The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 8
MiniR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMiniR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

[SG53] THB 530 discount coupon for whole of August 2018

Minimum Stay: 3 nights
Book and Stay: 04 August to 31 August 2018
Applicable Room Types: Deluxe King , Executive King & Mini Suite

Book link: https://theminihotel.com/promotions/

Apply Promotion Code ''SG53''

Daily Breakfast for 2 and WIFI inclusive

Awaiting brothers support!

For more information/details, can email us at [email protected]
Old 06-08-2018, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
NGO.

These days when post FRs better code it.
Like how the old birds cheong SYTs at Soi Alibaba and Soi Holland.
55555!

My recent July 2018 trip I discovered Soi Ah Tiong!
China lady?share le bro..
Old 12-08-2018, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 13
pearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpearx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi guys, just wondering if it’s a good idea to go to soapy massage during weekends and if there is any best timing to visit so that there is sufficient picks to choose from? Maybe heading down tomorrow.
Understand that normally for weekdays would be after 5pm but Nor sure about weekends
Old 14-08-2018, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 19
adamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to alladamfish is a name known to all

Sat and Sunday definitely will have less girls working but less customers as well so for the last few weekend trips i find it easier to get good one than weekday.

BTW if your weekend include the friday, to me friday is busy day for the girls with lots of clients, avoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearx View Post
Hi guys, just wondering if it’s a good idea to go to soapy massage during weekends and if there is any best timing to visit so that there is sufficient picks to choose from? Maybe heading down tomorrow.
Understand that normally for weekdays would be after 5pm but Nor sure about weekends

Remember to leave your ID too!
Old 15-08-2018, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 14
chickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
Went for a 2 hour session last week at Kiss. Found a sweet looking lady named Yaya. Great service, patient and such a looker.

2900b for VIP jacuzzi.
Place was clean.
RTF the next day. Will keep going if she's still there.
yaya think no longer there..any idea where she went..or any 2nd choices
Old 03-09-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
My recommendation is LA Belle Soapy Massage, they have many SYTs but expensive!
What is the address of la belle and Poseidon?which joint is better?
Old 03-09-2018, 07:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
LCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLCGOGO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevusJovi View Post
What is the address of la belle and Poseidon?which joint is better?
Both got pro and con. Wat u prefer?
Old 05-09-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
StephenB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited La Belle recently. Went on a weekday afternoon around 4+, about a dozen girls to choose from, 8 in fish tank and another 4-5 sideliners. Since I have not visited BKK soapies for a while, decided to splurge and picked a D girl, damage is 5500 bt. Girl is quite friendly but shy, only started work at La Belle a month ago, claimed she was a PR at the Piano GC before. Age is 22, looks is 7.5/10 with make-up, without make-up probably 6.5 or 7?? Must say she's fair for a Thai though.

Went to room, while waiting for bath tub to fill up, talk cock a bit and she warmed up slightly more after discovering our mutual preferences for whiskey over beer. Stripped to our birthday suit and went into the bath tub. Her body is not bad, a bit bah bah with D cups which I think is natural as I find them soft and couldn't find any ops scar under boobs, under nipples nor under armpit..

Bath is SOP, dried up, moved to bed. She did catbath focusing on my nipples, then moved south for BBBJ. After couple of minutes, cap on and I asked her to lie down and my turn to catbath her. Focusing on her D cups exclusively, she was moaning softly and I just suddenly trust my dick into her pussy and started pumping away. Tried a few patterns - doggie, cowgirl, flat doggie and finally came in missionary.

I am a one shot guy, so proceeded to showered after the deed, rested on the sofa, chatted a bit more - seems quite a number of La Belle girls like to party at RCA, specifically Onyx..

Overall compared to Poseidon (think I have been to Poseidon more than 20+ times...), it is a bit more refreshing as the facilities is much newer, rooms well equipped and smells nice. Would return to La Belle again if I need to go soapies.

Location is easy to find, take MRT to Petchburi Station. Exit 1, walk straight towards Petchburi Road and turn left, La Belle is a large pink colour building about 500m down the road.

Last edited by StephenB; 05-09-2018 at 12:48 AM. Reason: Update info
Old 05-09-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 19
LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!LevusJovi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenB View Post
Visited La Belle recently. Went on a weekday afternoon around 4+, about a dozen girls to choose from, 8 in fish tank and another 4-5 sideliners. Since I have not visited BKK soapies for a while, decided to splurge and picked a D girl, damage is 5500 bt. Girl is quite friendly but shy, only started work at La Belle a month ago, claimed she was a PR at the Piano GC before. Age is 22, looks is 7.5/10 with make-up, without make-up probably 6.5 or 7?? Must say she's fair for a Thai though.

Went to room, while waiting for bath tub to fill up, talk cock a bit and she warmed up slightly more after discovering our mutual preferences for whiskey over beer. Stripped to our birthday suit and went into the bath tub. Her body is not bad, a bit bah bah with D cups which I think is natural as I find them soft and couldn't find any ops scar under boobs, under nipples nor under armpit..

Bath is SOP, dried up, moved to bed. She did catbath focusing on my nipples, then moved south for BBBJ. After couple of minutes, cap on and I asked her to lie down and my turn to catbath her. Focusing on her D cups exclusively, she was moaning softly and I just suddenly trust my dick into her pussy and started pumping away. Tried a few patterns - doggie, cowgirl, flat doggie and finally came in missionary.

I am a one shot guy, so proceeded to showered after the deed, rested on the sofa, chatted a bit more - seems quite a number of La Belle girls like to party at RCA, specifically Onyx..

Overall compared to Poseidon (think I have been to Poseidon more than 20+ times...), it is a bit more refreshing as the facilities is much newer, rooms well equipped and smells nice. Would return to La Belle again if I need to go soapies.

Location is easy to find, take MRT to Petchburi Station. Exit 1, walk straight towards Petchburi Road and turn left, La Belle is a large pink colour building about 500m down the road.
Thanks bro, very useful information. Is Poseidon a shower house too?
Old 07-09-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
StephenB deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevusJovi View Post
Thanks bro, very useful information. Is Poseidon a shower house too?
Yup, Poseidon is shower house, soapie, massage parlour, arb nam, zhang aik diam (as Teochew Thais refer to it...)...

To go to Poseidon, take to Sutthisan MRT, Exit 4, walk away from the station, Thanachart Building should be on your right, Poseidon is probably 600-700m down the road. A large light pink building on your right. Fish tank on second floor, models lounge on 3rd floor.
Old 22-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
69n69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my exp
Went to Hi-Class
Price now is around 1.7k to 2.5k 1.5hrs

Okt intro a syt age 24

Overall satisfied
Thats all lazy type long long FR
Old 25-09-2018, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 19
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i was in the area took a look at poseidon OMG the 2300 gal look like 40+, i can find similar girls in less known soapy massages for 1000(happy hour) or 1200-1500 range...really all these places in this area have been too long been spoilt
The poseidon "girl" who is 2300 in 2018 is probably the same girl in same fishbowl who was working there in 2005 when I was visiting as a newbie.
Old 27-09-2018, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

i retired from bkk soapy for 4 years going to make a cumback but so sad all the nataree stories are over..... 2.6k 50 syt staring at you
Old 28-09-2018, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lerikol View Post
i retired from bkk soapy for 4 years going to make a cumback but so sad all the nataree stories are over..... 2.6k 50 syt staring at you
ya i really miss nataree.
never been to any shower house after nateree closed down
Old 29-10-2018, 01:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

-FR may contain some mixture of chinese, malay or thai

-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others

-Please correct me if spot all spelling error.

战后报告

地方: As shown in the pics below

This was my 2nd visit to this place. I forget to up FR and share during my first visit. Ladies will wear a standard clothing and parade there and you to choose and you choose what you want. I understand that this place was opened by French people and their customer base are mostly Japanese and Korean. This place have a lot of part time ladies, some are university student as mention. There are a few other shop there but ladies don’t look appealing than this shop.

Package
There are many different to choose from but i took the 2150 bahts for an hour and 500baht for room charge total 2650 baht. Only cash payments allowed.

女神 : Honey
No pics and no number for lady. She stay in BKK and have been working there for about 3 weeks only. She was able to speak and communicate in English.

样貌:★★★★★
I give high rating as it she was the innocent “suay mak mak” type. She is sure belong to the shy university school gal innocent syt type.

身材:★★★★★
She was tall and has nice and slim waist. She have long dye hair with tanned minah type skin tone. She smell nice and have small neh neh. She have a nice shape perky butt. No other mark or scar on the body but have some tattoo on her body. Her pussy was not that hairy pussy.

服务: ★★★★
I did not give a high rating for this part but other part make it up. There was no frenching, just a small quick kiss only. Lady don’t allow painting. There was no BBBJ also just CBJ which i don’t really fancy. I remember in my previous trip i took another lady and she told me was SOP not to give BBBJ but she still gave me a solid bbbj. So i believe is all depend on the gal and if she comfortable with you a not. She will serve me with hot and cold and mint bbbj but don’t feel much as it was capped. Some b2b service too. However, the service was quite good. No need of KY, she was tight and get wet easily.

态度: ★★★★★
The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice music and ambience. It was easy for us to break the ice and chemistry with each other as we communicate in a mixture of Thai and English. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

整体: ★★★★
Overall, i think still ok as not a bad bonk. I don’t think i will RTF her. Not sure will i go back again to this place but there is always many choice out there.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1