The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
What would you choose? BJ or Love?

I gave up a relationship just because the girl said that she will never be able to perform BJ. She's a virgin and nv have bf before... 35 yrs old already. Not chio... but when with her, I genuinely felt her affection and love... Something very hard to find nowadays...

But in the end, i told her if we cant do intimate things together then there's no point being together. Friends chided me saying "bro, you can always get BJ elsewhere" But deep down, I feel guilty if I do that.
Old 25-10-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: What would you choose? BJ or Love?

No BJ and u choose to breakup with her?
Than please break up with her. She deserve better!
Old 25-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
I gave up a relationship just because the girl said that she will never be able to perform BJ. She's a virgin and nv have bf before... 35 yrs old already. Not chio... but when with her, I genuinely felt her affection and love... Something very hard to find nowadays...

But in the end, i told her if we cant do intimate things together then there's no point being together. Friends chided me saying "bro, you can always get BJ elsewhere" But deep down, I feel guilty if I do that.
You deserve better. BJ is a basic sex act between a couple. Refusing to do this for you means she will refuse to do many other things for you and I mean non sex acts. She's just being lazy and selfish or too opinionated. Move on, don't expect her to love you because she won't. You deserve better.
Old 26-10-2018, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
You deserve better. BJ is a basic sex act between a couple. Refusing to do this for you means she will refuse to do many other things for you and I mean non sex acts. She's just being lazy and selfish or too opinionated. Move on, don't expect her to love you because she won't. You deserve better.
Agree totally.

People underestimate the importance of intimacy to sustain /maintain a relationship. BJ is like so freaking basic, it's like Fish (Sex) and Chips (BJ) always paired together. And the fact that you asked her to BJ clearly means you view it as an important part of your sexual life with her.

To be fair, maybe she is scared, just coax her and assure her your affection with words and action. And in your part please be considerate and wash your dick clean. If after doing all these her reply is still a dead NO WAY, then forget it. MOVE ON.

Plenty of hotter girls out there who are willing to BJ you and even do MORE, and i don't mean ML/FL. If a girl really loves you, they are willing to do A LOT of kinky things and enjoy the process, you will be surprised bro.
Old 26-10-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
No BJ and u choose to breakup with her?
Than please break up with her. She deserve better!
in total agreement! better for her to be with someone who respects her decision
Old 26-10-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

U make the right choice by breaking up with her. She definitely deserves someone with a brain size bigger than their prick.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 28-10-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:

Dun worry..u made the right choice. Girls usually at beginning of relationshjp will show best behaviour...but when married...true colour comes out. Good that she tell u now rather thanafter married say no more bj. If she not open to bj...she will not be open to other thi gs n as usee other married bros always kpkb....so good u cut off ur lost first.

Dun bother with those who screw u saying u break up over a bj...they dun see the bigger picture.
Old 29-10-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12704 / Power: 25
topcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond reputetopcook1 has a reputation beyond repute

This kinda relationship is too boring......dont be a idiot ..end it off.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

She's a virgin and has never done it before, quite obviously a prude as well. So if you want your BJ you have to work for it. Have you guys made out yet? Tried teasing her any? Ate her cunt? Made her cum? Stoked her fires?

If you haven't done any of those, let's not talk about a prudish girl, nobody other than whores would wanna suck you off.

Also, if you're gonna break up over a girl who you feel "genuine affection and love" over not receiving BJs... then yea you need to reevaluate your life.

Good luck.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
She's a virgin and has never done it before, quite obviously a prude as well. So if you want your BJ you have to work for it. Have you guys made out yet? Tried teasing her any? Ate her cunt? Made her cum? Stoked her fires?

If you haven't done any of those, let's not talk about a prudish girl, nobody other than whores would wanna suck you off.

Also, if you're gonna break up over a girl who you feel "genuine affection and love" over not receiving BJs... then yea you need to reevaluate your life.

Good luck.
What about woman who don't do sex but likes to hug you. Don't recognise you as bf but let you kiss. Cannot hold hand in public.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
What about woman who don't do sex but likes to hug you. Don't recognise you as bf but let you kiss. Cannot hold hand in public.
Than obviously u have been Friend zoned......
Old 06-11-2018, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 13
peanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to beholdpeanodood1337 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't think you're friendzoned because friends don't kiss (unless its one of those friendly peck on the cheek).

But based on the other stuff - dude you're a spare tire, she has another man. Either get off her hook ASAP, or just treat her as a side chick.

Good luck.
Old 06-11-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Taffy83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Maybe just a part time companion when lonely, if you are not the bf and can kiss etc, quite high chance others can too. I think it's good to keep the line clear in order not to get hurt in future.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

My gf don’t let me cim. I damn sian. But she AR me so it’s okay

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1