The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 27-04-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
selexa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Freelancers - Klang Valley

Here is to share contact that is publicly available/accessible
Old 30-04-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Freelancers - Klang Valley

Posted in another forum and decided to post here as well.
THis is another fling with Ling, formerly from Cititel but now freelance.

Called Ling again. She arrived in her usual baseball cap and jeans outfit. She did not do the body hugging dress with no panty thingy that day, a bit disappointed (see my other FR post in another thread). But she was cheerful and chatty. Met her at the lobby and she immediately came over and grabbed my arms and hugging me like a long lost GF. I was a bit concerned as it was a public area so I whispered to her to hold off a bit.

Went to the room, the moment the door closed, I lost no time, DFK, grabbing her boobs and pussy, stripping her, as she does me as well.

Stark naked we spent some time dry humping and DFK. I stuck my bro in between her thighs and we rocked for a while while DFKing.

She asked me to wash up a bit while she gets ready. I quickly showered and dried up, then she washed herself, then on to action.

I told her I wanted to eat her first so we spent quite a long time eating each other and licking up and down. She was getting high and was rocking her body against my face and hands.

After a while, she said, let me pleasure you, knelt down and gave a looong and slurpy BBBJ. Then we laid down and she continued her BBBJ while I hand-fuked her pussy.

Capped and we started with Rider where she squats over my bro and hump me hard, then followed by lapdance position and finally miss to end.

During the lapdance position I reached behind her to her buttocks and rubbed against her anus. She started to moan even harder and grind her pussy into my dick. However one side effect is that she was so high she leaked liquid from her vagina and anus so after a while there is a stinky smell. But she felt good.

After we came, we were both tired and sweaty. Laid down and she gave me a so-so massage. A while later she said, second round?

However I could not as I was wasted. Paid her and she left after grabbing my dick one last time and giving me a peck on the cheek.

Damage: RM300 + Rm50 tip I offered to her.

Face is 7/10.

Body is shapely with little fat but a nice curvy bum.

C-boobs.

Short petite.

Can't wait for my next trip to KL.
If you are keen, you can ping her weChat: Lindfc
She may or may not accept.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jane250 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Freelancers - Klang Valley

Origin: Pinoy
Place : Klang Lama KL
Hotel : Included
Stats: 152cm / 50kg
Boobs Size : 32B
Package Damage :
OD - RM250.00/1 Hour/1 Shot
OD - RM300.00/1 Hour/2 Shot
Deposit : [ NO ]
Hotel : Included [ DUPLEX SOHO]
CD : Provided
Open To : 1MALAYSIA
Ass Shape : Firm / Round
Pussy : Clean Shave / Wet / Tight / Odourless
Smoking : No

MSJ :YES( Traditional Body massage, Lingam Massage (penis massage) all included)
CB : Yes
CBJ : No
BBBJ : Yes
DFK : Yes
DATY : Yes
AR : No
FJ : Yes

Bonuses
=======
CIM : NO
CAS : No
COF : Yes [ Included ]