The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2006, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
Acidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FR - Russian Lady - Natasha - 179cm TALL!!!

Firstly, I would want to clarify that Natasha is a friend of Alisha. This Alisha contact was given to me by one of the bro here.

As you noticed that I didn't put a FL in my thread title, as I believes that they are not FL at all, they are not under any okt. Oh by the way, they both can speaks and understand english.

So I called Alisha up to make an appt with her. On reaching her room, she is not up to my taste, and I think that bro eastboy77 had given her a 9/10 which is too high rating for her looks. The most I will give is 6/10 (I am a sucker for looks).

Luckily, she had another friend beside her, which is this girl, Natasha. Very much better looking than Alisha. The first thing I noticed about her is her height, which is very very tall.....she told me she is 179cm tall!!! Wow!....guess this is the tallest girl I ever bonk before. She is slim and tall, had dyed blonde hair.....very sharp features too. Didi seems to be pointing towards her.....hehehe. So I tell Alisha that I am more interested in her friend, Natasha. So would she mind that I take Natasha instead. She immediately said that she don't mind and still said that hope I will have a wonderful session with her friend....hehehe. So she dress up and walk out of the room, while natasha was lying on the bed with her sexy lingerie, exposing her slender sexy long legs!!! She was not wearing any bra, only panty. Wow!!!....me really buay tahan!!!

Once Alisha walk out of the room, I immediately strip myself down, and quickly jump onto the bed....hehehe! I strip off her lingerie, and now exposing a nice rounded breast. Not very big, nice enough to be suck. I attack her nipple first, sucking like a baby craving for his mother's breast milk like that....hehehe! While my the other hand tickling her the other nipple. Switching this attack between her 2 breasts once in awhile.

I did this for about 5mins, and I decide to attack her cunt now. While sucking one of her nipple, I used one of my hand to touch a cunt. Wow!!....you can't believe it, she was very very wet....and I am very sure that she did not apply any lubricant before hand. This is the first time I feel a girl with so much juice in her cunt....boy.....she is very wet indeed. Don't believe me?.....if you got chance....try it and you will know the wetness....hehehe. I continue sucking her nipple while fingering her....she is getting more and more wet at this time....she was even moaning softly. So I ty to french her and she didn't reject me!!! Boy!!!....she like frenching too!!! This feeling is like frenching your girlfriend like that.....a very passionate frenching. She will used her tongue to play with yours and at times, she will also suck your tongue. We french for about 5mins and at the same time, me still fingering her.

Try my luck again to see whether she allows BBJ. So I standup and try to insert my didi into her mouth. Wow!!!....she took it willingly!!! She suck with very good momentum and even deep throat at certain times!!! At this point, I was thinking to myself that I really found gold this time....this girl is really good in sex. Must have attended the sexlogy course and pass with flying colors....hehehe! And about 5mins of BBJ, I cannot tahan anymore, feel like exploding into her mouth and I believe she will take it too. I immediately ask her to stop as I want to explode it in her cunt instead. The reason is that I can only cum once on each bonk, so must make full use of it. I told her that I want to bonk her now.

She says ok, and immediately took out a condom. Guess what???......this condom is very special, its a ribbed condom!!! (the packing is orange in color). Wow!!!....this is the first time I am wearing a ribbed condom!!! I think this girl really has a high sex drive, she even bought ribbed condoms so that she can enjoy herself also during each bonk....hehehe! After helping me to wear it, I immediately thrust it all in. With me on top first, missionary style while sucking her nipple and freching her once in a while.

Ok, time to change to the next position which is doggie style. Her figure and ass is really good. This position you can see it the best! Thrust my didi in it and start the momentum...while my hand grabbing on to her breast. I suddenly pop out the golden question whether she wanna try anal sex. Too bad bros, she said that she don't do it. Its ok, her good attitude and performance is more than enough to make up for it. And after a few thrust, I cannot take it anymore and I unloaded in doggie style.

I have not had such a wonderful sex for quite a long time liao....can't even remember when I had such a good time too....lol!!! She is really a gem and she be treasured.

Here is her stats:
Name: Natasha (from russia)
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10
Height: 179cm
Weight: Never ask
BBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Damage: $150 (free hotel room and ribbed condom...lol!)

Sad to say that I was too excited yesterday and forgotten to get Natasha number. But you can still get Natasha thru Alisha, as I only got Alisha number.

Last edited by Acidburn; 21-06-2006 at 11:21 AM.
Old 21-06-2006, 11:23 AM
Samster

Acidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAcidburn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: FR - Russian Lady - Natasha - 179cm TALL!!!

LOL! After I post this FR, suddenly got so many newbie asking me for her contact. Some even joined in 2001 which only post less than 10 posts asking for it

Too bad bros, forgot to state that I will only give to those who post here frequently and has history of FRs. That would be most fair.

Guess my mailbox will be flooded with PMs for these few days
Old 21-06-2006, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
no no is a Helpful and Caring Samsterno no is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidburn
LOL! After I post this FR, suddenly got so many newbie asking me for her contact. Some even joined in 2001 which only post less than 10 posts asking for it

Too bad bros, forgot to state that I will only give to those who post here frequently and has history of FRs. That would be most fair.

Guess my mailbox will be flooded with PMs for these few days
history......
Old 21-06-2006, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
heelscraze is Cool - loads of Potential

After our Euro Katerine FR, Natasha will be next Superstar.

hope can try her..
Old 21-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
grRsS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can have contact?

Last edited by grRsS; 17-06-2013 at 04:30 PM.
Old 21-06-2006, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zenzen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow nice one bro ... never f**ked an ang moh in my life ...
Old 21-06-2006, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 18
stormromper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, your FR is driving me crazy man!

arghhhhh! buay tahan liao! I WANT!
Old 21-06-2006, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 18
doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!doremond is one of the Best!

bro, u got mail.

thks/regards
Old 21-06-2006, 02:45 PM
Samster

crazy_horse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Although I am new here, but sincerely want to try her leh...

if you don't mind, can pm me her number ?

thank you.....
Old 21-06-2006, 02:49 PM
Samster

crazy_horse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

sincerely wish to try her service.

thank you.
Old 21-06-2006, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
laoren50 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro you are great writer, is so enjoyable reading yr FR.
Old 21-06-2006, 03:10 PM
Samster

Yes, history

Quote:
Originally Posted by no no
history......
Old 21-06-2006, 03:13 PM
Samster

How can you compare this katerine with natasha? This karerine is a FL under a okt, whereas Natasha is not a FL But I do found out from her that they will be here for 2mths, and they normally go to disco to hook up ang mo. Maybe can consider part-time FL lor.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelscraze
After our Euro Katerine FR, Natasha will be next Superstar.

hope can try her..
Old 21-06-2006, 03:14 PM
Samster

Here got so many okt promoting Euro FLs, you can easily get it from them if you just want to bonk an ang moh

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenzen
wow nice one bro ... never f**ked an ang moh in my life ...
Old 21-06-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

I just write according to what I've done during my session. Glad that you like it Anyway, this is not a friction

Quote:
Originally Posted by laoren50
Bro you are great writer, is so enjoyable reading yr FR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1