The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 07-11-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Rubbish performance lead to shameful result.
Old 07-11-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Could have wrapped up the group stage with a win last night with Napoli n PSG playing to a draw
Old 08-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Depressed after waking up to both Manc club results in last night's CL matches.

City really on another level now and looks like Mourinho has come out from his bad patch.

As for us, we need 4 points from 2 very difficult games to get through now. Still possible but all depends on if we can return to full top form as a complete team.

Last edited by escobar43535; 08-11-2018 at 12:33 PM.
Old 11-11-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Still below our best but i will take the 3 points thank you very much.

Lucky with our first goal but all in we were still very much the better team.

Positives : Robertson, Fabinho, Shaqiri and Salah.

Negatives: TAA, Mane and Firmino.

Now let's hope we can have as good a second half of the season as the last one and that should set us up to at least challenge for the title all the way to the end.

In the short term hope no more injuries over this international break.
Old 12-11-2018, 03:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

I reckon Mcity is from another planet! The football they played was superb, no other teams able to match them now. Pool has been disappointing so far even though they remained unbeaten now. The team is not clicking well n it clearly showed during the 2 CL away matches.
Old 12-11-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Agree Man City is in top form now. Pool needs to buckle up.

Old 12-11-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Agree Man City is in top form now. Pool needs to buckle up.

Compared to last season 2017/8 season Liverpool were 5th with 22pts and GD +7. I am happy we had improved not just the position after 12 matches but the overall.

At this time, I would like to say Man City is virtually unbeatable but there may be light at the end of tunnel.

There are still 26 games and 78 pts to grab. Still plenty of football to play.

Liverpool cannot worry too much but just continue to win games and see how by May 2019.

All boils down to injury to key players, Jan transfer window, CL knock-out stage. Any other factors we not have envisaged?

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 12-11-2018, 04:53 PM
Samster

City are indeed playing at another level now. They don't even seem to miss their key playmaker KDB.

As for Liverpool, I think what needs to be improved upon and quickly is our midfield. Klopp needs to give Fabinho and Keita a run of games (if they are fit). He also needs to start with Shaqiri now. Confidence is key and Klopp needs to take the necessary risk.

It's obvious that the old midfield trio of Milner/Wijnaldum/Henderson lack the ability of consistently transitioning the ball from the middle of the pitch to our attack in the final third of the same. This has taken off the shine of our high intensity attack as our attacking trio now have to play deeper to get the ball.

We miss the Ox badly and Lallana does not seem to be the creative player he once was 2 seasons ago before all his injuries. So the above trio of Fabinho/Keita/Shaqiri need to be given a chance now. Naturally if we could get a Fekir like player in January would be ideal.
Old 13-11-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Was watching the weekend highlights.

The goal by Sergio Aquero, ball passed through the hands of MU goalkeeper De Gea into the net.

Another blooper was Barca game lost to Athletic Bilbao. Barca goalkeeper blocked and shot deflected into the net. Sounded familiar right?

Old 14-11-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

https://www.theguardian.com/football...rridge-betting

Looks like we may need to look for a reliable striker cover in January, unless Origi and Solanke up their level of play.
Old 14-11-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
City are indeed playing at another level now. They don't even seem to miss their key playmaker KDB.

As for Liverpool, I think what needs to be improved upon and quickly is our midfield. Klopp needs to give Fabinho and Keita a run of games (if they are fit). He also needs to start with Shaqiri now. Confidence is key and Klopp needs to take the necessary risk.

It's obvious that the old midfield trio of Milner/Wijnaldum/Henderson lack the ability of consistently transitioning the ball from the middle of the pitch to our attack in the final third of the same. This has taken off the shine of our high intensity attack as our attacking trio now have to play deeper to get the ball.

We miss the Ox badly and Lallana does not seem to be the creative player he once was 2 seasons ago before all his injuries. So the above trio of Fabinho/Keita/Shaqiri need to be given a chance now. Naturally if we could get a Fekir like player in January would be ideal.
We did say the same last season about Man City. City had a great year winning the Premier league with 100+ pts.

The same Man City team this season was again excellent.

What happened last season CL SF, Liverpool beat them when they were supposed to be invincible.

I reckoned that this season will be long and hard. Whoever came thru Jan and Feb with most points and no major injuries will win the league.

Old 14-11-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Fulham first team to fire their manager this season.

"Italian Claudio Ranieri has been appointed the new manager of Fulham, replacing Slavisa Jokanovic, the struggling Premier League club said on Wednesday"

Guess who will be next?

Old 16-11-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
DeSpecialOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post
Fulham first team to fire their manager this season.

"Italian Claudio Ranieri has been appointed the new manager of Fulham, replacing Slavisa Jokanovic, the struggling Premier League club said on Wednesday"

Guess who will be next?
Hopefully not me
Old 16-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool is not playing as well as last year. The football is not as free flowing. Despite that, we are 2 points behind a Man City side in top form. We also have to take into context that Liverpool tends to hit top form only in the 2nd half of the season. We also have greater strength in depth as compared to recent years.

We will never win the league outright by many points given how Man City has been playing. However, we should finish in the top 4 which will allow us to continue building our squad. Those teams in the top 6 which do not consistently play in the CL year in year out will find it much harder to recruit top players.

Right now, I think only Man City and us can be seen as consistently qualifying for CL. Man U and Chelsea have been qualifying every other year. Arsenal has missed out for 2 seasons while Spurs look like missing out this year due to lack of squad depth.

We are in a good moment at this point in time.
Old 16-11-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Liverpool is not playing as well as last year. The football is not as free flowing. Despite that, we are 2 points behind a Man City side in top form. We also have to take into context that Liverpool tends to hit top form only in the 2nd half of the season. We also have greater strength in depth as compared to recent years.

We will never win the league outright by many points given how Man City has been playing. However, we should finish in the top 4 which will allow us to continue building our squad. Those teams in the top 6 which do not consistently play in the CL year in year out will find it much harder to recruit top players.

Right now, I think only Man City and us can be seen as consistently qualifying for CL. Man U and Chelsea have been qualifying every other year. Arsenal has missed out for 2 seasons while Spurs look like missing out this year due to lack of squad depth.

We are in a good moment at this point in time.
Man City cheating in UEFA Fair Play and now been investigated. The others are PSG, Real Madrid, Barcelona and Chelsea.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1