The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-10-2018, 02:13 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Qwertyuiopj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BKK gollege girls

I wonder who have BKK college/FL contact?

I yes plz pm, cuz i werent able to get one tqvm.
Old 01-10-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future
Re: BKK gollege girls

Not to pour cold water. You can expect to wait long long

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Old 01-10-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBanzai View Post
Not to pour cold water. You can expect to wait long long
Why wait long long?
Old 03-10-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 20
TheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant futureTheBanzai has a brilliant future

Getting the 1st college / uni girl is hard. Once you have one and become frenz frenz with her, exchange contact n still keep in contact, it becomes so much easier to know another. Of course it does not apply to those who just fuck and go. Those staying or working there and have charisma sure no problem. Namelo you belong to the last group. Anyone there willing to share your lobang? I don't have gollege girl so nothing to share.

Conclusion hard to get means wait long.
Getting the 1st college girl is already hard. Getting a gollege girl is indeed a real challenge. That's why I say wait long long

Otang :
Up next :
No post to up:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1