The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-08-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hungerlove18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to make him love me?

Long story short.
I found out my hub got an acct here n he went to find some fl. I keep it quiet for few years. Till recently, i found out he been scretly WA. I throw the beans out on the table for the pass few yr secret i knew. I ask for divorce. But then i regret cos i willingly to start all over again. He tell me he is guilty to face me. We hv 2 kids btw. Both below 6 yrs. How to make my hub love me again. I still love him.
Old 07-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: How to make him love me?

You cannot make a man love you. A man cannot make a woman love him.

If you feel your husband is really regretful and willing to change for you, go for couples counselling to work out your issues. It really helps to discuss these things with a professional.

Not all are professional.

And what is secretly WA?
Old 07-08-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 19
bfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to allbfreemen is a name known to all

Lessons here . First lesson foc
Old 07-08-2018, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Strike8Million deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well. If you strike and win S$8million let him know but keep the money to yourself
Old 08-08-2018, 03:37 AM
Samster

We have a talk. He tells me part of him wa to mk thing work part of him afraid. He no longer have those love for me. He doesnt even feel like having sex now. So i guess he dont love me. I know it silly why i still want him. He ask me the same question too. I told him it love. I dont depend on him fiancially. But i really want the love n sex. Haha... he commitment something he done n nw he too ashamed to face me. But i feel is he cant face himself. Since i willingly to let go n restart.
Old 08-08-2018, 03:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
You cannot make a man love you. A man cannot make a woman love him.

If you feel your husband is really regretful and willing to change for you, go for couples counselling to work out your issues. It really helps to discuss these things with a professional.

Not all are professional.

And what is secretly WA?

Secretly whatapps.
Old 08-08-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungerlove18 View Post
We have a talk. He tells me part of him wa to mk thing work part of him afraid. He no longer have those love for me. He doesnt even feel like having sex now. So i guess he dont love me. I know it silly why i still want him. He ask me the same question too. I told him it love. I dont depend on him fiancially. But i really want the love n sex. Haha... he commitment something he done n nw he too ashamed to face me. But i feel is he cant face himself. Since i willingly to let go n restart.
Hi,

I doubt he will feel remorseful as now he just wants gain your sympathy to his actions. Trust me if married already he still go find FLs, what makes u think when he is back to you he will not find already.. If he really regrets what he had done in the first place he wouldn't find FLs when married. What for waste money on them while can take the money and spend on you and the kids go for nice holiday, eat nice food or can go shopping together. And you can see the FLs rates.... So expensive and he willing take the money and throw to some one he does not know and is only for a short time rather than to give the money to his wife and family.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud ofkt88_2 has much to be proud of

Like this case ,can give up already, very hard to carry on,no loe or liking
Old 09-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungerlove18 View Post
I think it would help for you all to see a counselor together if you're willing to try and turn things around, and he hasn't completely decided that he wants out.

But even if he is willing to go, prepare yourself for the possibility that your marriage might be beyond repair if he then decides for sure he wants to leave .
Old 11-08-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

爱一个人,可以有一千个理由

不爱一个人,只有一个理由
Old 12-08-2018, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Alisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
爱一个人,可以有一千个理由

不爱一个人,只有一个理由
i believe this ,also faith comes times goes.
Old 14-08-2018, 12:20 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

if you can show him what he was looking for in the FL or GF or 3rd party

you can win his heart back
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 16-08-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 16
Max77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud ofMax77 has much to be proud of

Just do nothing.

Ya do nothing.

Dont do anything at all.

Thats about for him.

Now start think about urself.
-How u gonna move forward IF the ending is without him. Like make urself prettier, slimmer and facials etc
-How u gonna live ur live more meaningful example enrichment class and social clubs etc. Fitness club perhaps?
-Start to do what u have been always wanted to do all these years while sacrificing ur time for the family AND actually go ahead and start doing them.

Im not saying U totally abandon the kids and house. Just take back the time for HIM and give it back to YOURSELF.

Who knows, he might find u interesting again. Maybe by there will be many people finding you interesting. Then from there, make a choice again.

号伊格废立罚全田银果锁乐蒜

Life is all about (enduring and overcoming) suffering. When you have too much of the good stuff, life will seems meaningless

-max77

YOU'LL ALWAYS FEAR WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...

嘣噔你个嘣噔袄!!!
Old 17-08-2018, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
dohansp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Serve him BBBJ. He will like it
Old 19-08-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster