The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
chongmun89 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batin in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgfan View Post
It was happened last month. I went to Kuchai Lama for a meal and some how pass through a massage place called Pusat Urut tradisional.

I asked the woman at the front desk for a skillful massage. She brought me into a room with the door covered by a curtain. The massage bed was on the floor. I was given a short. I was asked to take off the rest of the cloth and put on the short.

After a few minutes, an indo in her 30s~40s came in with jeans and low cut shirt. (be prepared her look was very indo look...) She asked me to lay down on the bed face down. She started massaging me with oil from my toe then feet, leg, and thigh. She "accidentally" touched my balls few times. then she moved to another leg with the same sequence. OF course, accidentally played some pingpong.. then masaged my butt then my back.

Once it was done, she asked me lay face up. and started massaging my leg again. and when she moved up to my thigh, she purposely massaged my thigh longer and kept massage my thigh through the openning of my short to my inner thigh. by this way, my short is moving up and up until it could not go up any more and while she massage my inner thigh she pretended innocently that she did not realise that she touch my bro for quite a while. and she did the same thing to other site.

Then she moved to massage shoulder and my chest. It was good and then moved to my belly. She pulled my short down until it was block by my bro.

She spent some time here and keep using her arm to touch my didi... for quite a while.

at the end of the massage session, she asked if I wanted to do batin? What can I say? so she start using oil to massage my balls. It was a strange experience. after one minute or so, she then massage my didi with oil until my didi was covered with oil, she started jet me off....

Once it was done, She asked for RM30 and paid to her and the massage fee (RM38) paid to the woman outside.

By the way, the site and the masseuse were so so. but the masseuse did know how to massage.

by the way, anybody know any good masseuse at lotus (kuchai lama) or around this areas (such as OUG or Sri Petaling)?
I am a newbie in this forum and I am from Petaling Jaya . Will like to visit your place and experience myself the " GOOD SERVICE " which other SIFUS are talking about .

I have frequented couple of Batin spots in the Klang Valley before . Some are good and some are bad . But, most of them are quite dissapointing . Your place seems very interesting and will love to try it out

Hope that you will let the door of your place open for me
Old 30-11-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kennybee1179 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just happened . Yesterday was raining day...after work....thinking wanna massage . call for my friend n ask him where the place ..finally get the location n straight go for Puchong kinara...
Around 8 china gal was sitting there.... 4 or 5 was young n pretty..and the captain introduce me 1 girl name KItty....then go for room n naked .
after 35 minute massage..she ask me weather wanna play aeroplane or not.....of cos..i say YES!! then started play my didi without using oil....feel weird.ask her..y didt use massage oil....she anser me.."i dont know massage wth hand.." then how u play my didi...." didt talk much...she blow my didi ..i was so suprise...feel so good!! 10 minute job finish...
then i awake n chaging my shirt.....then ask her how much...she answer me 50!!!! huh...just 50? (thinking so cheap....) then i gave her 70 tip!! and the massage for 1 hours is rm 38...
name:KITTY
face:9 of 10
breast:C
BJ:6/10
Old 04-12-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Side2side deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by woonchong View Post
My recent FR -

Name : Yum (kedahan)
Age : 19 ( so bloody young..honestly...my youngest ever batin girl )
Boobs : C Cup (unbelievable..i didnt believe it was for real...her mum must have fed her with lots of birds nest during her puberty years)
AR : YES..but additional rm50 ... however... she didnt strip..just mere boob and arse groping...
Face : 5/10 ..( here's the down point... her face..is like those kampung girl face la...if look at her face....i dont think i could have cum... jialat!)
Massage : erm.. not a place to go for those bros who are into the "real" massage....
Return to Massage (RTM) : erm...yeah..i might..but i would ..but i would wan to try someother prettier girls...
Damage : rm39(massage) + 50(batin) + 50(AR)
anyway..had a chat with the cashier... she said... nowadays very dangerous... dunno y wind is blowing so strongly... anyway nothing for me to worry ar..im going back to hometown soon...
Cheers
Where is this?
Old 12-12-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hornybastard99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennybee1179 View Post
Just happened . Yesterday was raining day...after work....thinking wanna massage . call for my friend n ask him where the place ..finally get the location n straight go for Puchong kinara...
Around 8 china gal was sitting there.... 4 or 5 was young n pretty..and the captain introduce me 1 girl name KItty....then go for room n naked .
after 35 minute massage..she ask me weather wanna play aeroplane or not.....of cos..i say YES!! then started play my didi without using oil....feel weird.ask her..y didt use massage oil....she anser me.."i dont know massage wth hand.." then how u play my didi...." didt talk much...she blow my didi ..i was so suprise...feel so good!! 10 minute job finish...
then i awake n chaging my shirt.....then ask her how much...she answer me 50!!!! huh...just 50? (thinking so cheap....) then i gave her 70 tip!! and the massage for 1 hours is rm 38...
No AR or topless ? The massage good or piano. I can't take those piano massages. Nice to see this places still around.. have hope.

