The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Actually I prefer Xiao Li from 2040 over Xiao Bei
Yes, bro. #Me too# XiaoLi@2040.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
thelittleprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Found a gem
Was wandering to my favorite haunt at 1608 but the place was fully worked. Annoying so had to go blind hunting instead. Settled on 1669 because I read some good reviews on LuLu. Walked in, and settled on a very pretty girl with big eyes and cute smile.
There was some very good and pretty girls in this joint and I liked the OKT who was a woman. Very unintimidating. I avoided the ones who were on their phones or who were uninterested.
Qiu Xue
Looks : 8/10 - Big eyes, very fair skin, pretty hair with a cute smile. Although a smoker and it shows on her teeth.
Boobs - A-B
Body - Slim with a little tummy. Not much. Firm butt and sides to fuck so not bothered. Her ass is amazing for doggy. She has slight curves at all the right places. Not too slim because I don’t dig skinny girls.
BJ - 8/10 - Very long and her big eyes help when she looks at you.
Catbath 8/10. Super power Catbath by her she gave me a back massage because I told her I had a back injury earlier in the day.
FJ - 9/10. Very hardworking girl. Showered together and she used her body as a scrub. Her riding is one of the best I’ve had and she is a very “pumpy” lover - the way I like it. She is able to take hard poundings very well and grabbed my arm when I doggied her. Very tight woman.

To me, she is prettier than XX from 1608 with service a little lower than XX. Worth the money given that there’s some very stuck up WLs in GL.

RTF - Yep, I like her because her mandarin is very Malaysian instead of PRC. And she can pass off as Malaysian with her very fair skin. Probably an alternative fuck for body type as compared to XX. Most of all she’s friendly, inviting and hardworking. Treat her well guys.
Old 07-01-2019, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelittleprince View Post
Found a gem
Was wandering to my favorite haunt at 1608 but the place was fully worked. Annoying so had to go blind hunting instead. Settled on 1669 because I read some good reviews on LuLu. Walked in, and settled on a very pretty girl with big eyes and cute smile.
There was some very good and pretty girls in this joint and I liked the OKT who was a woman. Very unintimidating. I avoided the ones who were on their phones or who were uninterested.
Qiu Xue
Looks : 8/10 - Big eyes, very fair skin, pretty hair with a cute smile. Although a smoker and it shows on her teeth.
Boobs - A-B
Body - Slim with a little tummy. Not much. Firm butt and sides to fuck so not bothered. Her ass is amazing for doggy. She has slight curves at all the right places. Not too slim because I don’t dig skinny girls.
BJ - 8/10 - Very long and her big eyes help when she looks at you.
Catbath 8/10. Super power Catbath by her she gave me a back massage because I told her I had a back injury earlier in the day.
FJ - 9/10. Very hardworking girl. Showered together and she used her body as a scrub. Her riding is one of the best I’ve had and she is a very “pumpy” lover - the way I like it. She is able to take hard poundings very well and grabbed my arm when I doggied her. Very tight woman.

To me, she is prettier than XX from 1608 with service a little lower than XX. Worth the money given that there’s some very stuck up WLs in GL.

RTF - Yep, I like her because her mandarin is very Malaysian instead of PRC. And she can pass off as Malaysian with her very fair skin. Probably an alternative fuck for body type as compared to XX. Most of all she’s friendly, inviting and hardworking. Treat her well guys.
Glad to read a FR on Qiu Xue, now the "big sister" of the house. In 1669 for more than a year already. I had always find her a reliable go-to WL. No gorgeous face, no big boobs ... but a curvaceous body and good, professional and loving catbath, bj, pussy-painting, frenching, earnest/vigorous cowride, hard missionary and doggie sex more than made up! Hope that with the support of brothers, she will want to stay beyond the mid-year!
Old 10-01-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold

Ella, Hse 1654a, 2 months in GL.
1.55 m tall, 46 kg, with long hair, cute sharp nose, pretty eyes and lips, B+/C- boobs .

Attractive face and body (though i usually like slim WL), Great GFE with good tongue fight frenching, enjoyed sex, gave me a wonderful 69, could take my 32 mins net piling in her tight pussy.

Accomodating to different sex postures. She loved doggy very much. I was trying to last for 40 mins piling but fail due to her tight pussy. Conquered by her in the doggy both lying flat position. Felt like raping her, lol.

