The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-10-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by apppioneer View Post
my ex is really good in scamming. i guess i am just one of many of her victims/fake bfs.

For instance, there was a time she purposely get a vn phone number of her mom engaged and keep dialing in front of me. It prompt curiosity and i asked her why keep calling her mom. She told me that she mom was very sick. From there, she started to ask money liao and and i just could not let her feel upset and feel trouble.

And she would cried hard when putting a show to claim that she is running away from debtors to push me to edge to break bank to save her. I just lost out and cannot think and just help her.And there are many other shows she put up to scam my money.

After sometime when i was broke, she still want to squeeze max from me to get iphone 8 and it has to be a plus. She claimed that phone was lost but actually in spa got people already mentioned she got new kang tao to buy her new phone and yet she just want to me to buy for her.

My point is that they just not worth it nor deserve our help. They don't have remorse nor have loyalty and feel right to cheat with new BFs while still self rights for asking for money/gifts from us. Also, they always go for bigger fish when felt that u are loser after drying up all your money.

Pls wake up you really fall in love with such person. They just scammers and nothing more.
I encountered the "phone call" scam before too, i think is quite a common tactics they use. Conspire with their fellow "sisters", then coz Wechat they have the habit of using voice messages, purposely use speaker phone to let us hear the conversation.. If it is not family member ill, then is hometown house need urgent renovation, or kena cheated by agent, or rental /remittance pass to friend but the person MIA, then the voice message finished will wait for us to ask WHAT HAPPENED? Even if we act blur don't ask she will automatically self tell the sad story, then follow by tears that are so fake that see already you feel like laughing..
Old 21-10-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Paulaner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 101 Guide on NOT to feel KC towards ML/FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by apppioneer View Post
i have been KCed as well and ended toxic and false relationship since may 2018. and still recovering from it. I felt in love with one of the spa angpai as well and she already started asking money liao after i expressed my feelings for her after a week. Like a bro here saying that we are not thinking with our brain and heart/feelings for her overwrites it.

The pain part is not about losing big sum of money but rather my one year toxic relationship was all false and heart being cheated. All urgencies like mother simi sick, claimed to be hospitalized herself, debtors chasing money and another simi urgent surgery and cut throat blood transfusion costs.

The reason why i keep giving/borrow money to her is because my heart feels pain when she said she in difficult situation and life threatening. And i am afraid to lose her and afraid to disappoint her. Reached a point when i was tired with all her claims to have urgencies and i went to check the truth in vietnam and investigate social media and talked to two of her Exs. Many terrible truth uncovered and she is one of the typical WL scammer we all thought. And she also having multiple BFs at same period when she was with me. Her exs also confirmed that he was used by her and ended the relationship in nasty manner as well.

My depression lasted for sometime and have friends to help me out during this time. I just feel they just not worth it and my ex don't even buy things for me or do things for me nor remember my birthday. Everything i done is only for her. She just a scammer and nothing more.

Morale of story is don't believe what WL trying to tell you especially when you just know her or after express your feelings for her. This point normally they will start asking money as they won your affection for her. And if you notice, normally they don't or seldom talk if you are not giving her gifts or money. They only talk to you often when they wanted something.

Whores are always a whore. The just here for money. Always remember this just a business transaction. Just get it done with and leave emotions behind. Best is don't add their contacts as they will try KC u and u got into the mess.

Be safe guys.
Bro thanks for sharing and you are not alone , I went thru this mess Aldo , bring with this girl for 4 years and a regret .
Old 22-10-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
toptop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I ever encountered a ML who went back to home in China keep updating me her life in home town via WeChat . Almost everyday send photos . Being naive I thought she kena KC by me .until one day told me her mum hospitalised and even sent photos of her mum in the hospital ward and she camp there to look after her . Then money story started coming in. Asked me what should she do. I smell something fishy and I stop messaging. It may be real but I rather to be safe than sorry for myself later . Any bro has similar experience . Got real case where FL/ML borrowed money and yet returned you ??
Old 22-10-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by toptop View Post
I ever encountered a ML who went back to home in China keep updating me her life in home town via WeChat . Almost everyday send photos . Being naive I thought she kena KC by me .until one day told me her mum hospitalised and even sent photos of her mum in the hospital ward and she camp there to look after her . Then money story started coming in. Asked me what should she do. I smell something fishy and I stop messaging. It may be real but I rather to be safe than sorry for myself later . Any bro has similar experience . Got real case where FL/ML borrowed money and yet returned you ??
Once the "sad story" surfaced, i will be wary (and in fact disappointed as it probably means soon i need to move on to another ML).

The moment the ML openly asked for financial help, that's when I will cut ties. Coz i don't intend to be a carrot and the unfortunate truth is after you declined, things will never be the same. Service level may maintain but GFE confirm nosedive, and sometimes your original "access" level may be reduced, with some lame excuses, like pain la, injured la, uncomfortable etc
Old 22-10-2018, 01:09 PM
Samster

Thanks to the kind bro who upped me.

