The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Will you pay extra for a ML's time to have dinner?

Well I was with 2 MLs and went Malaysia to relax. Lol
Old 05-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get to bring one ml out frequently.
Old 05-12-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pursoft View Post
Get to bring one ml out frequently.
Same here. Hope is not the same ml :P
Old 05-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1219 / Power: 11
WhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud ofWhiteRunner has much to be proud of

Aiyo, careful dun kenna KC ah
Old 06-12-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

One of my regular ml recently offered me raw and no need to tip. I Kenna KC. KAN CHIONG like fuck. Opt for cap and still paid. Damn scary.
Old 06-12-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree. And I don’t see why anyone who treat them like a trophy gf. Other than boasting here in sbf that u have slept with them outside of the MP, who dare to bring the girls out with their friends? Or better still bring her home and intro to your old folks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
End of the day how many of us are really dying to have a meal with the ML? It's really our EGO fucking with our logic lah.

We asked coz we wanna ascertain if the ML has good feelings about us, how charismatic we are in her eyes and for some bros they feel if go out for a meal is ok soon may unlock more "access". It's never really because we feel so freaking romantic to have a meal with her or we no appetite if she not seated opposite us.

It's all about the male EGO.

Hence imo, if we need to pay to even make her agree, then might as well spend the hour charge in the room hanky panky or get dirty, why waste the $$ + meal cost at some resturant. Paying to get her agree does nothing to boost the EGO.

Like many said above, the only EGO boost is she agree without you buying the hour charge. Offday, rest time or whatever lah, if she is into you, she sure as hell will make time. That is the only worthwhile scenario imo, coz we paid nothing EXTRA and confirm that we have some level of attraction over her. EGO IS FED
Old 06-12-2018, 10:33 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Hahahaha.if ml into u she will make time for u during her off days..if u pay and bring her out mean she treat u as a carrot head
Old 06-12-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRunner View Post
Aiyo, careful dun kenna KC ah
Agree with you bro.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Make sure the one who kena kc is the ml instead of us
Old 06-12-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 12
cronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycronyman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Make sure the one who kena kc is the ml instead of us
That's a good one bro!
Old 06-12-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Well I was with 2 MLs and went Malaysia to relax. Lol
Yeah, bring 2 MLs overseas to relax is not cheap sia, LOLz ..
Old 06-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!

Pay airfare, hotel accomodation, sight-seeing and food etc. Can add up to quite a lot.
Old 06-12-2018, 10:52 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 14
nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!nicecrack is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
One of my regular ml recently offered me raw and no need to tip. I Kenna KC. KAN CHIONG like fuck. Opt for cap and still paid. Damn scary.
Wah.... raw is war
Old 10-12-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

firmly no. will not pay extra for ML time to have dinner, that would allow FL/ ML to flish more from your pocket, if asking help, family member sick, need money to support kids education. worse, ML/ FL may use your money to please their BFs. JUST REMEMBER YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY CUSTOMER.
Old 15-12-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johntank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what is so special? after a while they will go out with you...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1