Nice cuddling and chit chat till the 50th min mark. She wore a very sexy black panty but i somehow was not in the lustful state to ask for it.

Overall, a very shiok bonk with a non-slim, attractive WL. Will RTF
Old 11-01-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

The best English speaker in Geylang is a solid bonk

Gal's name: Anni
Specialty: School girl look. Fluent English Speaker
Boobs: B
Height~165cm

Anni has been a solid and dependable bonk for the last year. She is kind, demure, loving and can take a good bonking. She is open to wearing stockings and any uniform you may bring.

We started with a frenching session and then proceeded to some more in the shower. On the bed, we lay next to each other, held each other's face and frenched to our heart's content. The view of her juicy arse and the length of her fair body in the mirror was exhilarating.

Anni started playing with my erect dick and was soon in her signature position. Laying her face on my thigh she slowly and lovingly proceeded to sensually slurp away at my dick.

It was soon time to taste her cute pink pussy and I gave her a serious tongue lashing. Even accommodating she sat on my face so I could be intimate with her intimate parts. I then asked her to go on all fours and stick her arse out so that I could enjoy fingering and licking her pink pussy. Her ample buttocks and solid thighs result in a pear-shaped which needed more licking.

Anni volunteered to suck my dick more and I stood by the bed. This allowed me to enjoy the sight of her youthful fair body while thrusting my penis into her willing mouth.

We then fucked in missionary and then doggy bonking. Her arse is made for doggy bonking and her slim waist was a pleasure to hold on to. The sustained doggy bonking brought murmurs of delight and I unloaded into her.

We spooned in the few minutes left and it was a pleasure having her rest her head on my chest. Shower and a brief massage later it was time for one very satisfied customer to leave. I spotted 5 other girls in the reception but none of them can hold a candle to Anni

Anni is a gentle girl who knows how to deliver GFE. You can't go wrong with Anni!

I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 11-01-2019, 06:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

How is her skin expression, fair or tan ?
Old 11-01-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Definitely fair!
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 11-01-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

But not the super duper porcelain white fair....
Old 11-01-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
The best English speaker in Geylang is a solid bonk

Gal's name: Anni
Specialty: School girl look. Fluent English Speaker
Boobs: B
Height~165cm

Anni has been a solid and dependable bonk for the last year. She is kind, demure, loving and can take a good bonking. She is open to wearing stockings and any uniform you may bring.

We started with a frenching session and then proceeded to some more in the shower. On the bed, we lay next to each other, held each other's face and frenched to our heart's content. The view of her juicy arse and the length of her fair body in the mirror was exhilarating.

Anni started playing with my erect dick and was soon in her signature position. Laying her face on my thigh she slowly and lovingly proceeded to sensually slurp away at my dick.

It was soon time to taste her cute pink pussy and I gave her a serious tongue lashing. Even accommodating she sat on my face so I could be intimate with her intimate parts. I then asked her to go on all fours and stick her arse out so that I could enjoy fingering and licking her pink pussy. Her ample buttocks and solid thighs result in a pear-shaped which needed more licking.

Anni volunteered to suck my dick more and I stood by the bed. This allowed me to enjoy the sight of her youthful fair body while thrusting my penis into her willing mouth.

We then fucked in missionary and then doggy bonking. Her arse is made for doggy bonking and her slim waist was a pleasure to hold on to. The sustained doggy bonking brought murmurs of delight and I unloaded into her.

We spooned in the few minutes left and it was a pleasure having her rest her head on my chest. Shower and a brief massage later it was time for one very satisfied customer to leave. I spotted 5 other girls in the reception but none of them can hold a candle to Anni

Anni is a gentle girl who knows how to deliver GFE. You can't go wrong with Anni!

Is this the anni who came in 2017?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 11-01-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Is this the anni who came in 2017?
This house Bao Bao and Kei Kei yummy
Old 11-01-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro,

Min B boobs for these 2 recommendations?
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 11-01-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro,

Min B boobs for these 2 recommendations?
Must try bro
Old 11-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BB at 1667 is one gem that looks cute and provides good service and great gfe.

There’s almost no queue here in this house. Good place to go and nice rooms with mirrors, plus parking in front.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Must try bro
Wow!
Adding to my ever expanding and seemingly insurmountable list
😅
Old 11-01-2019, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro, are they pretty ? compared to Piao Piao (1608), Fei Fei (1612) ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1