The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
mywend is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Warning Avoid Dunlop st #21A Thai spa shop.

Warning. Service suck, massage touch skin and pricing x. Keep asking for S11. Nego with the price 80 liao all can. Thai auntie look more like 36 over but claim to be 26. S11 collected but did not fellow what was negotiated and even HJ can be done properly. Kept using force. Massage timing not even 45min kana chase out liao. Bro out there don't say this is a sabo la. Complaint to the lady boss also nothing was done. I don't need bro out there feedback and comment . Juz need listening ear.

So go at ur own risk.

Last edited by mywend; 20-12-2018 at 06:13 AM.
Old 15-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
TiKongKia is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Dunlop st #21A Thai spa shop suck

Now getting more & more of lousy joints.
These idiots are here to earn fast easy $$$.
So my advice to those bros. Try not to pay upfront. Of the gals don't accept just fuck off this place.
Old 15-12-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

Also pay entrance fee of 40. So total 120. Service worst then that of geylang. Believe that many bro out there language many injustice but don't have way of feedback to warn other bro out there. Miss the older day of geyland freelancer where we get to chat and c the gal.
Old 15-12-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Is this a new shop?
I thought the only surviving one (from around 10) is Manlika at no 80.
The ladies ( all PR's married to locals) used to be in the late 30's to forties a decade ago and should be in their late 40s to 50's now.
Old 30-12-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

Re: st #21A Thai spa shop suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
Is this a new shop?
I thought the only surviving one (from around 10) is Manlika at no 80.
The ladies ( all PR's married to locals) used to be in the late 30's to forties a decade ago and should be in their late 40s to 50's now.

Old shop name (chinese) with Thai operater
Old 31-12-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Those lousy joints survived the raids......and those good ones busted......WTF!!!!
Old 31-12-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 14
Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!Califuse is one of the Best!

Lousy ones will tend to have better survivability as not every bro who tried warned others about their bad service.
Whereas, good ones tends to become more elaborated as the times goes by. Thus, attracts AV attention.

Always share the playgrounds info discreetly in our FR, not to reveal too much info or exact landmarks that in turn,
points to the exact location.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
Those lousy joints grtoundsurvived the raids......and those good ones busted......WTF!!!!
Old 31-12-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I also want to rant about bad spa..

Been a while since i go to spa at plaza located behind parkroyale hotel. (Yes, it is a dirty spa)

Entered and the lao cb auntie reception give me attitude. Ask for young, she assign old1..

Nvm.. want massage only but ml die die want me do full.. siao.. so old cant stand la. Cb bad face and spank so hard when massage finish. Eat me 15 mins and spank my back when finish massage. I scolded her bitch get out!!

Hope av go raid this cb place.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1