Good to hear all bros good and safe. Do you need to scan in at these places ?
Old 13-12-2021, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8091 / Power: 19
qazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro can share the location please. Thank you.
Old 07-04-2022, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
drink deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello, can help a bro out, am looking for release around PJ area. am okay HJ BJ FJ
Old 24-04-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Justoneguy95 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by drink View Post
hello, can help a bro out, am looking for release around PJ area. am okay HJ BJ FJ
Follow... Looking for massage + HJ
Old 24-07-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Rayyan91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by msgfan View Post
Went to Lotus at Kuchai Lama few days back. The place was quite cosy and clean comparing with others I have been to.

They have different packages but all reasonable. Pure traditional massage: RM38. Aromathraphy massage:RM45 Back scrup (?) RM 38, ect.

Anyway, I choose Traditional massage. The masseuse is good looking, (called Lita?) an indian. Skill is ok. I personally perfer harder ...

There are few rooms separated by wood wall while the door is curtain. at the end of massage section, she asked if I would like to try batin. I asked how much. She said RM38. I said the normal price are RM30. She said it is paid at the counter and the price is fixed. So, She went out to front desk to place the "order".

She is good at Batin. Bros you should try it, after 15 or so, it was a big release.

Will go there again.
Is Lotus still in business now?
Old 25-07-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
calvinchicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping can go action asap
Old 25-07-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Rayyan91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pls pm me the place. I am from PJ and at my area there no cheaper than rm60 per hour
Old 03-08-2022, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mtkpnmpk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastraveler View Post
*Bro share us contact or location*
Hi bro can share contact or location please? Thank you in advance
Old 08-08-2022, 03:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ferrariblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by woonchong View Post
My recent FR -

Name : Yum (kedahan)
Age : 19 ( so bloody young..honestly...my youngest ever batin girl )
Boobs : C Cup (unbelievable..i didnt believe it was for real...her mum must have fed her with lots of birds nest during her puberty years)
AR : YES..but additional rm50 ... however... she didnt strip..just mere boob and arse groping...
Face : 5/10 ..( here's the down point... her face..is like those kampung girl face la...if look at her face....i dont think i could have cum... jialat!)
Massage : erm.. not a place to go for those bros who are into the "real" massage....
Return to Massage (RTM) : erm...yeah..i might..but i would ..but i would wan to try someother prettier girls...
Damage : rm39(massage) + 50(batin) + 50(AR)
anyway..had a chat with the cashier... she said... nowadays very dangerous... dunno y wind is blowing so strongly... anyway nothing for me to worry ar..im going back to hometown soon...
Cheers
can share location ? thx
Old 22-08-2022, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drink View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justoneguy95 View Post
Follow... Looking for massage + HJ
Google Aroma Scents Taman Bukit Emas. It's along LDP right by Kelana Jaya LRT.
Old 22-08-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Justoneguy95 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadwarriorgeek View Post
Google Aroma Scents Taman Bukit Emas. It's along LDP right by Kelana Jaya LRT.
What's the damage?
Old 30-11-2022, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Statstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, anyone knows what happened to level 2 Aura Reflexology in D Sri Hartamas, have they moved or closed for good? Used to have a Mongolian working there. Anyone with info on her or their other outlets would be much appreciated.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1