The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2019, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 20
amist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

[QUOTE=Alwaysfatguy;18621060]
Quote:
Originally Posted by amist View Post

Pretty with thick makeup and the attitude @ Dannok? Not me.
I rather choose those with great chemistry.
Last year, chio a syt age 24 Thai/Myanmar, can speak fair mandarin, great gfe, 2500bath LT
@ yaya karaoke.
Someone did share the location few post ago. Went there around 11am, easily more than 30 girls to choose from.

Another area of similar farm will be nearby Chok Dee dimsum 1km away opposite road. I forgot the actual location but i do remember the surrounding got at least 4-6 farms.

Good luck vultures
Haha yaya karaoke, mostly Myanmar young girls missing Hatyai liao...haiz, lets go bro
Old 29-04-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
EmolutionX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better don't come my friend. Just visited the yaya. 20 girls max.
Old 10-05-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
irbaboon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LaiLai going hatyai soon at danok now.
Any brudder there wanna drink?
Old 08-06-2019, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Samous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to Hatyai with a bro on July 18-21. Anyone would like to meet up for a drink? First time visiting there but not first time to Thailand.
Old 09-06-2019, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

Havent been to Hatyai for more than 10 years. Would appreciate if bros here provide some info;

1 New or newly renovated hotel within the vicinity of Lee garden, if still the same name lol.

2 motosai cost per ride within the city.

3 Driving in to hatyai. I used to do that, not sure what the procedure now. Used to buy insurance at a counter just after the immigration. Still the same?

Thank you in advance
Old 04-07-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 23
ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!ghafarbaba is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=amist;18624979]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwaysfatguy View Post

Haha yaya karaoke, mostly Myanmar young girls missing Hatyai liao...haiz, lets go bro

How are the Myanmar girls? Good service? Or are they more like the Lao girls, most who won't do bbbj?
Old 07-07-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 0
Zamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyZamri deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
Bros,

Havent been to Hatyai for more than 10 years. Would appreciate if bros here provide some info;

1 New or newly renovated hotel within the vicinity of Lee garden, if still the same name lol.

2 motosai cost per ride within the city.

3 Driving in to hatyai. I used to do that, not sure what the procedure now. Used to buy insurance at a counter just after the immigration. Still the same?

Thank you in advance
How was your trip?
Any updates or FRs to share?
Old 15-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Hatyai here I come
Old 16-07-2019, 09:23 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Hatyai here I come
Too high class for u as u can only pay for maids . Lau la let’s go jb and I show u what is real fun. Bo ji ah?
Old 17-07-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Too high class for u as u can only pay for maids . Lau la let’s go jb and I show u what is real fun. Bo ji ah?
U have money go until jb only hahahah, stupid dog bark hahahaha
Old 17-07-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
go Hatyai liao can post some FRs and share experiences.
Have many girl just know the place KT, so many at disco they will come and drink with you if u offer them and than part 2 at room
Old 18-07-2019, 07:18 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Have many girl just know the place KT, so many at disco they will come and drink with you if u offer them and than part 2 at room
Lampa la . U can only jio maid and pay them only. Even the pros can’t service u as u look like a pig
Old 18-07-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Lampa la . U can only jio maid and pay them only. Even the pros can’t service u as u look like a pig
U go hatyai before or have u go overseas before? Come I pay ur ticket to hatyai hahahaha penniless dog hahahaha

Use ur clone lah

Bark dog
Old 20-07-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 19
spotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond reputespotter542 has a reputation beyond repute
合艾

Will be heading to Sin City again in August.
Had a great time during May / June.
Stayed at Regency Hotel.
Went for prostate massage at Level 7 , Lee Gardens Plaza Hotel.
Normal massage for 2 hours 360 baht , prostate massage 300 baht , tips 200 baht.
Brekkie at Ah Ma dim sum around 700 baht for 4.
Mookata buffet dinner at Rim Rua @ 339 baht each.
The usual temple run to Wat Ko Hong , Wat Khong Kaleab and of course Phra Phrom.
As for watering hole , went to Acoustic and Westside Saloon.

Member of OSF , B.O.S.S. Club ( 14 ) & Merlion Club
Old 21-07-2019, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
Smous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Hatyai visit 18-21 July

Stayed at Red Planet Hotel at a very affordable rate of $28-32 each night, guest friendly.

1st Day: Had Mookata dinner at Rim Rua as well. For the price of 339 Baht, the buffet was a steal with its myriad selection of food and fresh seafood. One tip: You can ask the staff to boil the crabs/shells for you as these can take quite long to grill. After dinner and some rest, went to explore the two soapie massage shops, fishbowl style: Atami Massage and Nice Lady Massage.

For Atami Massage, price ranged from 800/1000/1200 baht per hour. Ladies were less pretty and perhaps older in age (late 20s, early 30s). For Nice Lady Massage, price ranged from 1900 - 2500 baht for 90 mins. Ladies were younger and more attractive, perhaps in the early-mid 20s. Picked a 25-yo girl from Mae Sai, while my friend picked a girl from Chiang Mai in Atami Massage. My girl was fair, with the right-sized body and boobs, and nice light brown nipples. CBJ and SOPs. Experience was overall good and cheap. Didn't go to Nice Lady Massage as we were tired the first day and just wanted a cheap fuck so that bullets can be saved for the next 2 days.

After the massage, we took a walk to the farms at Nipatuthit 1 Soi 2, a small alley with about 4-6 houses at around 9-10pm (this place is empty in the day time). Girls were standing/sitting outside, and they were mostly young and pretty with hot bodies. Price is around 2500-3500 baht for overnight. Remember to tell the OKTs that you come along without motorsai so that they could charge you lower. I also understand that you could book these girls at your hotel for 1 shot, but did not ask what the price was.

2nd Day: Had Chok Dee Dim Sum for breakfast and went to Central Mall to watch Spider-Man. After that, went to explore another famous farm areas (Yaya Karoke) at Channiwate/Thung Sao area around 2pm but could not find where they were, even after many rounds of riding around. Went at 8pm again and still could not find where they were.

Decided to go back Nipatuthit 1 Soi 2 and book one of the girls for overnight. Rate was 2500 baht/night (negotiated down from 3000 baht). Requested the girl to come to my room at 11pm and she was slightly early. Girl was from Issan (Ubon), 24-yo, with ferocious and wild desire for sex and good GFE/attitude. After the first round, we slept together until around 3-4am when she started coughing and said she felt bad to disturb my sleep. I told her it was okay, and she asked if it would be okay for her to go back home early so that she could take her medicine (I knew this was just one of those excuses). After some thoughts, I told her that I am fine if she left early (since I don't think it would be fun if she felt compelled to stay anyway). She was thankful and she started fondling me to see if I wanted another round. But I kindly rejected her advances as I was too sleepy and needed more time to recover from the first shot. Did not tip her as she left earlier.

I got the name card (with the contact number) from the farm I booked. For privacy sake, please message me if you want it.

3rd Day night: Went to explore the Grand Pink/Pink Lady Massage near Lee Gardens and were surprised to see so many older ladies (mid-late 30s, 40s) sitting in fishbowl style. Did not ask the price as we were not interested and left the place. Went back to Nice Lady Massage but the place was swarmed with some guys, and most girls were booked. Perhaps this was due to the weekend-effect, so be prepared to wait for the nicer ladies if you are there during the weekends. We closed our sex chapter at Hat Yai by re-visiting Atami Massage for another final round.

For your exploration: Did not visit Naruto near Merlin Grand Hotel (another Soapie), and the bars/clubs like The Dome and Kiss Channel as we did not have the feel for drinking/hanging flowers.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1