The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Being a sucker for massage, i have tried countless numbers of ladies from this forum. Most recent stable is shakky. All gals are quite decent and favourite so far is Mandy. Simply love the way she does her massage and JG. Very limited roaming but still visited her on 6 occasions or more. BUT she have already left our shore. Violet also good. Also visiting some ladies whom have long disappear from the forum but still working and surviving with old customers. Mingzhao528 also used to be stable I go to for bingbing(nice syt), elena(carshow model), xin er and etc.

I will support this thread to see if there is any more gems yet to be uncovered by me.
Old 21-03-2014, 09:51 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko69 View Post
Being a sucker for massage, i have tried countless numbers of ladies from this forum. Most recent stable is shakky. All gals are quite decent and favourite so far is Mandy. Simply love the way she does her massage and JG. Very limited roaming but still visited her on 6 occasions or more. BUT she have already left our shore. Violet also good. Also visiting some ladies whom have long disappear from the forum but still working and surviving with old customers. Mingzhao528 also used to be stable I go to for bingbing(nice syt), elena(carshow model), xin er and etc.

I will support this thread to see if there is any more gems yet to be uncovered by me.
Bro , i concur with you about a few ML who dont advertise or stop advertising & are still working & surving with a regular clients base, mind they are also not easy to book.Moon frm Haonan is one of my favourite.
Old 22-03-2014, 12:08 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

I just visited Shakyywayy's Tracy and posted an FR on her. Reporting it here too...

Tracy's website: http://tctestimonial.blogspot.sg/
Her last day is 15/4/14
Image is accurate but she looks a lot more prettier in person. Dunno why Shakyywayy's photographer just cannot take good shots or something lol.

FR:
Quote:
It's been a few weeks since my last dick servicing from Rose, dick now feeling weak in power and like no energy, so decided it's time to visit the JG ladies again. Since Rose no longer around, decided to try for Tracy based on her positive FRs (on shakyy's website). Booked for 1.5 hrs initially.

She opened the door and when I saw her, I liked her straightaway... I saw her during my last visit to Rose when exiting and she was walking around the corridor and smiled at me.. I knew must try this one, and glad I did.

I'm sure many will be asking me, how does Tracy compare to Rose. Let me first say each lady is unique and definitely different in their styles.

Rose is that sexy hot babe of a model that you can Ku De Ta on a date and she'd turn every hot blooded and jealous pair of eyes towards her. And I'm sure she's playful, confident, slutty in public or in the bedroom, the type your mom would not approve of.

Tracy on the other hand, is a sweet young thing, the demure ex-JC girl that you always liked for her dimples and looks, the girl you'd bring to the neighbourhood cafe and she'd be at ease there, attracting attention but mostly from you. She's shy outside but in the bedroom, playful, teasing and will be your loving girlfriend. The type your mom would approve of, and want you to have many babies with.

Different girls, different tastes for different men. But what is common between them: Solid massage (Tracy's actually better than Rose), solid JG, and solid service.

Tracy has a look that will disarm you and endear you. She has a nice, dimpled smile and a pleasant voice, and a sexy, fat-free, size 8 body with A/B cups topped by perky nipples that you just want to turn like radio knobs. She wore the same lingerie as shown on shakyy's website, revealing her amble cleavage, her cute perky ass, and slender body and legs.

Started at 1.5 hrs but after first 15 mins had to extend to 2 hours cos her massage is that good. In fact she took 1 hour to massage me properly, including the famous technique of using her butt bones to massage my back. She has strength, and will use it when she finds knots in your body.

After the massage, came the special treat for a short while. Let me just say that the experience can only be labelled GFE all the way... you have to try it yourself and maybe we can compare notes via PM haha. I don't like revealing too much details if it's not stated on Shakyy's website cos it means service and quality can really vary, depending on chemistry. Even now, 12 hours later, I have a stupid smile on my face when I think of what we did together.

JG was painful but worth it as usual. Dick is hard in the evening post-treatment, and bigger than usual. I think all Shakyy's girls are just good at JG so I don't need to elaborate.

She's not going to be around long, and I will certainly go back to see her again...

Look: 8/10 (Demure, homely, ex-JC SYT type..)
Boobs: A/B cups with perky nips
Body: 8/10 (fat free, not as tall as Rose, but slim size 8 or even 6, smooth fair skin, delight to let your hands roam all over)
Massage: 8/10 (strong hard massage, will work hard to untie knots)
Special: 8/10 (hope it'll get steamier next time I see her!)
JG: 10/10 (can see effects 12 hours later)
Damage: $200 + tips
RTM: Definitely

Thanks again, Shakyy for constantly improving the quality of your girls. Tracy is definitely a good choice!
(Source)
Old 22-03-2014, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Has anyone tried "Amy" from Forbiddencity/powergem? She has appeared with other stables before (as Mandy)...

Link: http://forbidden0city.com/fenfen/

She looks quite pretty... any FR on her?
Visited her some time back last year.

