The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2010, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
sasadancer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Have been busy at work the past few weeks.. now is the accounting period.. damn xiong.. finally have a chance to go GL last weekend to unleash some residue.

Went to my favourite house L1805 to RTF Jia Xing.

When we met, we chatted for quite some time. She asked me why I didn’t come for such a long time. I told her working is hard. Haha.. damn she gave me a good massage for head to toe.. damn gf effect sia…

Look – 7.5/10
She is not your usual wild and sexy gal that you will find at GL, but she is definitely a pretty and obedient girl that you want to bring home to show your mum. She has nice features and long flowy hair…

Body – 8/10
She is shapely and has a fair complexion just like any local gals. I find her body proportion very perfect.

Boobs – 8.0/10
She has a pair of beautiful and FIRM B+ cupper assets with pinkish nipples. I had a greta time cupping those assets and sucking those nipples. They fit very well into my palm.

Shower – 7.0/10
There is no action in the shower. She just gave me a soapy wash. She offered to dry me up and I gracefully rejected. Points given for her good initiative and effort.

BBBJ – 8/10
Half throat BBBJ and it was quite fast. I told her to go deeper but she said painful.. ok la.. very enjoyable nonetrheless
French Kissing – 8.0/10
Yes we frenched!! Great tongue movement!!

FJ – 8.0/10
Very satisfying bonk for me, maybe because we kissed very passionately during the whole session. She moaned softly and I believed she enjoyed the session too.

She gave me a massage again before I left. If she is not a prostitute, she will do well as a massage girl.
Old 01-12-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Name and House:
Wawa, 1612

Face:
Heavy make up, bony face. looks good from certain angles, otherwise face is like 'skull n skin'. you can't tell until you get really close to her, because the makeup hides it well

Body:
Fake boobs and overall skinny except for her tummy...IF her body had some more flesh it can be categorized as slim..

Even during missionary, can feel the bone above the privates, thats how skinny she is. so dont bang her too hard during missionary sex, later heard something crack then jialat liao

Service:
For cat150 i only tried ting ting before, and wawa service is much better then tingting. actually come to think of it, her service is the best i ever experienced from all geylang wls (cat 150, 100, FL)

BBBJ:
Good bbbj skills combined with her excellent and patient service = win

SEX:
She has a tight meimei...even tighter then tingting....feels really shoik

RTF: no because i mainly go for looks and body
Old 01-12-2010, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Cool A sacred union of the soul, heart and mind!!

The moment the door of our love nest shut behind us, she pushed me on the bed edge and she began to gyrate on top of my laps like lap-dancing for Latvia. With her g-string still on, she ground her pussy sexily against my hard on with the sheer separation of my CK boxer brief while we frenched passionately like true blue lovers.

I began to pull down her tiny number and plunged my hungry tongue on her beautiful pinkiest nipples. I sucked, licked and caressed her assets with my skillful tongue within a world of my own. I would next made her lied on her back and pulled off her black lacy G-string to expose a very inviting and attractive pussy with well-trimmed pubic hair. I carefully prised open her vagina lips to make way for my moist and warm tongue to tease her vagina inner wall very tenderly initially ... gradually increasing pressure and steadily gliding toward north to circle her clitoris ... I momentarily stopped and applied optimum pressure and released ... this went on and on for a few minutes before my tongue lashed vertically up and down along the length of her already warm and very moist little pink love opening ... I subsequently moved up to french her madly and very very deeply as if we were deprived for each other ...

The next moment, she pushed me on the bed and gave me an ultra deep-throated BBBJ and she would alternately stroke my massive member sensuously and stimulatingly ... Paying particular attention to my shaft, penis tip, perineum, scrotum and testicals. That made me reached the Plateau phase in no time and she was aware that I urgently needed to make it happened! She positioned on fours and I shafted my immensely hard & massive member into her love hole with tremendous velocity and force. She would move her butts longitudinally to be in-sync with my thrusting action. Before I reached the Orgasmic phase, I quickly switched to missionary fashion (which is my favourite position as I can french her comfortably). Our mouth-to-mouth and tongue-to-tongue engagement were almost perfectly in-sync with each other ... Surprisingly, I was able to sustain in this missionary position long enough to cause significant orgasmic reaction in her ... She encouraged me to try to reach climax with her by making me pump her real hard and furious till I reached a point of self-actualization. I was certainly very drained and absolutely sextisfied ... It was a total blank at that juncture before I returned to reality seconds later. This euphroic moment appeared to be inifinite and sexually intoxicating. However I ain't sure if she felt the same. She has the ability to contract her pelvic muscle a fraction of a second before I ejaculated. Awesome feat!!

She gave me a very bitchy and yet very lovely smile after the deed. She is indeed a gorgeous lass in my eyes. Our eyes as well as our tongue locked in engagement a third time to seal our union.

WL Name - Amy
Origin - Sichuan, Chengdo, PRC
Age - 21 Years
Height - 1.65m
Home Base - L1654A (House of service-oriented WLs)

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-12-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold

Today has the urge to try top China MM in Geylang. So quickly around 3pm got to geylang after lunch time thinking that the crowd will be lesser. Unfortunately, the sky got darker and darker. Eventually slight drizzle occurred when I was about to alight from the bus. I then stopped by a coffeshop to drink kopi while waiting for the rain to subside. As I drank my kopi, the rain got heavier and heavier. WTF, I was stuck in the coffee shop for nealy 1 1/2 hrs. When the rain subsided, I walked towards 1654A. There was a crowd and I had to queue for 1 1/2 hrs for MeiHui. WTF, I asked the OKT to reserve a slot for me while I ventured to 1606. There I nealy wanted to go for a stunning MM (her name is -- a Taiwanese Movie Star). I place her in my reserve list and will target her the next time. Asked for ChuChu but also have to wait. Drink Kopi again and then went back to 1654A to look for MeiHui.

MeiHui is truely a gem. I shall not describe the action in detailed but her BBBJ and ass rimming seems to go on forever. I was in Heaven for around 20mins. Even the Malaysian CAT150 I had never has given me this type of service. FJ is quite normal> I would say she is quite lazy in this aspect. She rode on top of me for like 3 mins and claimed she is tired and wanted me to go on top for missionary.

Name: Mei Hui
Hse : L16H54A
Looks: 8/10 (above average look)
Body: 7/10 (maybe fake boobies, but slim and got the fresh meimei feel)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good pressure and technique - many positions!)
AR: 8/10 (also good technique and various positions)
FJ: 6/10 (pussy a bit on the loose side)
GFE: 8/10 (chat quite a lot with her)
RTF: Maybe
Old 03-12-2010, 10:20 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: -334 / Power: 0
PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG PAPA YONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
MeiHui is truely a gem. I shall not describe the action in detailed but her BBBJ and ass rimming seems to go on forever. I was in Heaven for around 20mins. Even the Malaysian CAT150 I had never has given me this type of service. FJ is quite normal> I would say she is quite lazy in this aspect. She rode on top of me for like 3 mins and claimed she is tired and wanted me to go on top for missionary.

Name: Mei Hui
Hse : L16H54A
Looks: 8/10 (above average look)
Body: 7/10 (maybe fake boobies, but slim and got the fresh meimei feel)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good pressure and technique - many positions!)
AR: 8/10 (also good technique and various positions)
FJ: 6/10 (pussy a bit on the loose side)
GFE: 8/10 (chat quite a lot with her)
RTF: Maybe
Seems like this HONG PAI is getting tired and is seeking EXIT soon.

Waiting time now is 2hrs for my last visit. WAOLAO!
Old 03-12-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decent02 View Post
There I nealy wanted to go for a stunning MM (her name is -- a Taiwanese Movie Star).
Possible to PM me her name and base? Thanks in advance
Old 04-12-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rain. deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi,

Anyone knows where is ShuQi located? Heard OKT mentioned before but no sure from which homebase. Thanks
Old 05-12-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 14
jintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of lightjintakken is a glorious beacon of light

FR on Charlie, L2007

Heard many mixed comments on Charlie, finally manage to secure a slot with her. She is about 1.6 to 1.65 m tall from Hunan. She doesn’t want to reveal her age to me, but I guess should be 23 – 25.

