The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Wherethegirlsat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Asking personal questions to FL acceptable ?

Hi bros, not sure if the right sub forum actually but I don't know where else to put it.

I am quite new to the scene. And this might sound weird but when visiting FL/ML, I am actually very interested in their life story. why they do what they do, how long they've been here, what do they do IRL if they're doing this only part time etc etc

I know some of them obviously lie about these stories, but to me knowing and asking this enhance the realness and the feeling of the engagement if you know what I mean.

Just wondering what is the proper etiquette though if there is one. Do you usually ask questions like these to the girls ? Obviously I don't want to make them uncomfotable as well, since it might result in a bad service.
Old 27-09-2018, 11:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Asking personal questions to FL acceptable ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherethegirlsat View Post
Hi bros, not sure if the right sub forum actually but I don't know where else to put it.

I am quite new to the scene. And this might sound weird but when visiting FL/ML, I am actually very interested in their life story. why they do what they do, how long they've been here, what do they do IRL if they're doing this only part time etc etc

I know some of them obviously lie about these stories, but to me knowing and asking this enhance the realness and the feeling of the engagement if you know what I mean.

Just wondering what is the proper etiquette though if there is one. Do you usually ask questions like these to the girls ? Obviously I don't want to make them uncomfotable as well, since it might result in a bad service.
You should NEVER ask such questions. It is a gross invasion of their private lives which are none of your business.

Read the link in my signature.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-09-2018, 11:45 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

i agree with sam .. whores are purely for bonking..

unless u are journalist and writing an article on their life..why wont you want to interview them before bonking them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wherethegirlsat View Post

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 27-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Better throw away the idea of making your whore into your gf pls.
This advice is to save u, really.

Even if they tell u their story, very high chance it might turn out to be false. Really must beware.
Old 28-09-2018, 07:34 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

I always ask personal questions.
Weight
Hometown
Breast size
It helps me to compile my Little Black Book....
Old 28-09-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
luciferpain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I should have listened to boss Sam long time ago save me alot
Old 28-09-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Of cos can la, u pay them more then their story will be nicer lol...
Old 30-09-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

If you are just kpo want to know stories, no harm asking. If you going after emotional attachment, then I would say the same as all other bros: Whores are for fucking, not loving! Some FLs I had were quite chatty, but they will usually just give some vague answers like work in factory during the day, student back in China, etc. You'll get more traction chatting about things like what they like to eat here and then moving from there. If the session was good, you'll get to hear some rather interesting topics I do most of the talking after sex. At the start, they just want to get over with it and get paid. But after the session, before paying, if still got time and the session was good, some don't mind having a chat to pass time.

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 30-09-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

The moment you show interest in their personal life, it saves them the hassle of finding the right moment to tell you their soap opera sad stories. They will immediately know you are a potential KC target, coz seasoned cheongsters will only be interested to unlock more off menu items. If you are trying to use the tactic of showing concern to unlock more freebies, just be mindful that these ladies are not stupid too, you may end up kena outplayed and land yourself into a shitload of financial and emotional troubles. If you cheong a little longer you will realize the story of the same ML/FL will keep changing, coz they tell too many stories to to many potential carrots till they cannot keep track. It is hilarious to be honest. So ask yourself this, why would you even want to hear different lies? There will not be genuine emotional attachment if the person is not telling the truth, and please don't be a fool and start telling them your REAL personal woes. They are good at sniffing out what you lack in your life and pretend to be willing to fill the void. These ladies have evolved, so unless you are very confident you can outstrategise them, you are better off just keeping your interactions at small talks, since you seems like the kind who prefer a bit more bonding than just the physical pleasure. But when the sad stories start to come, please, move on to the next ML/FL. Don’t waste your time and risk kena played.
Old 30-09-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

I think asking basic questions is alright.
Unless one wants to develop further relationship then is different matter.
Old 01-10-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1850 / Power: 15
kingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant futurekingkungfu has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Asking personal questions to FL acceptable ?

you paid the money you can ask anything you want
Old 01-10-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nickharold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Follow what Sam said man. Honestly, there is nothing wrong with it really, but what is the point? U are paying them to suck your dick, you are not their counsellor. Dont carry extra emotional baggage for nothing. Its like you wont suck another guy's dick for free either. Same logic.
Old 02-10-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As with most commercial transactions, it is polite to say

"Hi"
"How are you doing? Nice to meet you."
"I have a package that you would find very attractive"

After the pleasantries is done, you move on to the deed. After the deed

"Thank you very much"
"It was nice seeing you"
"Hope to see you again" - Only in rtf scenarios

Banter in between is irrelevant.
Old 02-10-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
sdbecomes is Cool - loads of Potential

bro, no need to be too emotionally attached. Basic questions are fine la but anything personal is no need. Just as others have said, you are paying for their time. If you end up having SB or see a certain lady a lot than maybe a different story because emotions does come but honestly not worth the emotional rollercoaster.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

i guess reading fiction books are way more non fiction than their life stories

So.. why learn?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1