The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Took bus number 36 from around Sule Pagoda for just 200 Kyats and took about 25 min and alighted at a bus stop on the highway about 100m north of Cherry Hills hotel. Walked for a few minutes to Excel Treasure Hotel.

At the elevator , there are two display posters.. one on Nawarat spa (3rd floor) and lavandar spa (4th floor). Decided to go Nawarat spa. Can see the spa once out of the lift on3rd floor.

As recommended, I asked for those mentioned by one of the bro here and only Poe Poe ( dark skin)was available.

I took traditional massage (10000 for 1 hour)
Extra : 20000 HJ , 10000 topless n auto roam , another 10000 suck her natural C cup titties

After session, I walked back to opposite bus stop take bus 36 back to Sule Pagoda

Poe Poe is playful , has a good body , young but only she is tanned skin. Does not speak much English .. I had to ask her for the extras

Last edited by bigmannow; 22-06-2019 at 07:38 PM.
Old 23-06-2019, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Swarbwargyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Took bus number 36 from around Sule Pagoda for just 200 Kyats and took about 25 min and alighted at a bus stop on the highway about 100m north of Cherry Hills hotel. Walked for a few minutes to Excel Treasure Hotel.

At the elevator , there are two display posters.. one on Nawarat spa (3rd floor) and lavandar spa (4th floor). Decided to go Nawarat spa. Can see the spa once out of the lift on3rd floor.

As recommended, I asked for those mentioned by one of the bro here and only Poe Poe ( dark skin)was available.

I took traditional massage (10000 for 1 hour)
Extra : 20000 HJ , 10000 topless n auto roam , another 10000 suck her natural C cup titties

After session, I walked back to opposite bus stop take bus 36 back to Sule Pagoda

Poe Poe is playful , has a good body , young but only she is tanned skin. Does not speak much English .. I had to ask her for the extras
Poe Poe sucked her boobs?She didn't allow me suck her boobs only touching her boob.I pay her for 30k.
Old 23-06-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarbwargyi View Post
Poe Poe sucked her boobs?She didn't allow me suck her boobs only touching her boob.I pay her for 30k.
I kind of Nego another 10000 for sucking her boobies
Old 23-06-2019, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
I kind of Nego another 10000 for sucking her boobies
Yeah u are so Lucy.I want to suck her boob but she denied me.she allow me touching her boob.
Old 25-06-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

nkmdls2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am going to yangon this thursday. Any bro can recommend things like outcalls masssage to my hotel or any ktv massage special service near airport areas.

Dont feel like travelling to down town. work area near airport.
Old 27-06-2019, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
needhelp808 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Mandalay, Myanmar for almost 2 weeks. Quite a vibrant cow-boy town. Many spas and ktvs in town. Our Myanmar host warn us against visiting shady joints in dark and lonely streets. That where all these joints are normally located. The ones in Yangon are more happening and safe. You never know when you will be robbed and attacked. The ones in shopping centres are more safe but no specials. Quite a lot speaks Chinese and provide really good massage and noting more. The door to the room have large cracks so that the boss can peep in to check if there are funny business going on. What a disappointment. Went to one of the biggest restaurant in the country, 5 storey high of dining rooms called Golden Duck. Quality good and price reasonable.

The best ktv joint in Mandalay is called BOB (Best of Best). For a group of 5 guys including girls comes up to less than $ 300 sgd. No hard stuff just beer, chinese tea, soft drinks and snacks. Quite reasonable. Girls mainly form outside the city and Yangon. Tips for girls 2 to 3 hours about 20 usd. the place and deco is high class. tried a few others but major disappointment. So went BOB whenever we are free.

There is Grab tuk-tuk and grab taxi. 5 to 6 sgd can take you to most place around the city. These are safe but only cash accepted.
Old 06-07-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fashionista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was in Yangon for the whole week.
Visited Inya Day Spa, J7 foot massage but there are not even offering any handjob...

Any bros here know of any house-call services?

Hotel massage they do offered but are charging USD 150 for one handjob, excluding the massage package of USD 50 for 60 mins in Pan Pacific.

Wish to explore more...

Any updates
Old 17-07-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LuvAzianGirlz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello guys, I am looking for a freelancer with good service for 100 to 150k kyats, anyone has a contact to share? Thanks
Old 25-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster (M)

John8868 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Any freelance contact bro ? I am in yangon now available today, any bro wanna to chong together please PM me. Thanks.
Old 08-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 17
sexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersexlegend is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Fresh report from yesterday visit to Apple Bar - current stock quite cialat in term of quality .... & those chio ssyt already kena reserved by their regulars
Old 10-08-2019, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LuvAzianGirlz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexlegend View Post
Fresh report from yesterday visit to Apple Bar - current stock quite cialat in term of quality .... & those chio ssyt already kena reserved by their regulars
Can you speak English, mate? Not everyone is fluent in Singapore English or Bahasa. Thanks
Old 11-08-2019, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvAzianGirlz View Post
Can you speak English, mate? Not everyone is fluent in Singapore English or Bahasa. Thanks
simple translation:

visit to Apple, quality of gals bad (cialat), pretty (chio) sweet young things (syt)already reserved by the regulars..
Old 13-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Invoker10 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey guys,

I would like to inform you about new place for your relaxation and satisfaction.
Eastern Myanmar Hotel, there is a spa for happy ending. This hotel is situated in Hlaing Thayar Township which is other side of Yangon River. This hotel is Near FMI City and Sein Gay Har Supermarket is beside of that hotel. Girls from Nawarat Spa Excel 3rd Floors moved to this Hotel.
Try this place.
Old 14-08-2019, 04:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invoker10 View Post
Hey guys,

I would like to inform you about new place for your relaxation and satisfaction.
Eastern Myanmar Hotel, there is a spa for happy ending. This hotel is situated in Hlaing Thayar Township which is other side of Yangon River. This hotel is Near FMI City and Sein Gay Har Supermarket is beside of that hotel. Girls from Nawarat Spa Excel 3rd Floors moved to this Hotel.
Try this place.
Girls from excel 3rd floor are chitsu and khattar.Eastern myanmar hotel spa,whose girl do u recommended?
Old 14-08-2019, 09:02 AM
Samster

Andaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swarbwargyi View Post
Girls from excel 3rd floor are chitsu and khattar.Eastern myanmar hotel spa,whose girl do u recommended?
What about cost?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1