The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 11-12-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadd View Post
Anyone know if there is any Basketball court or a hotel with a big swimming pool near Nagoya so that I can exercise and bonk the gals at the same time haha. Looking to lose a little weight. I only know of hotel 01 with Swimming pool but it is far from Nagoya area where the booking shops are at.
Harmoni Suites Hotel is affordable and has a swimming pool and gym at Level 7 near the rooms. There is also a golf putting area on the rooftop. You can definitely lose some weight there if you can find the time to exercise during your busy schedules in Batam. Cheers.
Old 11-12-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 21
sam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I havent thought of that when i saw its near Batam's University,hehehe...its a good idea from your post indeed. I have seen a few of them (female) doing some survey thingy for their school projects,hehehe.....
We should go for a hunting trip one of these days. Pm me arrange. Looking at Jan 2019 onwards as I will be out the whole of dec for traveling.

N for the bro who down my pts n say I boost, there’s nothing to boost here. We just having different sort of fun. U dun get it didn’t mean the others can’t. Like bro nono who can turn any clean joint upside down. Not everyone can but it’s his kind of fun. Just accept life. In life, u win some u lose some. Manage your own expectations n u be fine.

Last edited by sam782003; 11-12-2018 at 01:05 PM. Reason: New info
Old 11-12-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

2 supposingly good movies should be coming to Batam,hehehe...one of them is Aquaman,tentatively should be coming near the week before Christmas.

Quote:
AquaMan

SYNOPSIS :

*Arthur Curry is Aquaman

In Maine, lighthouse keeper Tom Curry rescues Atlanna, the princess of the underwater nation of Atlantis, and they fall in love and have a son, Arthur Curry, who is born with the power to communicate with marine lifeforms. Atlanna is forced to abandon her family and return to Atlantis, entrusting to her loyal advisor Nuidis Vulko the mission of training Arthur. Under Vulko’s guidance, Arthur becomes a skilled warrior, but is rejected by the Atlanteans for being a half-breed and ultimately leaves Atlantis behind.

One year after Steppenwolf’s invasion, Arthur confronts pirates led by Jesse Kane, who have been hijacking nuclear submarines. Kane is killed during the confrontation, and his son, David Kane, vows revenge against Arthur. David later targets Atlantis at the behest of his employer, Arthur’s half-brother King Orm, who uses the seemingly unprovoked attack as a pretext to declare war on the surface. Nereus, ruler of the kingdom of Xebel, supports him, but Nereus’ daughter Mera, who has been betrothed to Orm, refuses to aide them and journeys to the surface to ask Arthur for help, earning his trust by saving Tom from a tidal wave sent by Orm. Arthur reluctantly accompanies Mera to a rendezvous with Vulko, who urges Arthur to find the Trident of Atlan, a magic artifact that once belonged to Atlantis’ first ruler, in order to reclaim his rightful place as king. They are ambushed by Orm’s men, and Mera and Vulko escape, while Arthur is captured.

Orm visits Arthur in captivity and announces that Atlanna was executed for the crime of having a half-breed son, blaming Arthur and the surface for her death. He offers Arthur an opportunity to leave forever, but Arthur instead challenges him to a duel in a ring of underwater lava. Orm gains the upper hand and nearly kills Arthur before Mera rescues him. Together, Arthur and Mera journey to the Sahara desert, where the trident was forged, and unlock a holographic message that leads them to Sicily, where they retrieve the trident’s coordinates. Meanwhile, Orm provides David with Atlantean armor and weaponry and sends him to stop them, imprisons Vulko upon learning of his betrayal, and coerces the remaining five kingdoms of Atlantis to pledge allegiance to him and his campaign against the surface.

In Sicily, Arthur and Mera are ambushed by David, who fights and injures Arthur before being thrown off a cliff to his apparent death. Mera nurses Arthur’s wounds as they journey to the trident’s whereabouts, and encourages him to embrace his destiny as a hero. Arriving at their destination, Arthur and Mera are attacked by a legion of amphibious monsters known as the Trench, but manage to fend them off and reach a wormhole that transports them to an uncharted sea located at the center of the Earth. There, they are unexpectedly reunited with Atlanna, who was sacrificed to the Trench for her crimes, but manage to escape them and reach the uncharted sea, where she has been stranded ever since.

Arthur faces Karathen, the mythical leviathan that guards the trident, and voices his determination to protect both Atlantis and the surface, proving his worth and reclaiming the trident, which grants him control over the seven seas. Arthur, Mera and Atlanna lead an army of marine creatures in battle against Orm and his followers, who renounce their obedience to Orm and embrace Arthur as the true king upon learning he wields the trident. Arthur defeats Orm in combat, but chooses to spare his life, and Orm accepts his fate after discovering Arthur has found and rescued their mother. Atlanna returns to the surface to reunite with Tom, while Arthur ascends to the throne, with Mera by his side, and embraces his fate as Aquaman.

