The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-12-2019, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I'm in bkk now. Not sure if it's the places I have been going to, christmas seems to be very muted this year. My rainbow gal also told me business also very poor; I usually consider the BG factor and believe 25% nia but her complaint seems to be very true.

I had a great pick up at Hillary 3 along Suk Soi 11; accounts assistant or at least we was able to discuss some basic accounting or financial stuff over supper. Thot she would be a meh nerd fuck but she turned out to be a sex-starved vixen. DFK, painting, BBBJ, got almost everything. Best part was we did it raw + I CIP every single time. She stayed till late morning too. Sensed she didn't want to be paid macam FL so I brought her to buy a dress at T21. Exchanged LINE and I hope she doesn't ghost me.

Awsom time so far!
Old 25-12-2019, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
I had a great pick up at Hillary 3 along Suk Soi 11;
Wow I've never visited these types of bars and found a girl who's easy on the eyes. Most girls in bars like this are old & washed up, jilted by one too many farang old man.
Old 25-12-2019, 12:11 PM

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 0
Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
I'm in bkk now. Not sure if it's the places I have been going to, christmas seems to be very muted this year. My rainbow gal also told me business also very poor; I usually consider the BG factor and believe 25% nia but her complaint seems to be very true.

I had a great pick up at Hillary 3 along Suk Soi 11; accounts assistant or at least we was able to discuss some basic accounting or financial stuff over supper. Thot she would be a meh nerd fuck but she turned out to be a sex-starved vixen. DFK, painting, BBBJ, got almost everything. Best part was we did it raw + I CIP every single time. She stayed till late morning too. Sensed she didn't want to be paid macam FL so I brought her to buy a dress at T21. Exchanged LINE and I hope she doesn't ghost me.

Awsom time so far!
Wow sounds like you having a great time! Raw and CIP sia... Many brothers here dream about that... But personally it's a bit too adventurous for me! Haha
Old 25-12-2019, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:

Awsom time so far!
better to don a dom bro... enjoy and be safe... kudos to u for getting a free piak..
Old 25-12-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Guess it was fate bro. On further reflection she may not have been a regular FL judging from her dressing i.e. blouse and long pants. Guess happy cheonging has to depend on the luck of the draw sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Wow I've never visited these types of bars and found a girl who's easy on the eyes. Most girls in bars like this are old & washed up, jilted by one too many farang old man.
Old 25-12-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Haha not free piak bro. Had to get her a dress but still it was worth because I got to spend extra time with her

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
better to don a dom bro... enjoy and be safe... kudos to u for getting a free piak..
Old 25-12-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Haha luck of the draw bro + there's something about Thailand that just makes me lose my mind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawen90 View Post
Wow sounds like you having a great time! Raw and CIP sia... Many brothers here dream about that... But personally it's a bit too adventurous for me! Haha
Old 25-12-2019, 04:17 PM

Dawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDawen90 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Actually guys... Anyone willing to bring a newbie and show him around? Would be great to meet up with singaporeans and Will Buy a round of beers! Haha I am there from 18-22 Feb!
Anyone keen?
Old 25-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks bro! Good to know I am not the only one like this... Errrr. What is KAPOO,P4P and Mps? Sorry very new to this... Can I can PM you if it helps haha
Kapoo-massage: see https://soi-6.com/s/2017/10/21/expla...pretty-massage

I had a look at a few of your past posts and I cannot imagine you don't know what mp and p4p is?
But what the hell:
mp= massage parlor
P4p=pay for pleasure
Old 25-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
I had a look at a few of your past posts and I cannot imagine you don't know what mp and p4p is?
That's why there's always a market for Soi Ah Tiong (Ratchada) and Soi Alibaba/Soi Holland (Sukhumvit)!

Up you my 5 humble rep points for Christmas spirit!
Old 25-12-2019, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Kapoo-massage: see https://soi-6.com/s/2017/10/21/expla...pretty-massage

But what the hell:
mp= massage parlor
P4p=pay for pleasure
Thanks so much bro... Yes I read up about it already! Thanks for sharing!
Old 25-12-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
55555 as long as have "newbies" these Sois will still be around.

Got one new one call Soi Ah Tiong at Ratchada.
Tony still in BKK boh, I hope can get my LOS visa from wife soon, maybe can meet up for drinks in bkk. Always talk online but never meet before lol.

Long time nv go bkk liao, sibei out of touch. See all the small massage parlors pop up make me sibei gian.
Old 26-12-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Tony still in BKK boh, I hope can get my LOS visa from wife soon, maybe can meet up for drinks in bkk. Always talk online but never meet before lol.

Long time nv go bkk liao, sibei out of touch. See all the small massage parlors pop up make me sibei gian.
555 would love to meet up to TCSS with you too.

Nowadays I don't cheong Siam-lo liao as no more value and less variety to choose from.
Once in a few years only pass through to go sunbathing/swimming in the South or go Ratchada, Bangkok to eat my favourite duck noodle (Soi Ah Tiong 1) and chicken rice (Soi Ah Tiong 2).

Tirakless and what a freedom it is in Thailand!

If you've cheong China KTVs and Saunas before like me for a long time then these small Bangkok MPs with special service is a waste of time lah.
Nonetheless the novelty factor is still attractive for pure Thai puying lovers.
By the way those China KTVs and Saunas with hundreds of girls to choose from are extinct since Feb 2014.

As and when just PM me your regional cheong schedule lah.
If coincide with mine then will liase with you in advance.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
TO ALL BROS!
Old 29-12-2019, 02:50 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
713CDO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

If you've cheong China KTVs and Saunas before like me for a long time then these small Bangkok MPs with special service is a waste of time lah.

By the way those China KTVs and Saunas with hundreds of girls to choose from are extinct since Feb 2014.
Good news for China lovers..... the PRC government is to stop all punishment for sex workers from 1 Jan 2020. No longer will the sex workers and their clients be sent to "Custodial & Re-education" detention centres. All sex workers currently in the detention centres will also be released.

Likely to see resurrection of the sex trade in PRC with the relaxation of the laws.
Old 29-12-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
555 would love to meet up to TCSS with you too.

Nowadays I don't cheong Siam-lo liao as no more value and less variety to choose from.
Once in a few years only pass through to go sunbathing/swimming in the South or go Ratchada, Bangkok to eat my favourite duck noodle (Soi Ah Tiong 1) and chicken rice (Soi Ah Tiong 2).

Tirakless and what a freedom it is in Thailand!

Nonetheless the novelty factor is still attractive for pure Thai puying lovers.

As and when just PM me your regional cheong schedule lah.
If coincide with mine then will liase with you in advance.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
TO ALL BROS!
Dong Guan’s glorious days of the past? Eurasia, Ouya etc?

Always prefer to play with the 公主 than the hostresses. Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1