The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Unityrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
True.. maybe I not a big spender ..sadness

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
She's trying to not hurt your feelings lol
Old 06-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 19
skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!
Re: Will you pay extra for a ML's time to have dinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unityrod View Post
I ever encounter they say no off days and no time off.... Wat an excuse when they can go out with they so call sister...😆 power ..
Total agree with you. All girl will have off day. Simply not to anger or reject customer, best way is to tell customer no off day.
As some bro mentioned, girl who ask u pay 1 hr to have dinner with her is just treating you as robert. Free dinner, somemore can earn money. Why not.

So think twice before act. Pay 1 hr to dinner with you, why not waste the 1 hr ask her service you. Anywa paying to treat her dinner, you think 1 day she will be touch and love you?? What u get in return is they will tell their sister they caught a robert head.

So gentle reminder to bro here. Money hard to earn. If a girl really treat you as friend and willing to have dinner witg you, they will not ask you to pay the 1hr dinner fee.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

That’s true... even ask me dun need to gave full amount
Old 09-11-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2469 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

After supper, bring them home to bang!!! Video record too
Old 09-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

I tried asking one out for supper....after her working time..

She told me that she need to hit her sales target

WTF......it's after hours still have to think about sales target ?

So it's quite clear that she is not interested because she can go supper with me and later massage for me and still hit her sales target...right ?
Old 09-11-2018, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Unityrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Maybe you need to refer to Kombust reply to me... Same boat...

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
I tried asking one out

for supper....after her working time..

So it's quite clear that she is not interested because she can go supper with me and later massage for me and still hit her sales target...right ?
Old 09-11-2018, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ferndazAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=
Any Bros have similar experience like this? Has anyone actually hang out with a ML before that's not in their workplace?[/QUOTE]

I had my fair shar and I paid for all my lessons. Those of us that kena by the PRC ML is because we were cheongsters of the 80s whereby the ipoh mui ML will offer exactly the same service to every paying customer. We had that hard wired into our mindset already.

WELL, WE ARE FUCKED.

Think about this the ML their hand hold cocks more then they hold chopsticks and offf course they will know what they like to have stick inside them my looking and feeling it.

Coming directly from a ML, I asked her how she picks her Fuck buddy and she repied looks body money personality and hygiene aside one very critical factor is the size of your dick. If it fit her, she will pick you, it does not mean that its too big too small, different girls have different likings.

So if yours falls under her cat, she will pay more attention to you and will even be wiling to fuck you for free...

otherwise you will end up like me, want to buy them hour go out also kena rejected LOL.

Dont feel dejected if they dont want you, look for professionals, they do a better job...
Old 09-11-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferndazAllan View Post
I had my fair shar and I paid for all my lessons. Those of us that kena by the PRC ML is because we were cheongsters of the 80s whereby the ipoh mui ML will offer exactly the same service to every paying customer. We had that hard wired into our mindset already.

WELL, WE ARE FUCKED.

Think about this the ML their hand hold cocks more then they hold chopsticks and offf course they will know what they like to have stick inside them my looking and feeling it.

Coming directly from a ML, I asked her how she picks her Fuck buddy and she repied looks body money personality and hygiene aside one very critical factor is the size of your dick. If it fit her, she will pick you, it does not mean that its too big too small, different girls have different likings.

So if yours falls under her cat, she will pay more attention to you and will even be wiling to fuck you for free...

otherwise you will end up like me, want to buy them hour go out also kena rejected LOL.

Dont feel dejected if they dont want you, look for professionals, they do a better job...
If you try enough holes, you will find one that fits well.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Yeah, it's true, every month the MLs will hv to hit their sales targets, this is possibly the nightmares that all these PRC MLs will hv, that's why when month end comes to the corner, these MLs will come to their wechat to plead for support.

If a customer asks a ML out for supper after her working hrs, what she gets is oni the free supper, but if a customer buys her time out for dinner for example, then it's as good as saying that she gets one session from u plus one free meal, (this session no massage, no need 4G for roaming inside outside frontside backside upside downside), oni 1G chatting nia, coz dinner outside ma.

