The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-11-2018, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
bo la.

just wanna how much of a charm she had that our bro here is willing to part 2k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
You also kana?
Old 22-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
chaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychaoslord deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Kena played out by Siambu

Tough luck. I presume you met her in a Thai Disco / nightspot which is why you are posting in this forum.

Generally take whatever you hear from such workers with a handful of salt. They say sweet nothings to get you to part with cash. Often that is their primary objective. It's a shame you got nothing out of it but it is what it is. $2k hurts but at least its not $20k. Swallow your pride, learn from it and move on.
Old 22-11-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevsterboi View Post
Guy, not sure if anyone encountered this before.. Encountered this Siambu who seemed really true, publicly announced that I’m her Boyfriend.. But in fact, she’s happily married with two kids..

We had several arguments before I found out she’s married.. And everytime she will try to patch things up..

It is ju
st so scary how fake one person can be..

Bro, can you share the name and which part of thailand she is from? Which thai disco did you know her from?
Old 23-11-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Kevsterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
Bro, can you share the name and which part of thailand she is from? Which thai disco did you know her from?
Bro, I don’t want to shame her or anything.. All I can say is, I didn’t meet her in SG.
Old 23-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Alekohholic is Cool - loads of Potential

Seems like you kana the infamous KC tray. They are just after money while guys are generally after sex. But since u paid 2k and got nothing, write it off as tuition fee and move on. Harping on this gets u nowhere. Look for other meat that are more palatable.
Old 25-11-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

If she cannot speak English and presume thai also no good. How to maintain relationship if no communication. Then if she can speak English, then where she learn the English? If she from good family thus have chance to study, then she will not take your money. That all I can share. Good luck.
Old 26-11-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoick View Post
If she cannot speak English and presume thai also no good. How to maintain relationship if no communication. Then if she can speak English, then where she learn the English? If she from good family thus have chance to study, then she will not take your money. That all I can share. Good luck.
Much agree with bro Zoick, communication is important. Either you speak Thai or they speak English, and what I meant by speaking Thai is not some rojak English & Thai mix with a "na" at the end to sound cute .

If they return home and you're stuck here, how long do you think you can maintain the relationship? Imagine one chicken one duck on videocall... whatever "teeruk", "kit teung", "jub jub", "na" superficial types of conversation will eventually go stale. When they feel that you aren't at the level to have a heart to heart talk about problems then they will look somewhere else. I've seen plenty of examples. There is this Thai saying that goes "when the cat is away, the mouse comes out to play".

About a year ago, I went to changwat Tak with a group of friends, a mix of guys and girls. One of the girls is a Thai whom I know from work that resides in Bangkok. She has a Singapore boyfriend who tags along whenever he is in Bangkok during our gatherings. To cut the story short, this "boyfriend" didn't join us due to work commitments and a Thai male friend of hers came instead. We all stayed in a rented wooden villa with several bedrooms. During the trip, she shared a room with this male friend and my room was just right below... For the rest of the stay I could hear the rocking sound of the bed frame on and off throughout the nights. Poor Singaporean "boyfriend"... Sometimes you just get lemons.
Old 27-11-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Kevsterboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks all Bros for your advice.. Appreciate it.. The money is small amount, cos just started working, wanna act hero..

But, is it wrong to think that some siambus are serious? Pardon me if this is a stupid question, newbie to the Chionging scene here..
Old 27-11-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Not wrong to think some girls from anywhere would be serious.
But that really depends highly on where u know her from. At least to me.
If u know her from agogo / massage / thai disco, can safely say 95% of them are not serious.
If u know her while she studying in library, high chance is serious.

If u're looking for someone without a criminal record, u dont go to the prison to look for them.

Seen and heard many times. Guys go sleazy places find thai girls. Thai girls cheat them play them out take their money. Then guy cry and say ohhhhh thai girls are all cheats and none can be trusted. Why cant they just try finding girls from somewhere else decent?
Same as girls saying things like "all guys are evil, theres no good guy in this world", during a breakup.
Sorry but i think them as losers / whiners.
Old 27-11-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Your money probably used to feed her husband.
I do know of a Thai fl who used to open legs to feed her Thai husband.

Now she should be in Japan with her new jap husband.
Old 28-11-2018, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 18
ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!ChokDeeDee! is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
If u know her from agogo / massage / thai disco, can safely say 95% of them are not serious...
If u're looking for someone without a criminal record, u dont go to the prison to look for them...
Seen and heard many times. Guys go sleazy places find thai girls. Thai girls cheat them play them out take their money. Then guy cry and say ohhhhh thai girls are all cheats and none can be trusted.
Well said.
Old 29-11-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevsterboi View Post
Have ah.. But not much.. almost 2k?
knew many gals in vietnam also said no bf/hubby but turned out to be married b4 and already have kids in province...

if u willing to give 2k to any gal then the gal also gladly call you bf...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-11-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Eson-novaFK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEson-novaFK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I met a thai girl is thai disco .... best part when she was together with me . She was having another sg man.

When confronted the guy can declare that he is just a customer. Best part they were already married after i found out.

Felt very dirty and pity the husband . Dont really understand why married still can let their wife fuck out there.
Old 29-11-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eson-novaFK View Post
I met a thai girl is thai disco .... best part when she was together with me . She was having another sg man.

When confronted the guy can declare that he is just a customer. Best part they were already married after i found out.

Felt very dirty and pity the husband . Dont really understand why married still can let their wife fuck ou
t there.

Bro, the so call husband eat soft rice la, as for thai girl it is their norm to fuck around after married or have children. As long as the price is right,you can have your cherry. But becareful in choosing your cherry, some cherries are contaminated. Handle with care.

Last edited by moneymoneycome; 29-11-2018 at 01:51 PM.
Old 29-11-2018, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 16
Eson-novaFK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEson-novaFK is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
Bro, the so call husband eat soft rice la, as for thai girl it is their norm to fuck around after married or have children. As long as the price is right,you can have your cherry. But becareful in choosing your cherry, some cherries are contaminated. Handle with care.
Learn my lesson well. Indeed thai girls are so dangerous.
They dont really know the value or valube aspect in life.

Sg guy that accept his fate i really thumbs up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1