Bad points:

Bad time management, I was made to wait for 15 mins.

Goes into bathroom with you before and after, but only quickly uses water and no soap or shower gel!

Massage was piano and very quick, less than 8-10 minutes and tells you to turn over.

Whole thing over and I was out of the place by 30 mins or so.

Wrote MR under her thread and it was deleted. Commented on the deletion and the thread was deleted and replaced with new one.

Good points:

Figure good, face pretty (thought slightly different from pic), tits handful and nice. Catbaths you the moment you get into the room

Lets you finger her abalone (NOT insert) for a while while she blows you (but at awkward angle so you can't lick her). For me I always for BJ with condom and don't paint any FL anyway so it was ok.

Definitely not worth the money and time unless you like quickies.
Old 22-03-2014, 07:55 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

My top favourites: no particular order
Anqi -Magic
Lucy- Tiger den
Moon- Haonan
Amy - Google play
Qian Qian -Tiger den.
FYI: All Milf category!!but massage skill & GFE tok kong.
One man"s meat maybe other's poision.
Old 22-03-2014, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Bro , i concur with you about a few ML who dont advertise or stop advertising & are still working & surving with a regular clients base, mind they are also not easy to book.Moon frm Haonan is one of my favourite.
Agreed. I'm Moon's supporter too. Anyone want a good solid massage won't go wrong with Moon

Up'd you bro... hehe ... support Moon....

Another ML stop advertising is Angel...
Old 22-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 11
fll2345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I tried her , not my taste, pic highly photoshopped,her massage skill mothing to shout , so , so only .Use hp on one hand while massaging.
How to massage using hp
Old 22-03-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My top favourites: no particular order
Anqi -Magic
Lucy- Tiger den
Moon- Haonan
Amy - Google play
Qian Qian -Tiger den.
FYI: All Milf category!!but massage skill & GFE tok kong.
One man"s meat maybe other's poision.
Agree on Lucy @ liltiger.. damn good massage and despite milf, can get me to cum. Most of the time, I cannot cum easily.. recently, I can only cum if I can finger the ML but there are some rare ones that really know how to make me cum just from HJ.. and Lucy's one who really knows how to tug. Downside - location, not convenient for parking, and lots of human traffic at night.

Must try Anqi next.. Moon and Amy, could find on google cache but presumably they are no longer advertising? Amy sounds interesting - can speak English! My chinese is half past ten wan...

Regulars that I go back to:
Ling Er @ Liltiger (Link)

Awesomely MASSIVE boobs on a tight sexy body.. Boobs are not saggy and have no sag lines, they are just perfect. Well worth the extra $ cos she will go nude to give you her BM. Very professional and friendly, out to please you.

Qi Qi @ Liltiger (Link)

Nice boobs, good massage, perfect body, really looks like Fan Bing Bing or Cecilia Cheung.

Wawa @ Chewyfruit (as mentioned previously)

Good massage, SYT body, service oriented, perfect boobs, great HJ, friendly.

Not around anymore but used to be my #1 regular: Niki @ Pussylicker!

Damn hard massage, including stepping, and awesome boobs.

As you can tell, I go for boobs haha. Some of these pics are from my 'archive' so apologies to OKTs!
Old 22-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 12
liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!liltiger is one of the Best!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by smikel View Post
Agreed. I'm Moon's supporter too. Anyone want a good solid massage won't go wrong with Moon

Up'd you bro... hehe ... support Moon....

Another ML stop advertising is Angel...
MOON has just joined our ranks recently. Her thread can be found HERE.

LUCY aka XIAO YU is going back for good on the 26th of this month and will not be returning. Make your RTMs fast. Her thread can be found HERE.

Thanks for the support!
Old 22-03-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:

Not around anymore but used to be my #1 regular: Niki @ Pussylicker!

Damn hard massage, including stepping, and awesome boobs.
She also called Nacy.... My regular too. I missed her too. Anyone know if she is coming back?
Old 22-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quote:

Wawa @ Chewyfruit (as mentioned previously)

Good massage, SYT body, service oriented, perfect boobs, great HJ, friendly.
Bro has same taste as me.... Like.... haha
Old 22-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
stevenboa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried YiYi from Haisin?

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=431521
Old 23-03-2014, 12:16 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
xxquickflashxx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros here know of any ah lian lookalike?

Or has any bro tried http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=432455

Can't find any MR on her!
Old 23-03-2014, 07:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody tried 金金 aka BOBO before? http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=428770

Have always wanted to try nuru massage, and her boobs look just nice for me to grab and suck heh heh

Have tried messaging her before twice but both times didn't work out due to timing clash. Pity she doesn't do nuru + FJ. It's either nuru + HJ or straight FJ.
Old 24-03-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!Hitman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by liltiger View Post
MOON has just joined our ranks recently. Her thread can be found HERE.

Thanks for the support!
Nice one bro... but you gotta update her age lah... 4 years ago, Moon was advertised as 29, now cannot be 29 still...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1