The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 05-12-2018, 05:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25698 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatty999 View Post
Bro why suddenly mention Jacelyn tay🤣
coz mistress looks like younger version of her...
Old 05-12-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lemonsauce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, I am an nsf who has recently completed his last high key event and is now waiting to ord. To celebrate this milestone, I would like to indulge myself by booking a session with one of the pro dommes in Singapore because I’d like to get fucked by civilians too. I’m quite new to the world of bdsm but I know that I prefer the more sensual and mental style of domination to physical pain, which I can only tolerate moderate amounts of. Age wise and looks wise, I am alright with anything and everything. My budget is $300. Since you guys have tried many of the local dommes, I was wondering if anyone could kindly provide me with recommendations on which one you think would match with my desires the most, and also, how to find them. I understand that there are a few FRs posted in here but I couldn’t find a consolidated list of all the dommes in Singapore with links to their FRs, so I do not want to miss out on hidden gems. The reason I am not trying all the mistresses myself is because I cannot afford to do so. I really appreciate all your inputs and hope to be guided to the right Mistress soon
Old 05-12-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonsauce View Post
I really appreciate all your inputs and hope to be guided to the right Mistress soon
Hi bro, u might wana check out the 2 hottest dommes in the market now, Mistress Raine & Mistress Secret, c the pics in their tumblr see which one ticks ur boxes, email is there as well so contact mistress directly if u wish... I wrote 2 FRs for each of them so u can refer as well...

https://mistressraine.tumblr.com
1) https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11911
2) https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11975

https://mistresssecret.tumblr.com
1) https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12003
2) https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12069

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 07-12-2018 at 05:18 PM.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
edding2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonsauce View Post
I really appreciate all your inputs and hope to be guided to the right Mistress soon
Yui is always a good intro the scene. Very good at responding to your needs -- https://fetlife.com/users/7221073
Old 06-12-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 10
Selamai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, am a little late, but Mistress Chiaki is currently in SG. She hails from Japan. I sessioned with her once and her shibari was seriously good :P

You can contact her via email for more details.
Old 07-12-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
glovedboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hihi Can I get some recommendations for hotels that are good for hosting in Singapore? Helping some mistresses from overseas to source for good hotels to conduct sessions. Anyone have good or bad experiences, please recommend or rant away.
Old 07-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
assmanager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glovedboy View Post
Hihi Can I get some recommendations for hotels that are good for hosting in Singapore? Helping some mistresses from overseas to source for good hotels to conduct sessions. Anyone have good or bad experiences, please recommend or rant away.
Budget? Hotel Jen Tanglin and Swissotel Stamford are generally good bets since no key card is required for access to room floors.
Old 07-12-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
glovedboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks assmanager! I think clean, large, budget 250 max?

Quote:
Originally Posted by assmanager View Post
Budget? Hotel Jen Tanglin and Swissotel Stamford are generally good bets since no key card is required for access to room floors.
Old 07-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by glovedboy View Post
Thanks assmanager! I think clean, large, budget 250 max?
All good bro. Those two would be my recommendations at that price point. Any sneak previews for us bros on whom would be coming over?
Old 07-12-2018, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
Hi bro, u might wana check out the 2 hottest dommes in the market now Mistress Raine & Mistress Secret, c the pics in their tumblr see which one ticks ur boxes, email is there as well so contact mistress directly if u wish...
I wrote 2 FRs for both of them so u can refer as well...

https://mistressraine.tumblr.com

https://mistresssecret.tumblr.com

I have to agree that Mistress Raine is the hottest domme in the local scene.

Her commanding and yet mesmerising voice will make you go weak on your knees and drop the the ground on all fours the moment she speaks.

I personally served her thrice and I can be sure there will be more to come.

She is a real gem in local bdsm scene and will definitely stand tall in the hall of fame among the local mistresses.

Last edited by Mcwoof00; 07-12-2018 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Wrong f
Old 07-12-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

This might be an unpopular opinion but based on a past session I’ve had with Raine, I found my experience so-so only.

The first thing that turned me off about the session was her poor attempt to speak with an angmo accent, which came across as very fake and jarring and I couldn’t really settle properly into the right headspace.

Also, I guess this might be a matter of preference, but I’m not a big fan of her looks. She comes across as a cute ah lian (perhaps helped on by the accent) but since I’m not 16 anymore, she’s no longer my type. I’d much rather submit to a powerful young OL type as a matter of preference.

Body wise, no complaints she’s pretty tight.

I also feel that she lacks a certain X factor to her. She knows a little of what she’s doing and it’s obvious she has some creativity but I value a domme who can bring me to my knees in all of 3 different ways - by her gaze, by her voice (words) and by a swift kick to the balls. To me at least, raine manages to tick just the last box.

Again, just my opinion just to provide something extra for bros to think about so everyone here will have a fairer view before they decide to try her out. I don’t regret going for the session and it was money decently well spent but I definitely won’t repeat.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Johnnybush35 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
This might be an unpopular opinion but based on a past session I’ve had with Raine, I found my experience so-so only.

The first thing that turned me off about the session was her poor attempt to speak with an angmo accent, which came across as very fake and jarring and I couldn’t really settle properly into the right headspace.

Also, I guess this might be a matter of preference, but I’m not a big fan of her looks. She comes across as a cute ah lian (perhaps helped on by the accent) but since I’m not 16 anymore, she’s no longer my type. I’d much rather submit to a powerful young OL type as a matter of preference.

I also feel that she lacks a certain X factor to her. She knows a little of what she’s doing and it’s obvious she has some creativity but I value a domme who can bring me to my knees in all of 3 different ways - by her gaze, by her voice (words) and by a swift kick to the balls. To me at least, raine manages to tick just the last box.

Again, just my opinion just to provide something extra for bros to think about so everyone here will have a fairer view before they decide to try her out. I don’t regret going for the session and it was money decently well spent but I definitely won’t repeat.
I had tried Mistress Raine before , dun think she gave me the ah lian feel , maybe a few tattoos you feel she is ah lian. Her humilaition, her tease and denials is the best so far I had tried others. Maybe just personal preferences.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
not to worry bro, every domme also has subs who like and subs who dont, no one single domme caters for all subs, if there is,
then no need for other dommes, juz one will do, so since it's an open market, take your pick to see which one caters to you...

chemistry plays a part too, there are some session, within 5 mins i feel goner liao, there are some which after 1hr i feel like
juz 5mins have passed, so to each individual... i have met quite a few dommes, again i might be biased here but none is as fun as her...
so i will strongly recommend her for those who have not tried, plus the volume of bookings coming, i say results speak for themselves...
Old 08-12-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Same here, the closest would be mistress belle who is 29 this year. But many of these new young dommes become dommes as a way to 'make money while playing', and most of them are those ah lian/party slut types that guys up to the age of 19 would go crazy for. So yeah, you spoke harshly but i get your points.
Old 08-12-2018, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Same here, the closest would be mistress belle who is 29 this year. But many of these new young dommes become dommes as a way to 'make money while playing', and most of them are those ah lian/party slut types that guys up to the age of 19 would go crazy for. So yeah, you spoke harshly but i get your points.
Yeah she definitely gave me that younger bratty ah lian domme type feel which is not my style. Haven’t tried belle actually, Locanto is a difficult site to navigate.

Hahaha seems like some of raine’s loyal fans have come to assassinate my points or cred or whatever.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1