Hope this thread will serve some useful purpose to some of the troubled bros out there. Cheers 🍻
Old 23-10-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

these gals don have remorse nor have morality to cheat people's money whatever it takes. their line of work makes them who there are. They are full of lies and always here for one objective only. Work for money and KC for money or gifts. They just want u to spend for gifts coz they duwan use their own wallet. We just a gold mine to them and they dig.

Please wake up if u into this mess. And stay safe.
Old 24-10-2018, 07:59 AM
Samster

KC tactic - KISSES / FRENCH

One KC tactics i feel is worth highlighting is KISSES / FRENCH by ML. Obviously this excludes those ML/FL whom publicly list Kissing/French as part of the services. But most girls do not offer such services. For some reason these girls chose to view kissing as rather sacred, even though they have no qualms to provide BJ or CIM. Perhaps they have self-convinced that passionate kisses are reserved for lovers and have more emotional attachment than eating dicks, which are at times necessary to lure customers.

Some ML/FL take this opportunity to KC bros whom are very much into kisses. I confess I too belong to this category. These girls can easily identify bros like me as we will definitely attempt to kiss them on the lips and even try to french them. For girls whom strictly disallow such acts, no amount of repeated visits can unlock this "prize". The KC danger lies in those whom actually don't mind to kiss/french BUT PRETEND that they don't offer, drop some subtle hints like

"don't know you so well yet"
"maybe next visit"
"fell in love with some bros in the past through kisses so now scared"

Eventually they WILL allow you and after that they ALWAYS will emphasize that:

"YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I KISS, DON'T LET OTHERS KNOW"

This again creates the illusion that we are SPECIAL, we have unlocked a non - menu item due to our excellent chemistry with them.. And suddenly we feel an EXTRA emotional attachment with them and subconsciously kena KC-ed and fell under their spell.

For bros whom are not into kisses /frenching, this KC tactic won't work. But bros whom like the feeling of passionately kissing an ML/FL whom do not publish kissing as a service, please BEWARE..tough I know, but we need to remember that this is just yet another trick under their sleeves to hook us.

Happy midweek bros 🍻
Old 24-10-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
toptop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just to add on the KC tactics from ML/WL

-send message , photo everyday, tell you she miss you every much
-feed you the food when you go makan together
-tell you sex with you was great and she Long time never experience that
- make you addicted to her by complying to all kind of kinky request that your Wife/girl Friend will not agree
- telling you crap story being bully by customer make you feel heart pain for her
- tell you don’t know where she can TOP up her phone card and ask you can help her
- cook lunch or dinner ask you to join
- share how poor her family back home , tell you she got no choice so work in this line to gain your sympathy

these ML /WL can at the same time hold on to a few bros and repeat the same tactics and gain financial benefit from all . they normally have Two different WeChat account . One personally and one for the public and carrot head bros.
Old 25-10-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toptop View Post
just to add on the KC tactics from ML/WL

- telling you crap story being bully by customer make you feel heart pain for her
Great reminder bro, especially the above i quoted from you.

This is a killer move imo. Us being guys tend to have this "Act Hero" mindset in us especially when the victim is a hot chick.
Very easy for us to fall prey to this if not careful.
Old 27-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Recently just recovered from KC towards an ML. Decided to pen down some pointers / reminders to self and other bros, to avoid or pull out from developing such KC feelings, which is so emotionally and financially draining.

1. We are NOT any special than her other customers. Even if we can book her 1 hour daily, the rest of the 10 hours a day she's working belong to 10 other bros. In one WEEK, she HJ/BJ/FJ 70 other dicks. In one MONTH, she HJ/BJ/FJ 280 other dicks. We are merely 1/280 dicks she served.

2. When she assigned us errands to run, it's not because she trust us, it's because we are so eager to let them feel we are more special than the other 280 dicks. The SAD truth is, they picked us because other bros are wiser and smarter to understand that the only thing she trust is $$$, not us.

3. KC means we want to see her more, means we end up visit the girl more, means we FOOLISHLY forgo exploring seeing the nude bodies and experiencing the skills of other girls. There's no need to be "faithful" to her since we are not marrying her. The spirit of cheongsters should be TRY AS MANY DIFFERENT GIRLS AS POSSIBLE instead of spending all the $$ in the SAME girl.

4.When she say she is happy to see us or she Wechat she miss us, what she meant is she is happy to see our $$$ and she miss our $$$. It's ALWAYS about the $$$ and it's NEVER about us. No $$$ no honey.

5.Simple elementary mathematics can tell us that because she is the only ONE female we keep visiting regularly, the ratio is 1:1 and so the probability to feel KC towards her is 50%. The same methodology also tell us that her ratio is 1: 280 in a month, so the probability of her falling in love with us is...BEYOND PATHETIC.