By GL standard, she look is considered normal, just average. But we don’t just go for look right? If you look at the total packaging, totality that include look, service, figure, attitude and GFE, I had an above average bonk.

Look – 6.8/10
I realised that she doesn’t put on makeup. She didn’t even bother to enhance her look on eyelids or eyelashes. Btw, her face is covered with very light brown freckles, maybe due to the weather here. She is definitely not your usual wild and sexy gal in GL, I will categorise her with Lan Tian (formally W1615, retired), but Lan Tian is definitely prettier. She has extended long hair that tied into a ponytail. Although a typical GND, her look appeals to me.

Body – 8.0/10
This is definitely her best weapon. She is fair. I find her very shapely and her body proportion is perfect.

Boobs – 8.0/10
She has a pair of beautiful small C cupper assets with light brownish-pink nipples. Her boobs maybe fake, but were very well done that were nice and firm.

Shower – NA
There is no action in the shower. Bros that expect action will be disappointed. She doesn’t offer to dry me up too.

Cat-Bath – 6.0/10
You can also forget about this department. She would give you a normal licked only at your back and nipples.

AR - NA

BBBJ – 6.5/10
Her half throat BBBJ was very routine and with only 1 position.

French Kissing – 8.0/10
With the not-so-good service and her not-so-good comment on my look, I didn’t expect that I would receive french kiss from her. Although tongue was not involved, I enjoyed her soft lips very much. (She was saying that she liked guys with the gentle look, those that wore nice attire. Aiyo… trying to hint that I not handsome lah, keep saying I look like 40+ though I only in my late twenties.

FJ – 7.5/10
Indeed this was an above average bonk for me. She was wet down south and she moaned softly and I came in no time.
RTF – Her service and performance is definitely not up to standard as compared to the angpais or WLs over at L1654A, what she won me over is her attitude and the willingness to please me though I may not be her kind of guy.

Btw, as mentioned, I categorise her with Lan Tian because of the similarity of an intellectual gal with good communication skills, She will make a very good companion if you need high GFE. Service-wise, is secondary.

Happy Bonking.
Old 07-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
timetowank is Cool - loads of Potential

WL name: Shuan Shuan
Origin: Hunan, China
Ex-Profession: KTV Hostess
House: GL1805

Look - 7.0/10
she is not classified under those drop dead gorgeous type. She got a charming and friendly look.

Body - 7.0/10
She is about 1.60 m tall and slim. She is fair and possesses smooth body complexion.

Tits - 7.5/10
She has B+ cupper assets. Her nipples and areolas are very pale pink in colour. Her boobs are rather nice to squeeze and suck all the way.

Shower - 8/10
She offered me a hot water deep-throated BBBJ in the toilet.

AR - N/A

Frenching - 7.0/10

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

BBBJ - 8/10
Awesome deep-throated BBBJ. She offered slow, steady, moist and very sensual BBBJ. She also licked my penis shaft, testicles and scrotum. Very shiok shiok.

FJ - 7.5/10
We adopted 2 positions Gal on top and missionary. She has well trimmed pussy hair and her pussy can wet pretty easily.

Attitude - 8/10
Very courteous and can warm very fast. Lots of GFE can be expected from her. She mention need to do gal on top longer time. She said not enough for her.

RTF - Probably yes but not so soon. Need to try others first.
Old 07-12-2010, 05:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
superbobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros,:confused:Who knows which zhen zhen house in desker ? thks
Old 08-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a session with Lala of H1654A.
Here is a short FR...abit lazy to write alot.

face: 7.5/10 for me (big beautiful eyes, got that baby face look)
bod: 7/10 (small boobs but pinkish & perky tits,so thumbs up for this)
Shower: 5/10 (norm,no action)
french: nil (dun even allow kiss on lips...so quite sore over this)
catbath: 6/10 (nice licks over my 2 spotlights only.....thats all...hmm)
bbbj: 7.5/10 (she puts effort in this, lotsa tongue licks & suction was pretty ok)
FJ:7/10 (so so only...cos no intimacy for me)
overall: 6/10 (it was an ok bonk for me,nice face & friendliness from her,playful at times...but service was not up to standard)
rtf: Nope, surely got better ones to try

Btw, I pop by L16H39 & took a glimpse of about 5 WLs here...only 1 met to my beauty standards,look abit like Felicia Chin...didnt ask for her name.

Last edited by devion; 08-12-2010 at 08:48 PM. Reason: adding
Old 09-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: Fabulously Sexilicious!@@!

[QUOTE=Dylan Prince;5446878]Tried Chu Chu from L1654A after reading bro max's FR. And indeed she's absolutely fantastic!!! I will certainly RTF many consecutive times for sure...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I have had Chu Chu a couple of days ago after some prompting from my SBF buddies. I must say, she is Fabulously Sexilicious!

WL Name - Chu Chu
Origin - Anhui, PRC
Age - 24 years of age
Height - 1.67 m (on bare-foot)
Home Base - L1654A (House of service-oriented WLs)
sorry, it chu chu = chu ba ?
Old 09-12-2010, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
ct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct12343 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fabulously Sexilicious!@@!

[QUOTE=naan1974;5477363]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Prince View Post
Tried Chu Chu from L1654A after reading bro max's FR. And indeed she's absolutely fantastic!!! I will certainly RTF many consecutive times for sure...

sorry, it chu chu = chu ba ?
Nope, different. This chu chu at 1654a, there is another chu chu in 1606 and chu ba home base is if I recall correctly is 2045.
Old 09-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7227 / Power: 24
cyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond reputecyberkoh88 has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday nite fuck 3 girl. My FR:

First girl: (Try at 1654A)
Name: Dou Dou
House: 1654A
Look: 8.5/10 (pretty girl, only look pale. If not pale, i will give her 9/10)
Boobs: Small A or B pinkish nipple
Body: nice body like model. only my complaints her butt look not so nice on her body
BBBJ: 8/10 (good)
Frenching: 9/10 (alot of tongue fight)
AR: Not sure, no time for this
Painting: Yes on her nice pussy. But not very wet
FJ: 9/10 (the best in doggie position, when you look
on her expression from the mirror, damn sexy)
GFE: 9/10 (like making with you gf)
RTF: Big yes (she told me last few months, 4 of her relatives pass away. That's why she cannot sleep well and her look so pale)

Second girl: (Try at 2831A willie)
Name: Lala
House: 2831B (got 2 Lala in Geyland, one in 1654A and another one in 2831B)
Look: 7.5/10 (look pretty from far, but nearer look not so good)
Boobs: Small A or B pinkish nipple)
Body: Slim type, nice
BBBJ: 8/10
Frenching: 8/10 (she told me frenching depend on chemistry)
AR: Not sure, no time for this
Painting: Yes on her nice pussy. Very wet and i paint her until nearly she fall from the bed pleading me to stop. She told me if continue, she will squirting. I told her i want to see but she rejected.
FJ: 9/10 good with alot of position
GFE: 9/10 (like making love with your gf)
RTF: Yes

Third girl (Try at 2831A willie)
Name: Shu Qi
House: 2045
Look: 8/10 (pretty mature & sexy girl)
Boobs: Big C cup with pinkish nipple
Body: nice body like model.
BBBJ: 9/10 (sibei good)
Frenching: 9/10 (alot of tongue fight)
AR: yes
Painting: Yes on her nice pussy. But not very wet
FJ: 9/10 (but my penis become soft during the FJ due to previous 2 session. Finish off with masturbation)
GFE: 9/10 (like making with you sex mates, her service resemble Cindy. She tie my hand up using her scarf and service me until i behtahan. I think she like SM type. I ask her next time can i play with candle and she just smile. No answer given)
RTF: Big yes
Old 09-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 14
ChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChiJitKayChiJit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberkoh88 View Post
Name: Shu Qi
House: 2045
Look: 8/10 (pretty mature & sexy girl)
Boobs: Big C cup with pinkish nipple
Bro, you sure her nipple is pink ?

If I remember correctly is inverted dark black nipple leh ???

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1