Think on her way back to her workplace after dinner, what she would be thinking in her mind is that the sinkie robertz are so eazy to chop one la ..
Old 10-11-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
unicel74 is one of the Best!unicel74 is one of the Best!unicel74 is one of the Best!unicel74 is one of the Best!

Actually is normal lah,
if the ML have meal with u = lost of income...
the shop will have less one person to work (if customers comes)
unless is those OMO (boss) type or those very small shop they will me more
willing to have meal with u provided they have feelings for u or non peak hrs.
if not eat half way shop call go back to work ..how?

last time I brought a ML for supper before went for an hour massage ended early bought an hour over the counter to that she can go out... paid for the meal.

worth or not is very dependent on individual.....
last but not least u must be clear in ur mind what ur final objective?
I would not say all ML are bad or good.... they are here to make a living + $$$
there's always exceptional cases a relationship may developed (Too many factors to determined the end results).

I do have a relationship with a ML before...lol

two cents worth no offend to anyone...
Old 10-11-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster (B)

strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Yeah, it's true, every month the MLs will hv to hit their sales targets, this is possibly the nightmares that all these PRC MLs will hv, that's why when month end comes to the corner, these MLs will come to their wechat to plead for support.

If a customer asks a ML out for supper after her working hrs, what she gets is oni the free supper, but if a customer buys her time out for dinner for example, then it's as good as saying that she gets one session from u plus one free meal, (this session no massage, no need 4G for roaming inside outside frontside backside upside downside), oni 1G chatting nia, coz dinner outside ma.

Think on her way back to her workplace after dinner, what she would be thinking in her mind is that the sinkie robertz are so eazy to chop one la ..
But I always go find her for massage after her working hours leh...so if she go dinner with me i can still follow her back for massage and she still get to clock her sales. (actually i will ask her go my house for massage instead lol)
Old 10-11-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But I always go find her for massage after her working hours leh...so if she go dinner with me i can still follow her back for massage and she still get to clock her sales. (actually i will ask her go my house for massage instead lol)
Go your house for massage? why u got such kangtao one?
Old 13-11-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 51
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You probably need to learn a bit more about the trade and what your ML faced to come here. Most borrowed or paid roughly S$10k-11k for the benefit of having a work permit and the employer has the right to cancel her permit at any time without assigning a valid reason. On top of that MLs need to pay the shop owner monthly for their levy (WP or Spass holders) as well as rent for the bed that she usually gets fucked on.

So, sometimes its really the target. Sometimes its the shop boss that is just a bastard. Anyway, your ML has little choice. If they get their permit revoked for any reason, they lose money.

So chill and maybe empathize a little.

Or maybe she really doesn't like you that much.
Old 14-11-2018, 02:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
You probably need to learn a bit more about the trade and what your ML faced to come here. Most borrowed or paid roughly S$10k-11k for the benefit of having a work permit and the employer has the right to cancel her permit at any time without assigning a valid reason. On top of that MLs need to pay the shop owner monthly for their levy (WP or Spass holders) as well as rent for the bed that she usually gets fucked on.

So, sometimes its really the target. Sometimes its the shop boss that is just a bastard. Anyway, your ML has little choice. If they get their permit revoked for any reason, they lose money.

So chill and maybe empathize a little.

Or maybe she really doesn't like you that much.
you too free is it ?
i am asking her out after her hours. and obviously she will get paid if she service me outside.
whatever you wrote is just pure nonsense .
Old 14-11-2018, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

End of the day how many of us are really dying to have a meal with the ML? It's really our EGO fucking with our logic lah.

We asked coz we wanna ascertain if the ML has good feelings about us, how charismatic we are in her eyes and for some bros they feel if go out for a meal is ok soon may unlock more "access". It's never really because we feel so freaking romantic to have a meal with her or we no appetite if she not seated opposite us.

It's all about the male EGO.

Hence imo, if we need to pay to even make her agree, then might as well spend the hour charge in the room hanky panky or get dirty, why waste the $$ + meal cost at some resturant. Paying to get her agree does nothing to boost the EGO.

Like many said above, the only EGO boost is she agree without you buying the hour charge. Offday, rest time or whatever lah, if she is into you, she sure as hell will make time. That is the only worthwhile scenario imo, coz we paid nothing EXTRA and confirm that we have some level of attraction over her. EGO IS FED
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1