The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 21-10-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HentaiKamenMilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

S+25 宝宝 taiwanese dont know good anot overpriced alot of.people book is worth it or.not any review will u guys try for that pricing or local girls better

Hope to hear from bros she a hard catch lady.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-10-2018, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 11
paganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Taiwanese girls are chinese girls.😁
Old 21-10-2018, 09:19 PM
Samster (M)

Very expensive and according to her time slot very.sian young girls hard to.book I quite disappointed as its by hours more u can book her little.hours less hope and got.people.bao her already sure increase.demand and.price.by then.its overpriced
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 21-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster (M)

I have seen dome 2 price gone crazy let those China.and.taiwanese.anyhow put their pricing.very angry. we.not that.rich any moment.can afford.and service and gfe.+hard to book tiring man how we look hard to afford and non affordable in here now play by those gullible have some money showoff. Especially to book this chinese(taiwanese) need certain hour and some china.chinese playground has gone
Old 22-10-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

If this.carry on can fight local girls pricing then go where and enjoy our playground will keep increasing.by the time all at least good or lousy gfe can command high price with bad service or rush service hope guys dont overspoil them we will die faster for chiongster

I seen some are at least 200-260 sgd going up soon per shot help guys we wont able to stop them now we can do is control their pricing at least its stable
Old 22-10-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster (M)

jctt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do not try this girl. very stuck up attitude. Money face and rush. texting throughout. keep changing names and don't really look like photo....

http://sgbeautycastles.club/xiao-xue/
Old 23-10-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 14
m00tix has a brilliant futurem00tix has a brilliant futurem00tix has a brilliant futurem00tix has a brilliant futurem00tix has a brilliant futurem00tix has a brilliant futurem00tix has a brilliant futurem00tix has a brilliant futurem00tix has a brilliant futurem00tix has a brilliant futurem00tix has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by itadakimasu View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=705331
Claire is fake photo.Rachel and Claire is same girl
fake photo.small A size boobs.
looks-5(35s-40s)photo is fake
boobs-5(small A only)
body-6(slight meaty.can tell age is catching her up as the flesh not firm)
massage-2(nothing can say)
Fj-4 (very rush cannot kiss.everthing cannot )
Bj -2with condom
GFE-3(too fake already)
RTf-donot think i will try again.big No No
This stable like using fake photo.... have try one of the ger under this stable before... oso the same very bad service and not what it advertise...

think this stable is using fake photo

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 23-10-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 1
b123li999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the bro trying to book the Taiwanese Bao Bao from wolf, demand and supply...there are only so much supply but demand is high and with some luck i manage to book her b4 her recent price increase and she was pretty good in all aspect other then the fact her boobs are not big enough for boob lovers.

I would say her attitude is also pretty good as even after the price increase she still charge anyone who visited her before the old price instead of the increased price.
Wont say that her price is cheap as i am poor as fk but for the service and natural looks i would say if $ allows at least give it a go. Those china ladies price are increasing equally fast and quite afew of them are highly plastic.

If not do not think its worth and a hole is just a hole can just go dome 1 and get the cheapest...lol
Old 23-10-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 2
knopfler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YES! I agree most photos are fake! The Korean I bonked is fake! I couldn't come! F### it !!! Cheated by the OKT! Damn it!
Old 24-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 9
Pay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of lightPay & Pay is a glorious beacon of light

Tried this so-called ML. Super bad. No services at all. Keep telling me to top-up for FJ. Said only $200. Not very expensive. Will make it worthwhile for me.

I kept rejecting her, and she gave me a black face throughout. Just touch me here and there. No skills and strength for massage. Turned over and she capped me and blow me, even though my little bro is still soft.

Didn't even bother to tease me or make my little bro hard. Not worth visiting at all. All bros please take note. The worst I tried so far.

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?p=...1#post17960481

男人在没有女人之前,总是认为女人喜欢浪漫;
男人有了女人之后,明白了女人真正渴求的最浪漫的事就是和男人一起白头到老。
Old 25-10-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 2
absurdit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabsurdit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itadakimasu View Post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=704510
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=705420
CiCi and yiyi.all the fake photo.very old china woman.not from taiwan.not from korea.fuck the OKT
Thanks for sharing the info.
Old 25-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Simplybojio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Hi Chionger don't waste your time on Annie : https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=705913
Hers Fr all bullshit😡
Service dun Fxxk
5G Autoroaming 触摸全身: Can't touch n kiss 0/10 can fxxk
Juagen 抓根 : Anyhow 0/10
Attitude : she eat your time 2/10
Is worst going to geylang .
Old 26-10-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 11
paganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant futurepaganwinter has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Most girls minimum make nose or fake eyelashes n photoshop. Why don't retire?
Old 27-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
rickyseow is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Chionger don't waste your time on Lurve:
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=706686
Hers Fr all bullshit😡
Service dun Fxxk
5G Autoroaming 触摸全身: Can't touch n kiss 0/10 can fxxk
A cup size boobs
Juagen 抓根 : Anyhow 0/10
Attitude : she eat your time 2/10
Is worst going to geylang .
Old 27-10-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 11
itadakimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many fake photo
Advert Space Available