In a post-credits scene, David is rescued by Dr. Stephen Shin, a scientist obsessed with finding Atlantis, and agrees to lead Shin there in exchange for his help to kill Arthur.
The Trailer :

The storyline of Aquaman is a good one but how well the movie can portray the essence of the story,well...gonna watch it to know,hehehe...this movie is afterall from DC comics and a handful of DC comics-made movie were known to boring,stale etc etc. Hopeful this one doesnt put anyone to sleep in the theater,hehehe...

Enjoy the movie,enjoy Batam...but please,avoid food and drinks in theater,hehehe...expensive stuffs costing more than the movie ticket itself,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Hi,any feedback? What’s the damage like for the dick therapy at the shop?
Damage is the same or at times even lower than a regular HJ in many Batam massage places. But dont bully them (they are not pretty-looking nor young girls), just pay them their due. Dick massage is not like the regular JG by China girls (in China) nor is it like those i have got from Malaysia. Its just repeated massage of my dick with fairly good strength that doesnt hurt my little bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
Must take package deal including massage or strictly just dick therapy? Thanks
There is no package for dick massage in most shops. The one i knew has package only does it for maximum 5 mins and by much younger girls. I dont waste my time on those. i look for 1.5 hour massage,of which more than 30mins of the time,the girls were focusing on my little bro.

Hehehe...imagine this, 3 girls in my room, one doing concentrated dick massage,the other 2 younger ones has their pussies on each of my middle finger while still massaging me. The only sad thing is, i only have 2 hands,hehehe...its really "HELL" on earth.

* dont bother asking me for location nor PM me for it. This kind of places is everywhere and i often tell my friends,try everything and come back here to share...per hour massage is not expensive in Batam.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-12-2018, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Milkbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toadd View Post
Does the beach in batam have like Cycling paths or bicycle rental like East Coast Park?
Not at Viovio beach. Only thing available for rental is banana boat, but I wouldn't get on it. There are 3 sets of swings for photo taking which you can access to only when it is low tide without getting wet.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Milkbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Robin Hood is showing at Nagoya last weekend. Too bad I didn't get to watch it as my booking girl only wanted to watch Indonesian films.

And yes, the last time I watched a movie and bought a caramel popcorn + lychee tea, it cost 100k compared to the 70k tickets
Old 11-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 21
sam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milkbread View Post
Robin Hood is showing at Nagoya last weekend. Too bad I didn't get to watch it as my booking girl only wanted to watch Indonesian films.

And yes, the last time I watched a movie and bought a caramel popcorn + lychee tea, it cost 100k compared to the 70k tickets
Watched movie at Nagoya hill last sat. According to my gal, there’s ongoing promo for 1 + 1 for a credit card. Darn cheap. Ticket is 45k. So is 45k for 2. N the staff will sell popcorn n drinks inside the theater before the movie starts.
Old 11-12-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehehe...the type of film cast on the theater really doesnt matter 100% (so i am fine with Indo film which i dont even understand),hehehe...its who you go with and what i am doing inside that matter more,hehehe...

Quote:
70k rupiah is for 2 person right?

One thing good about Batam's theaters is ,i actually can order those snack and i simply walk into the movie hall empty-handed and they send those snacks to me about 15mins later after the movie start.

Good service indeed for their delivery but it bothers me a bit as i find it a bit inconsiderate to the other movie patron. Oh,i like the couple seat sweet box in Batam's theater too.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-12-2018, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

There is no package for dick massage in most shops. The one i knew has package only does it for maximum 5 mins and by much younger girls. I dont waste my time on those.
* dont bother asking me for location nor PM me for it. This kind of places is everywhere and i often tell my friends,try everything and come back here to share...per hour massage is not expensive in Batam.

Cheers!
Thanks for reply. The reason I ask is for genuine dick massage . To get a massage with happy endings is practically easy everywhere in Batam. Thanks again for the info.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1647 / Power: 20
dodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant futuredodo654321 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Bros,

All brothers adventurous enough to book WeChat ceweks in Batam should exercise due diligence to ensure their personal safety and also of their assets and properties at all times. Locked all money and assets in your room safe before meeting these cewek. If possible, video chat and talk to the girls and always check them out at the lobby to ensure 'what you get is what you see' before bringing them to your room. Beware of ladyboys unless you are interested in these type of ladies. Try not to book WeChat ceweks for LT unless you have booked them before as most WeChat ceweks will disappear after 1 or 2 shots and seldom stay overnight.

As for the service standard of these ceweks, you are at the losing side although personal charm, good chemistry and additional tips may somewhat help. Even booking ceweks from booking joints do not always ensure good service. WeChat ceweks on ST are always in a rush to finish their jobs fast and move on to another one. They have no interest to provide good service and do not care for their reputation, as these girls know the market well, constantly changing their names and often have another full-time job. It may help to negiotate for payment at end of the service but few will accept this condition. It is all a game of chance.

It is often better to get your ceweks from booking joints to ensure ease of mind but their quality might not suit your liking and WeChat girls are often known to spike ones adrenalin sky high.

