after we hit off well and in between ordered beers for her so her stupid drinks can take a break. I had not been with a 19 year old for a long time and It was amazing that we clicked the way we did. Amazing GFE, lust, kisses, dry humping in all positions haha, fingering her pussy and ass ( yeah she allowed) and her hands inside my pants. The waiter blocked the view and for 2 mins she even kissed me down there with cock out from zippers.

I knew when to stop as I went with very clear budget and after having the amazing time- called it off. Paid and left.
Bill at reception : 1,859,000 Rp. ( 3 Carlsberg beers and 22 Ladies drinks plus buggies)
Tips M: 200k Rp.
Waiter: 100K Rp.( for 1 ) too many waiters were chasing and got a stern no.
Door man: 40k

My best visit thus far to Malio, though in my previous visits I had BJ , threesome and amazing sessions with other girls but they were 22 or so.
This 19 year old girl drove me me crazy and she was a total slut for a dog like me. Totally different experience.

Well, I thought now that I am well within my budget and so far in Gajah Mada road, let’s visit classic hotel. Went there, T2 and T5 and I couldn’t believe how the quality drops. It was like moving out from a Maserati to pick up truck.
Worse , it was a total sausage party. Left soon after and since i’m Rushing to work this morning before heading home later , typing this out for the bros.

My apologies for the long tale but I just wanted to let you know, you can have a great time at Malio the way you want, in the decent budget you may decide and please say no when you must.

Last edited by jazzyhunk1000; 15-06-2019 at 06:55 AM.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

^^Friday and sometimes saturday is a very bad day to visit classic in my experience. It gets crowded very fast and the stable of girls turns over very fast because there are so many customers.

Classic is a quantity over quality place. It's a place to have a fuckfest and save your cum for the last girl after the 3rd or 4th girl of the night.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellycatt View Post
Is hotel travel closed?
Google map seems to be unable to find it
Good question I was wondering the same thing. Since hotel travel seems to have disappeared from hotel booking sites too. I might have to do a recon there next week.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vitorloke is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtune View Post
hi there bros,
i'll be in jakarta next month. just wondering where is the massage street like the ones in Bali? I like the thrill of getting a look around, massage and a happy ending.
I also go Jakarta in next month 27th July to 30 july, when u go? If match the date then we can join together.
Old 15-06-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Vitorloke is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxtune View Post
hi there bros,
i'll be in jakarta next month. just wondering where is the massage street like the ones in Bali? I like the thrill of getting a look around, massage and a happy ending.
I go Jakarta in 27th to 30th july.are you match with the date.if match then we can join together.
Old 16-06-2019, 12:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
farukdeniz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys. I will come to jakarta for 18th and 23th June and i will stat 5 nights at B Fashion Hotel. What u can say me about their price for massage. And can i take girl to my room for full sex. How much is cost for these
Old 16-06-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
meandme4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be in Jakarta 18 June.
Anyone interested in KTV together with local indo girls? Got a local contact. There are 2 options KTV that i know of, both local indo girls.
1) Concept not as wild, just singing and dancing in room.
2) local indo wild girls. They strip and dance in room and can bong for a reasonable price
Per pax maybe about 1million or less depends on number of people if open bottle.

Can start early maybe 7pm-10pm
Than we can go chong malio or classic or mulia or 1001
PM me please.

Last edited by meandme4; 17-06-2019 at 01:24 AM.
Old 19-06-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
Freeone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any happening places around Mangga Basar. I will be staying at Santika Premiere Hotel.
Old 21-06-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 19
gaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to allgaara is a name known to all

Quick FRs on various places. I am a regular traveller to jkt recently but not a regular cheongster. Read up from here n managed my own budget and time.

Kelapa Gading area:
D'Heaven. Located very near to el Royal Hotel. Situated in the midst of SG-JTC flatted factory like. Go in lobby, gro will ask u facility or massage. Bring u up to lvl2 to lounge area to wait n to confirm what type of room u want n choose gal. Dmg around 700k.

King Cross.
Lvl1 30-50 gals. 2 range of 350k or 650k.(around there).
Lvl3 dancers etc. Ladies drinks strategy. 1.3m St.
Prices agar agar coz can't rem it clearly.

Classic hotel
Favourite haunt for budget conscious. 365k St. Rating varies from 3 to 7 lol.

I'm around regularly in Gading area. So if bros wana meet up, PM me😉
Old 21-06-2019, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara View Post
King Cross.
Lvl1 30-50 gals. 2 range of 350k or 650k.(around there).
Lvl3 dancers etc. Ladies drinks strategy. 1.3m St.
Prices agar agar coz can't rem it clearly.

Classic hotel
Favourite haunt for budget conscious. 365k St. Rating varies from 3 to 7 lol.

I'm around regularly in Gading area. So if bros wana meet up, PM me😉
Bro, king cross Lvl1 is 350k so cheap? any additional fees? Sorry i never been there so just asking.
Old 22-06-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Need help - have a meeting at BSD city and staying there; far far away from central / south Jakarta. Anyway suggestions ? KTV ? outcall ? help.
Old 25-06-2019, 04:51 AM
Samster (M)

superdlo99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros, anyone know how safe it is in Jakarta with the demonstrations? Was planning a trip next week but considering cancelling...
Old 25-06-2019, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 6
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdlo99 View Post
Hey Bros, anyone know how safe it is in Jakarta with the demonstrations? Was planning a trip next week but considering cancelling...
Recommended to avoid. My local friends advises me to go back too. So I won't be around during the demonstration period. Stay safe bros.

Short. FR:
Classic hotel - been here 3 times in the past week. Good price for some beer and fun. Girls can vary drastically. Best bet is to tell the mummy what you want and QC from the lot. Be firm on your rejection because they like to sai nai. Rooms are clean, however can be quite cold, no blanket too. For some reason all the shower head spoilt. Girls don't rush you because theyre hoping for a good tip. I usually tip 300k. Girls 365k. Have pool there too which can be fun if you have friends. The dancers wear fishnets which gives you full view, good for relaxing your eyes. 1 useful tip is to carry small change (20k) to tip, you'll get better service 😂
Old 26-06-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Gado2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gikko View Post
Classic hotel - been here 3 times in the past week. Good price for some beer and fun. Girls can vary drastically. .... Girls don't rush you because theyre hoping for a good tip. I usually tip 300k.
Quite a generous tip of 300k where cost is only 365k and girls give standard unmemorable service. is your plan to spoil the market like Japanese, where locals only tip 50k and standard tip is only 100k? it's your money but JKT and Classic are not service oriented places where they try work for your tip - whether u tip more or less usually have no effect on how they treat u, your speaking/looks/and personality are more important.
Old 26-06-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 6
Gikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of lightGikko is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gado2 View Post
Quite a generous tip of 300k where cost is only 365k and girls give standard unmemorable service. is your plan to spoil the market like Japanese, where locals only tip 50k and standard tip is only 100k? it's your money but JKT and Classic are not service oriented places where they try work for your tip - whether u tip more or less usually have no effect on how they treat u, your speaking/looks/and personality are more important.
Noted bro. I've never looked at it that way nor do I compare tips from different clusters of customers. I usually tip based on my experience. �� So you're saying that if you're good looking and you enter an establishment that offers sex services for a price, where the girls survive on tips and some margin, you get treated better than someone who allows them to earn more money? Hmmmm.

IMO, wouldn't the unmemorable service be an effect of low tips by the locals? Maybe they're tired of going an extra mile for a measly tip ��

I guess I haven't been to enough of these establishments ��

Last edited by Gikko; 26-06-2019 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Addition
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1