The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2018, 05:32 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happy ending massage near Central World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Yes, opposite Rachaprarop BTS station. Easy to go there. Why, most of the fellows only wanna go to Huai Khwang.....got other soapies elsewhere. Why wanna go to see Thermae, NEP and SC. Got some Thai bars and agogos in Intramarra area. But must speak a bit of Thai.
Good share where Intramarra area btw?

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Reply post moved to Bangkok Chiong Scene Forum.
Old 26-06-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr90r View Post
CPA is Chao Phraya 2 Bath & Massage located at 13.756943, 100.541367
wow... coordinates
thanks
Old 27-06-2018, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ice9898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Spend the long weekend at BKK staying at Central World. Wasted myself on 3 shower house over 3 nights.

1st time venture into Venus Massage (beside Big C), nothing great to shout about, just shower and if. Damage is 2000B.

Then decided to go back to my regular CP2 (for twice). Good wash-up sevice (feels like a king), good massage, and multi pattern fj. Whole duration lasted 1.5 hours and damage is 1800B. Good value for money!
Will be going BKk next week, will try out this place.
Bro, any good number to intro. 😅
Old 07-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

seems like nuru at Akane is much better price than others like Dream Heaven?
1500 vs 2500baht?
Old 08-07-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1982 / Power: 7
Ninjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant futureNinjutsuu has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
seems like nuru at Akane is much better price than others like Dream Heaven?
1500 vs 2500baht?
I think Akane only offers HJ whereas Dream Haven is full service. And dream haven got prettier girls compared to akane which you can choose.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

visited Akane 2weeks ago in the afternoon.
About 6-8 girls to choose.
chose the $1580 package... with bbbj and HJ ending.
B2B portion seems like not too long or was it too shiok and time flies

will try again if going bkk again.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

can i say if i dont want fj i go akane for the experience?
Old 16-08-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 20
LittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of lightLittleGiant is a glorious beacon of light

i just want try the nuru experience, any recommend?

i am near pratunam

Last edited by LittleGiant; 16-08-2018 at 11:31 AM.
Old 04-09-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
HaizCamden is Cool - loads of Potential

Venus massage good? Staying at amari
Old 11-09-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
shadow79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Spend the long weekend at BKK staying at Central World. Wasted myself on 3 shower house over 3 nights.

1st time venture into Venus Massage (beside Big C), nothing great to shout about, just shower and if. Damage is 2000B.

Then decided to go back to my regular CP2 (for twice). Good wash-up sevice (feels like a king), good massage, and multi pattern fj. Whole duration lasted 1.5 hours and damage is 1800B. Good value for money!
Hi bro mind sharing where cp2 thanak .
Old 12-09-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 14
tazmo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Delete the comment

Last edited by tazmo; 12-09-2018 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Found
Old 12-09-2018, 08:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Good share where Intramarra area btw?
I believe the other guy is referring to this area near Ratchada "Pracha Suk Alley". To get there, turn right after Poseidon to Soi 17 and go straight till cross junction turn right and you will see Pracha Suk Alley.

This alley has got like 8-10 "Karaoke" with lots of girl sitting outside. Seems to be more of native thai hangout. I am sure you need to speak thai to survive there but won't be a problem for you I know.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 12-09-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2692 / Power: 20
Draculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond reputeDraculax has a reputation beyond repute

There is a row of massage shop opposite indra square, lots of tourist male and females message there. But if you opt for thai body massage and they will throw a younger masseur with blouse showing cleavage, it is almost certain that she will ask you to topup for a HJ between 500-1000 baht. They will usually not undress so make sure you confirm can autoroam or not before you commit.

Wasn't the best experience but yeah it is offered.

200/250 baht for 1 hour good quality thai massage
+
500-1000 baht for a HJ

A cheap release imho.

+16 to bros who up me, kindly leave down your nick so I can reciprocate.

It will take a while for me to get to you, if I missed you please send a PM and accept my sincere apologies

My Recent Posts & FRs
Old 20-10-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Axeoil85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just went over to Venus at 11pm bkk time but was closed..can any bro advise why it was closed?

But there was another plc call star dust club just beside the Venus, the okt actually walked to me n pull me to his joint said Venus pit Liao...

Once inside star dust there were more than 20 gals all sitted on the sofa, was quoted 2500 for full course, when ask why tt higher price, the okt said his gals are all young part timers...

Due to Okt being too pushy n it was dark inside I decided to walk out, but the okt keep asking me to pick n ask me why I not picking....

In the end told him I am waiting for ano Friend to come then he let me go wait outside. Lol..

Actually the gals are young n not bad quality but I fill that the okt chop me carrot n thus decided to leave without bonking. Also my Wife massage session beside there is only left about an hour so also a bit rush for me.

Btw, any bro have try stardust club n can advise me? Still in bkk until Sunday late afternoon. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1