Exercise care and enjoy, cheers.
Good Advise bro.
I ever took from wechat cuz freaking high when reach room after drinking and lazy to walk out. But disappointed cuz girl verylike robot one. Pretty compared to some but zero service and all. Always complaining, looking at herself in mirror and basically not paying attention.
Asked her to leave after about 15 mins and she never said anything and just left!! KNS.
Then (Still horny mah) decided to call hotel massage service. The hotel massage service usually is an outsourced service. The hotel i stayed in no MP one.
And the MG who came, though not as pretty or sexy as the wechat FL gave me tip top service + more!
Old 11-12-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Enjoyed my trip to barelang, although I only visited Viovio beach. Nice beach with only a handful of locals.
The small Rabbit farm still around in Viovio?
The slope to the beach is rather steep.
If go there better leave before 6.30pm, due to the darkness.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam782003 View Post
The one tat the local indo gal recommend has closed down. In the end, I went for 4 hands massage.
For myself,i often take their most basic to test water,hehehe...i wont straight away jump onto a higher package/deal. Which is why i can dwell in one single MP for 3 to 4 hours a day and at times to nearly 6 hours when i found a gem,hehehe...

A lot of things in Batam have, Singapore dont (otherwise it will cost way much more),hehehe...but a lot things a man can think of can be satisfied in that island near Singapore,hehehe...and at a much lower price.

Speaking base on my own experience and findings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam782003 View Post
Nothing to shout about as the masseur dun seem to have done it before. So weird experience. But was darn cheap. Gd clean joint n was surprised but tried to offer hj at different period of massage n discreetly without trying to let the other know. Haha.
The "doing-the-wrong-thing" at "not-the-right-place" and yet "afraid-of-getting-caught" feeling feels good, isnt it?

I love these type of places in Batam,hehehe...especially Harbour Bay Blitz movie theater,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-12-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Either my bargaining skills sucks, or Happy8 has too good business. Mami refused to give me discount even for 3 nights.
Bro,
Happy8 probably got the most ceweks among the booking joints in Batam and also command the best business there mainly because of its excellent location. Discount is difficult under such conditions and especially during PH and the weekends. We got to blame ourselves for giving them so much businesses but what to do, we got to look after our needs.
So enjoy yourself when it is still affordable, otherwise consider cheaper location such at T. Balai. Cheers.
Old 11-12-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
those were the times no one would believe a newbie like Nono1973...lol...nw taxi is nearly foc 2 u.
I wish i could swim to Batam,hehehe...

Quote:
Lol...i agree wit u sayin on the pricing especially those frm overnite bking joint...lol...y i say like tat lei...bcs i aso follow u b4...lol,those who follow u stay in city central hotel will knw, 22 yr old ger onli cost 700k & i r'bered u book 2 gers lei...lol...uncle tom uncle hary aso can get gers below or ard 900k & lesser liao loh (they nw lau jiao...lol)....let alone u.
The girls still working there,hehehe...but switch side to the salon beside the joint in alternate days,hehehe...and price same,700k rupiah (plus her friend, also at the same price). Mami give her 350k rupiah,i book 3 nights straight. Few Ramadan ago,she can only send back 1 juta to her parents,but top her up another 1 juta,hehehe...one year once,so its justifiable,hehehe...

Quote:
no need reply 2 tose in disguise lor,bcs wen u replied ,u r @ wil b losing end...lol...i knw @ lest 3 out of 14 bj who can get ovrnite gers @ below 1 jt & they definitely below 30...lol..u wan giv clue bo? i leave it 2 u....lol

aiyo,wat kind of trade's boss wil tag prices 4 ovrnite ger @ minimum 1 jt in btm? use my kar chen 2 tink aso knw wich trade tis boss is frm la....lol...definite the lower the price, the less they benefit...lol...
Give out clue? What for? But i itchy now,hehehe...so i type this see if you can understand,hehehe...

1/14 = 700k rupiah

2/14 = 800k rupiah

3/14 = 900k rupiah

All in all is 6/14. 15 and 16 is pretty good but i prefer to keep them away from the radar.

Some things are better not replied. Example,i tell you Batam has S$0.50 apple when almost everyone is paying S$1 for it,then your next question to me will be, which shop sells those apples at S$0.50? The apple must be sour apple thats why its S$0.50...so how am i to answer the next question that follows? I choose to ignore your very 1st words telling me Batam only have S$1 apple left,nothing else is cheaper. Cheaper apple at S$1 or lesser must definitely be sour, wont taste good. i agree with you, i am out-dated and the apple is sour,hehehe...you win,i lost. You feeling happier now? Hehehe...just let me enjoy my own S$0.50 apple....ok? Peace out....

Quote:
i suggest u put yr notes in yr siggy in one pc cos like tat can always easy refer ma...since stil within 30 days b4 forum lock yr post...lol
Thank you for your suggestion,i already did...hehehe...updating info is an ongoing work for me,to benefit myself.

Click on the spoiler button below to see my signature link (i hide it,hehehe...) ,the one that says "Some Batam Basic Info Update" is the link i consolidate those info.

( Click to show/hide )

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 11-12-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryPopGer View Post
can try bcc hotel premier suite next time,they hv good bath tub...rm is 60sqm & super spacious.

cost abt 80 sgd
nice view while taking a bath! now to find a cewek willing to shower together.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1