The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
neilgoose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
just go for a 4th gen hiv test at 15th days.

the result is quite reliable.

save you another 15 days of stress.

Ya. Was thinking of that. Am trying my best not to worry but a early preview would really help a lot .

15th day 4th gen test is maybe 80% conclusive?
Old 17-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxtwentyfour View Post
I have fucked legal WLs for over 20 years and I have been absolutely clean, as per my medical checkups.

The most I got was a minor fungal infection, but that was during my NS days and it was most likely due to lack of hygiene after a field exercise rather than fucking a whore after the field exercise.
Thanks for reassuring. That's also why I only visit legal ones in past many years. I find it a good balance between pleasure and risks of diseases. Just that this time CD gave way. Really suay.
Old 18-11-2018, 11:37 AM
Samster

Re: CD broke with a legal WL @ GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilgoose View Post

15th day 4th gen test is maybe 80% conclusive?
Checked online, it says its only 50% effective at Day 15.

1. Day 15 : if spring up false negative we can all understand.
Qn is, Will it produce false positives?

2. Private clinic 4th gen test is $150 I think. Where is it cheapest to do voluntary 4th Gen test? DSC?
Probably will do 1 or 2 test from Day 15 to 28.

Thanks all for sharing.
Old 18-11-2018, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:

2. Private clinic 4th gen test is $150 I think. Where is it cheapest to do voluntary 4th Gen test? DSC?

Thanks all for sharing.
AFA has free coupon for 4th gen
Old 18-11-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know how you are feeling right now.
As far as HIV is concerned, I bet people don't want to be in that situation even though the probability is only in 8 in 100,000, which is the same as 1 in 12,500. And the chance is relatively very very low.
The fact that you visited legal GL, you are pretty much on safe side and don't need to overly worried. I wish you all the best.
Old 18-11-2018, 12:45 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

14 days is the earliest the 4th gen HIV test kit can detect the HIV antibodies and the antigens.... so if you take it at 15 days, it wont be conclusive... even at 28 days ..it is about 95-99.X% accurate.. there are cases where people are tested positive after 28 days.. this is why there is a recommendation to do a test again in 3-6 months time.

1. false positive is possible esp when the patient has other virus infections....4th gen test kit reduce the risk of false positive result though but it can still happen..

2. i am really puzzled by those who always look for the cheapest option when it comes to HIV testing....is your life so cheap? if u can pay 50-200 for a bonk.. surely 150 at a private clinic isnt too much to pay for..if money is really a concern then AFA.org.sg is the best choice.... it is a cheap and good option at $30-40/- or even free if you qualifies.( check out their webby for more detail)

however do note that the good people there are all volunteers who does their job well following a standard set of protocol.. so dont except to see a qualified doctor who will attended to your personal needs and queries.

Quote:

Thanks all for sharing.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 18-11-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
i know how you are feeling right now.
As far as HIV is concerned, I bet people don't want to be in that situation even though the probability is only in 8 in 100,000, which is the same as 1 in 12,500. And the chance is relatively very very low.
The fact that you visited legal GL, you are pretty much on safe side and don't need to overly worried. I wish you all the best.
Thank you very much for the calming words.
Old 18-11-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
14 days is the earliest the 4th gen HIV test kit can detect the HIV antibodies and the antigens.... so if you take it at 15 days, it wont be conclusive... even at 28 days ..it is about 95-99.X% accurate.. there are cases where people are tested positive after 28 days.. this is why there is a recommendation to do a test again in 3-6 months time.

1. false positive is possible esp when the patient has other virus infections....4th gen test kit reduce the risk of false positive result though but it can still happen..
Wow that is incredible info. Thanks much. Any positives (true or false) will be hell if that happens at the Day 15 test.

What DSC told me , if I rem correctly is
- day 28 test for HIV and STDs
- test again at Month 3 for full HIV clearance
Old 18-11-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 14
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future

http://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/f...#heterosexuals

go down to DSC at the stipulated time.

give a donation if you like to. these volunteers has been doing a great job.

you can drop by at their mobile testing service. check out the dates and timing over here

http://afa.org.sg/whatwedo/support/mts/

personally I feel that AFA is the best place to go for HIV screening, as these people are doing it for the purpose of prevention and education.

some clinic just charge 100 to 150 for a 4th gen test, and to them, it's just another patient. no education and etc.

if there is 1 clinic that I would recommend, it would be anteh dispensary, as they open every day and has late closing timing.
Old 19-11-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: CD broke with a legal WL @ GL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnataur View Post
visited legal GL, you are pretty much on safe side
I concur with this as well too
Old 10-12-2018, 09:29 AM
Samster

Day 28 today.
4th gen test cleared. Total relief.

Now waiting for urine test results for STI. And to return in 2 months for STI blood test and repeat HIV testing.

All in.. a gruelling 1 month from the exposure. Thanks everyone here who shared their thoughts. Appreciated.
Old 10-12-2018, 10:00 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

good to hear that..

do u mind to share with us how u manage the anxiety period.. it would not have been easy i assume and i reckon talking to people in the forum helps..

Quote:
Day 28 today.
4th gen test cleared. Total relief.

Now waiting for urine test results for STI. And to return in 2 months for STI blood test and repeat HIV testing.

All in.. a gruelling 1 month from the exposure. Thanks everyone here who shared their thoughts. Appreciated.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 10-12-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 7
xxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to beholdxxtwentyfour is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thanks for reassuring. That's also why I only visit legal ones in past many years. I find it a good balance between pleasure and risks of diseases. Just that this time CD gave way. Really suay.
I've been fucking hundreds of legal whores over the years. Condom gave way a couple of times too. I just made sure I got tested at the end of the month. It was fine. Didn't go for any medication.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
ResidentDentist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Congrats to TS for clearing the 30 day milestone. I am on day 12 (on PEP from Dr tan's clinic) from a possible exposure (condom broke) from a fl dome 1 thai girl.

So far urine tests cleared of Chlamydia and Gonorrhea but most anxious wait for the hiv test after 28 days. Still long days ahead and anxious as hell.
Old 11-12-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
good to hear that..

do u mind to share with us how u manage the anxiety period.. it would not have been easy i assume and i reckon talking to people in the forum helps..
In short: Not thinking about it

Long answer is, I am a follower of stoicism way of life. I differentiate between things that are under my control and those things not under my control.

Straight after the risky exposure, I was proactive to do whatever I can to reduce my risks. Rightfully or wrongfully I don't know. After the exposure I rushed to my country club to shower, wash with Listerine, sweat it out in sauna & steambath, soak in swimming pool (chlorine can help kill germs?). All in the hope that I can kill the virus or bacteria. Then while in the pool I read about PEP for the first time. Took leave from boss and rushed to DSC for my 1st dose of Truvada about 4 hrs from exposure.

Read more throughout the day and night and found out that Isenstress is commonly prescribed with Truvada in many countries. DSC didn't.

The next day, I went to Dr Tan for my Isenstress to further improve my odds against HIV (no matter how small).

After that, its all OUT of my control. And I didnt think very much after that. I did not share with anyone except here in the forum anonymously. If I do get HIV, my intention is not to tell anyone like what Freddie Mercury did.

At Day 19, I wanted a "preview" and paid $180 to Dr Tan for a 4th gen. The negative results gave me tranquil for the last week before the Day 28 test.

I am also glad I am out of the PEP cocktail. Somehow it made my very lethargic. This morn is my first time off PEP and I feel better. Maybe a placebo effect I dunno, but surely being on PEP weighs me down mentally.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1