The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-10-2018, 12:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 6
Smarty3040 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmarty3040 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSmarty3040 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Great found after repeated trials (legitimate spa with extras)

I've been a silent visitor of the forum for some time. Here's my report of recent experience.

Asked few guys for reliable spa contacts, but unfortunately no help received at all. So started exploring on my own, burnt lot of money in various spas over the last 4 months and finally found out a gem today in the heart of the city.

Went inside this spa which I noticed while walking along the street and asked for the menu, paid $50 standard price for 1 hour massage and was taken too the room. Due to early disappointment, didnt show much interest in selection.

A short haired tall lady PRC lady (dont remember her name) was assigned. Shorts on and massage started. Hard massage as that's the way I wanted it. No indications of any extras at all when she was working on my back and I was feeling a sense of yet another disappointment.

Back done and everything changed as she reached out for the butt and gave great squeezes. The massage on legs started and after that the shorts were strategically opened, I could feel the liberal touches going on at my inner thighs. It was a free flow of her hands and before I knew what was happening, she had lifted my legs and placed on her thighs with my little boy hanging in the air.

It went on for very long time and the pleasure was high when she was rubbing the tip of my junior with her thumb (by holding the junior from behind). I couldn't hold back for long and I released. She didn't mind it as she cleaned me and kept massaging the legs and the below.

On the flip, she did some thigh massage first, then chest and the teasing started again. she straightaway went on to such my both the nipples. She then stripped and climbed on me and had me in her scissor type grip and was pumping me. Auto-roaming allowed and I sucked her boobs like a baby for long time. After some time I loaded for the second time, she cleaned up and I went for shower to complete the formalities.

Asked her the extra while leaving, until then, there was never even a word about extras. I paid her her $50 and left the place fully satisfied of discovering such a gem in Singapore after so many trials.

Most importantly, this spa is a legitimate place, with genuine massage and in the end, enough teasing to utmost satisfaction.

Here's the scorecard:

Boobs: big enough, 36C is my guess, didnt ask her though

Massage: 9/10 .

Attitude & GFE: 10/10.

Autoroaming: Allowed

Damage: $50 + $50

Others: Strictly no Full service

will I repeat: should I say that? I have found my regular place
Old 20-10-2018, 07:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great found after repeated trials (legitimate spa with extras)

Bro can share ctc and location. Thanks
Old 20-10-2018, 08:17 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
Oldtg has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Bro can share ctc and location. Thanks
Old 20-10-2018, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Ups u bro for your first awesome found!
Old 20-10-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Imahm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share
Old 20-10-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andrewo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share contacts. Thanks
Old 20-10-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Derleow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Please share ctc and location!!
Old 20-10-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 6
zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!zhe88 is one of the Best!

what a good find! bro can share ctc thanks
Old 20-10-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro... can share contact? thanks...
Old 20-10-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
todo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro
Could you share ctc?
Old 20-10-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
badboyluv69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, pls share contact
Old 20-10-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 8
Freeone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty3040 View Post
I've been a silent visitor of the forum for some time. Here's my report of recent experience.

Asked few guys for reliable spa contacts, but unfortunately no help received at all. So started exploring on my own, burnt lot of money in various spas over the last 4 months and finally found out a gem today in the heart of the city.

Went inside this spa which I noticed while walking along the street and asked for the menu, paid $50 standard price for 1 hour massage and was taken too the room. Due to early disappointment, didnt show much interest in selection.

A short haired tall lady PRC lady (dont remember her name) was assigned. Shorts on and massage started. Hard massage as that's the way I wanted it. No indications of any extras at all when she was working on my back and I was feeling a sense of yet another disappointment.

Back done and everything changed as she reached out for the butt and gave great squeezes. The massage on legs started and after that the shorts were strategically opened, I could feel the liberal touches going on at my inner thighs. It was a free flow of her hands and before I knew what was happening, she had lifted my legs and placed on her thighs with my little boy hanging in the air.

It went on for very long time and the pleasure was high when she was rubbing the tip of my junior with her thumb (by holding the junior from behind). I couldn't hold back for long and I released. She didn't mind it as she cleaned me and kept massaging the legs and the below.

On the flip, she did some thigh massage first, then chest and the teasing started again. she straightaway went on to such my both the nipples. She then stripped and climbed on me and had me in her scissor type grip and was pumping me. Auto-roaming allowed and I sucked her boobs like a baby for long time. After some time I loaded for the second time, she cleaned up and I went for shower to complete the formalities.

Asked her the extra while leaving, until then, there was never even a word about extras. I paid her her $50 and left the place fully satisfied of discovering such a gem in Singapore after so many trials.

Most importantly, this spa is a legitimate place, with genuine massage and in the end, enough teasing to utmost satisfaction.

Here's the scorecard:

Boobs: big enough, 36C is my guess, didnt ask her though

Massage: 9/10 .

Attitude & GFE: 10/10.

Autoroaming: Allowed

Damage: $50 + $50

Others: Strictly no Full service

will I repeat: should I say that? I have found my regular place

Bro,

Pls share contact.
Old 20-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
goodcopbadcop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share contact please
Old 20-10-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 15
eenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyeenie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Share contact pls
Old 20-10-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
terrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud ofterrarompa has much to be proud of

Nice FR bro.

On that part of she climbing on top of you and pumping , was that full service ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread