The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 20
Gingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to beholdGingerman is a splendid one to behold
Re: Poseidon spa same as vip spa?

looks like majority is bad reports of this poseidon spa...

just moved into JB and looking at some fun but guess gotta give this place a miss... service attitude of the staff is a major factor for me, not only the girls...
Old 05-12-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
PoseidonSpa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoseidonSpa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bad ??? our business has DOUBLED for the past 3 months thanks to our new imports.
as for pricing, we have surveyed the whole lane of Wong Ah Fook and Pelangi.
We are 5 to 10 percent cheaper for the CAT50 quality we are providing.
we are not doing b2b only.. its soapy massage which uses alot of strength for the girl
up and down over you. its so tiring one girl can only serve 5 customers a day at most

Last edited by PoseidonSpa; 05-12-2018 at 10:04 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 11
freefall42 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreefall42 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreefall42 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreefall42 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi, anyone tried the poseidon combo? Would like to know the reviews. Thanks!
Old 15-12-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
juntai2018 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i must say their quality is better than the fish tank in Singapore ...

had yuri .. really wild in bed
Old 15-12-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chin3131 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i tried the combo with this girl at Poseidon ..

she gave me such an awesome time that
i can't wait to rtf next week.
Old 25-12-2018, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Newbie here...with all the fuss abt poseidon...
Wonder if the boss will bring in other nationalities eg malaysian cl, laos, myanmar, mongoliam for a more distinct n unique exp
Old 25-12-2018, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 0
PoseidonSpa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoseidonSpa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

We have always been open and welcome to other nationalities here and believe that whether you are a local or ft
as long as the lady is a willing party that is willing to serve and make our customers happy we will do our best to
promote and make it a win win relationship for her. Any mafu that wants to supply stock to us can pm over here.

I am not sure if you are aware our package is FJ and B2B with soapy / nuru is it is something that not every girl
that come onboard wish to do. It is unlike under shops where you get only FJ where the satisfaction you get
stops just there. With soapy and nuru you get way higher and better sensations at a price lower than Singapore
MPs that pop the GQs.

If looks and boobs are your concern, some of our house viet and thai girls can beat those china girls any day
any time. We have also did a quality survey for our ang pais and you won't be able to find another house
within the JB vicinity (pelangi and taman) that can beat our quality.

Do yourself a favor, get a soapy massage over here if you haven't tried one before and experience the
best rub, tug and fug session of your life.

Last edited by PoseidonSpa; 25-12-2018 at 05:15 PM.
Old 25-12-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 10
Propermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPropermaniac is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Gosh.
I have to admit the boss is professiomal and means business.
And i mean that he is serious in providing quality service..feeling compelled to try..
Have the itch...will go poseidon my next ttip in msia
Old 09-01-2019, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 6
classicangus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclassicangus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried nina, honestly no idea i got soapy or nuru gel massage,

this place is unlike blue wave with the tub and maggi, more like geylang brothel, go in wait for girls to enter tank, pick, pay and enter room

face same as picture, really cute when she pouts!

excellent waist line, little fats, she was wearing backless, saw her back and decided to get her already
sadly her boobs fake, hard and got scars under boob, nice shape thou, like really really round and full

cbj was not bad (i'm still new to chionging thou), she will change condom before poking, first girl i met that does that

sex was okay i guess(i'm new to chionging), her body short, couldnt suck on her boobs while she rides, she didnt say tired when riding or bj, but honestly i dont last long

rtf: maybe, her waist line and pouting face tempting, but if only her boobs were softer

Last edited by classicangus; 09-01-2019 at 12:32 AM. Reason: forgot and left out
Old 12-01-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 12
Xes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond reputeXes2013 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
It is fuck and go joint.
No hot pool, sauna, movie room, cafeteria.
Not even serve you Chinese tea.
Stingy motherfucker boss and deviant serving personnel inside.
Once you are done, they kick you out.
Thanks bro for share. Almost wanted to go there and spend some relaxing time but since no facilities, will head back to my regular joint at Grand paragon and New York. At least I get some hot bathe and Aunty massage to soothe away some muscle pain.

Of cos, the usual fj to add to my pleasures.......
Old 13-01-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 17
xtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxtremsproz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How to enter to the basement? Go in only see a message centre at level 2
Old 13-01-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

This place no good. Had no.33 and no service at all. This cannot, that cannot, at the end i left the place without even shooting. Disappointed.
Old 14-01-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2611 / Power: 19
Big_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond reputeBig_sam has a reputation beyond repute

I am always wondering how come this SPA as a regular advertiser in SBF still got so many bad reviews and need to create so many new accounts to boost their profile at here and in the cina forum. Definitely made some foes along the way.

For those who think that this joint business not good, I think you can't simply judge by seeing not much customer waiting at there as per other bros stated this is machiam like a f*** n go joint where there is no facilities for you to chillax. Reach there call for OKT to screen the available ladies in a fish tank style usually very promptly done, select the lady and package then go counter pay then proceed to room for action. Ang pai usually are not in the screening due to too good business and they always complain very tired....They somehow overworked their WLs.

One thing about this joint is that they provide water float bed for nuru and soapy that is quite similar to those you watched in JAV. Problem is that they placed it on a tall platform that made it very slippery think girls there ever saw customer slip down from the platform therefore they are very careful about it.

To the Poseidon management If you are really into improving your services and attract more customer.

Listen to what you customers wants....
- Expand your operation la!! build some chillax place (Movie/Food/Jacuzzi etc) on the ground floor or 2nd floor. you got one whole hotel to play with.
- Put more mirrors in the rooms like your fellow rivals lo...
- Give your WL more rest especially when they finished overnight la.
- Give your customer some form of security and escape path when there is a raid la. A stupid glass door cannot do much one leh.
- Lastly Be more sincere in your advertising of the services that the lady provide la not all ladies do yi tiao long one leh.
Old 15-01-2019, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
MF101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to clarify, for overnight bookings, girl will go to customer's hotel room?
Old 15-01-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 12
dooku772003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdooku772003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How to reach this spa? I went to the Baguss hotel but couldn't find any entrance. There's a Thai massage at level 2 and the lift button only shows as going up. Any advice? Thx!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1