6. If all the above still can't refrain us from the SILLY act of feeling KC towards her, we need to picture the image of her HJ/BJ/FJ 280 other bros a month, her stripped naked and get touched, sucked, kissed, licked, poked by 280 other bros a month, if even thinking all these images we still feel KC towards her, then we don't deserve to be called a man, because no REAL man will accept the girl they like to serve 280 other bros a month.
What's wrong with developing feeling towards the prostitutes?

As a man, if you prioritize love, emotion, romance, etc. before your career, family and friends, you will eventually got yourself into trouble no matter the girl is a prostitute or not!
Old 27-10-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

How funny this thread is discussing how not to feel KC towards the prostitutes, while feel KC towards the prostitutes is the first thing I wish to happen when I go call chicken.
Old 27-10-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
How funny this thread is discussing how not to feel KC towards the prostitutes, while feel KC towards the prostitutes is the first thing I wish to happen when I go call chicken.
Well bro, problem is many ML/FL take advantage of KCed bros and end up bros become emotionally and financially wrecked..

This thread more to help bros who cheong more for the purpose of satisfying physical needs, to avoid kena KC trap in the process. Seasoned and crafty cheongsters like yourselves probably already have all the skillsets to play KC games with the girls.

I too agree the KC feel is nice, but some of us not that pro yet, might get burnt.
Old 27-10-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, this topic of KC keeps resurfacing even after many threads and many bros tell same story..

Aiyo, bottom line is that these WLs n MLs are ten steps ahead of us You think you can help them like white-knight, they already have 3 or 4 kang-tow.

Some other ruse:
1) Know anyone or can help in work permit as she want to be her own boss and open a spa.
2) let you suck (.)(.) , then coyly say she only let you only, please rtm
3) tell you buying condo with her brother and show condo to you.. ala.. most probably her hubby than brother lah..
4) Cut fruits, make noodles and accompany you drink Chinese tea.. er.. should be all in service right ? Ha ha
5) know anyone to help print fliers n biz cards as want to promote her new shop.. turn out she eventually had them printed in China and saved $20.. but want a sponsor for what ? The $20 is nothing compared to the entrance fee she pulling in..
6) Please save me today no customers I am bored stiff.. alamak, later her schedule full house.. pack one after the other.. ha ha.. happy for her.. bros sustain her

Keep it at a transactional level bros. If she takes a call, you ask, `another customer ?` If yes, immediately say,`Great ! Busy is good. No customer is bad..` establishing that you and her is client and vendor. If she say, `Sigh, no customer or customer cancel appointment.` tell her, `dont worry if customer want to find you they will surely make appointment n come wan the return customer (meaning you) is the best customer.", establishing she better look at who is on the massage bed now and who is paymaster..

Anyways, bros always kennna kc. Like now, one regular ML asking me if 帅哥 handsome bro is free or not.. please lah..If I handsome I will go to manhunt competition already..

I think it is bros willingness to be kenna bluffed, to play the game and get caught in it or maybe need to be appreciated or loved that causes this type of troubles.

Remember that WL or ML is like a LAW.. fire and throwaway.. don't be fooled.. no feelings here.. You are one in many, you are nothing special and who are we fooling ?

That said... Sigh... More poor bros will get trapped and more stories to come...
Old 27-10-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Well bro, problem is many ML/FL take advantage of KCed bros and end up bros become emotionally and financially wrecked..

This thread more to help bros who cheong more for the purpose of satisfying physical needs, to avoid kena KC trap in the process. Seasoned and crafty cheongsters like yourselves probably already have all the skillsets to play KC games with the girls.

I too agree the KC feel is nice, but some of us not that pro yet, might get burnt.
These people have weak mind -- even if the prostitutes do not take advantage of them, some other will.

If they see their career and family more importantly than this kinda recreational sex and romance, for every dollar and minute they spend on the prostitutes, they will spend 10x more for their career and family. No one will be "emotionally and financially wrecked" for the prostitutes.

What I'm saying is: they do not know how to run their lives, they are not fit to call chicken.
Old 28-10-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
apppioneer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
These people have weak mind -- even if the prostitutes do not take advantage of them, some other will.

If they see their career and family more importantly than this kinda recreational sex and romance, for every dollar and minute they spend on the prostitutes, they will spend 10x more for their career and family. No one will be "emotionally and financially wrecked" for the prostitutes.

What I'm saying is: they do not know how to run their lives, they are not fit to call chicken.
i agreed with u partially. sometimes cannot be help if u fell in love with one of them out of many. we all are humans and it is it normal to have weak spots for someone. But that someone sometimes have bad heart hidden from u until it is too late to know about it. U only noticed her dark side at the end.

It is better fuck and forget. Don't bother about their stories. Remember rulez of chiongster as reminded by many people.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1