The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 19-01-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonsauce View Post
Hi all, I am a newbie and I’d like to know which of the local mistresses are the least good looking. I’m asking this because I have a desire to be dominated by a girl next door type. I understand that this question can be quite controversial and that beauty is subjective so please pm me your opinions if you do not wish to publicly reply. I would greatly appreciate all your inputs. Thank you!
You ask like this suddenly all the mistress will say they are the ugliest lol. And we will have a lot of ugly mistress recommendation lol. A matter of fact. It hurts but true . Most are in for the money only lol. Just saying peace ok ! And it's the weekend Enjoy !
Old 19-01-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
You ask like this suddenly all the mistress will say they are the ugliest lol. And we will have a lot of ugly mistress recommendation lol. A matter of fact. It hurts but true . Most are in for the money only lol. Just saying peace ok ! And it's the weekend Enjoy !
wah i like ur style bro, enjoy the weekends too!
Old 19-01-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
thumbtack1778 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody engaged domina Yui recently? She charged quite steep.
Old 20-01-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
assmanager deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
Raine has established herself as being able to deliver solid hard kicks if that's what you're into.

as for facesitting, most dommes do it. I would think it would be hard to pinpoint anyone as being particularly exceptional at this aspect, despite having sessioned with most.
Ballbusting is something that I would almost all dommes do, and many in the scene do well.

But I guess given your affiliation with raine, it’s natural that you would recommend her. I guess I would urge everyone here to take what you say about raine with a huge bucket of salt, that’s all.
Old 20-01-2019, 10:11 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Do you folks think that those prisoners who got sentenced to 24 strokes.of the cane enjoys the wip?

Also, do they regard the prison as the dungeon?
Old 20-01-2019, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iphone1s View Post
Do you folks think that those prisoners who got sentenced to 24 strokes.of the cane enjoys the wip?

doubt so bro unless the prisoner is into SM corporal...
also by normal stds, prisoner will pass out by the 3rd stroke,
so need at least 8 times to carry out the entire sentence...
Old 21-01-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:

Bro, I actually know an old prison caner. He's an old bird now, retired from service many years ago. I've never had a firmer handshake in my life; the size of his palm and forearm was tremendous and his grip was so strong.

I can promise you no mistress could ever dream of coming close to the kind of whipping power he could generate no matter the whip used. Trust me, SM would be the last thing on your mind if he was caning you; you would probably be counting the moment when you will pass out.

So unless you're next stop is to prison, I suggest you don't think about this and go find a gorgeous woman to whip you. A few beautiful memories come to mind..
Old 21-01-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 19
zoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterzoomer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Will be great if anyone can share of any recent encounter with Yui

Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbtack1778 View Post
Anybody engaged domina Yui recently? She charged quite steep.
Old 21-01-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 15
ROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to beholdROTROTROT is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patheticboiy View Post
Hi all

Just wanna say this. After reading and following mistress raine on her tumblr. I think she is so creative even i never session with her yet
She introduced me to another fetish that I never thought of before, choking. Sitting on top of my tummy, with her watchful eyes gazing at me her hands slithered around my neck.

Slowly, they came alive squeezing my neck thoroughly cutting off the flow of oxygen to my brain. As I whimpered and gasped for whatever oxygen I could take, she calmly whispered, "who's bitch are you slave"?

Pride and ego made me determined not to answer but this innate need to survive made me give up, "your bitch mistress" I uttered. Yes indeed she said as she eased up her hands and gave my dick a hard slap. Ouch.

Like a game of cards, a dominatrix needs to be able to read her sub understanding what can be pushed and what shouldn't. I remember this other mistress whispering into my ear, telling me that I know it hurts and it does but take in the pain for me.

Caressing her hands along my back as she laid the whip upon me again and again like a blacksmith striking molten steel with his hammer.It hurt like a bitch and a pain slut I was not but I took it in anyways because she told me to.

Then again chemistry is very important cause I wouldn't have been able to take more if I didn't feel any sort of connection with her. Safety first always though. Happy sessioning guys!

Last edited by ROTROTROT; 22-01-2019 at 01:53 AM.
Old 22-01-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

When I saw your post, don't know why but an old man comes into my mind : a bit bald with tiny bit of hair covering one side of the face. 🔥火云邪神!
Old 23-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Anyone met MissPrettyFeet aka Victoria from locanto before?
Old 23-01-2019, 05:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 19
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Not sure if this is a fake person, she gave me two numbers but when i sms both numbers no response
Old 23-01-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
mutalisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anqi is back with her tools.
Old 23-01-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Yes i have, i believe the picture is of her in the ad. She's a private person who is into BDSM personally. She enjoys what she does, so thats the plus side. Little inexperienced if you're looking for a full on dom and looking for the 'full' experience, but if you are just looking to satisfy your fetishes, she can definitely do so.

(she never did mention she is a dom/mistress)
Old 23-01-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Not sure if this is a fake person, she gave me two numbers but when i sms both numbers no response
she's real!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1