The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2023, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Johnlee99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to hide evidence of KTV?

As per title of thread, would like to seek senior bros kind advice on this. Just for context by evidence I mean mainly smell as I think that is the most obvious one. Smell of the lady's perfume on your clothing, smell of cigarette/smoke in hair/clothes as well. Context: Told wife need OT, actually went KTV, reach home might get spot check by wife.

Hoping to hear more immediate/on the spot solutions rather than reach home immediately wash because that might draw more suspicion, maybe because usually laundry is done eg every monday for a full load, why suddenly wash just this shirt etc. Unless bros just hand wash in the shower but also might draw the same suspicion?

As per my own research I have not found any particularly convenient/easy solutions. Found things such as soak in vinegar, baking soda wtv but at that point might as well just wash already. Hence why am I seeking advice from fellow experienced bros.

As for smell of the room/cigarettes in the hair I have not managed to find any immediate solutions but for this a shower would of course do the trick without drawing any suspicion.

Some contingencies I have thought of are bringing a change of shirt to change into afterward, or spraying your own cologne but that's about it. Will appreciate any advices, TIA!

Last edited by Johnlee99; 13-10-2023 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Edited post to give clearer context
Old 13-10-2023, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to hide evidence of KTV?

Depends on what excuse you gave to go ktvs.
Meet friends la kopi, work late ? cig smell from friends/nearby table, chatting time colleague smoking.

Perfume smell, avoid girls with strong perfume.

Excuse, friend bring gf, really strong perfume, lady colleague really strong perfume.

Then legit excuse to ktv

Boss bring to ktv, friend sad, friend happy, friend want to try ktv, friend birthday.

Also, you have to be more specific, explain to who in particular ?
wife/gf/parents/siblings/relative ?
If every time go ktv need to explain to so many ppl, then you have bigger problems than evidence of ktv.

Each circumstances precautions different.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 13-10-2023, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Johnlee99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro Northern, have edited to give clearer context.
Old 13-10-2023, 03:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

You don't smoke, I guess you have friends who do ?

Get them to blow their smoke onto you at end of session, use the smoke smell to cover perfume.
Easier to explain smoke than perfume.
Fresh cologne smell will be suspicious.

For me, after trip from ktv, don't have perfume smell, girls rarely go so heavy duty on perfume that can get scented onto clothes.

For precautions, look for a windy area before going home, 5 mins should be good enough.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 13-10-2023, 07:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Get 30 minutes at a spa
Take a gold long shower
Change shirt and pants, dotnnwear jeans as these soak up smoke smell quite a bit
Bring along toothpaste/bush and mouthwash
Drink coffee or eat garlic or durian to cover alcohol breath.
Check KTV shirt for lipstick
Old 13-10-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 639 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Bro... ur wife like the sibei suspicious type..

you are playing fire.. because if she is the sibei suspicious type.. no matter how u cover ur backside.. sure she can find somthing... even if really cannot find anything she will also think of something...

so u think twice b4 u go play...

or u just use the most powerful singapore man excuse la... say u go ICT.. stay in cannot book out.. outfield cannot bring phone... 1 year play 1 time.... play 10 days in a row... stay in hotel...
Old 13-10-2023, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnlee99 View Post
maybe because usually laundry is done eg every monday for a full load, why suddenly wash just this shirt etc. Unless bros just hand wash in the shower but also might draw the same suspicion?
If your wife is really like this, you better don't visit ktv. A lady with a fixed system of doing things will detect abnormal behaviour much faster than other ladies. Her rules and her ways of doing things don't permit much room for changes to happen. You also don't have the guts to challenge her on why clothes can only be washed once a week on Mondays right?
Old 13-10-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Don try to explain away girl perfume. Unless ur wife is a stupid one they eill not be satisfied wit explanations such as colleague or fren wife using. The intensity of the perfume are diff when the person is in contact with u vs across the table. have a change of clothings or shower if possible and bring things to cover up if last resort. My favourite is those tiger balm for muscle pain as its a very strong smell and i like to workout so muscle ache is a common thing
Old 13-10-2023, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
taniban deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have a KTV kit bag and get change after your KTV session
Old 13-10-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

shower after "gym session" or "marathon training"
Old 13-10-2023, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 12
kcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud ofkcpro has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
shower after "gym session" or "marathon training"
Good idea, carry a gym bag and change into gym clothes after shower, smell on shirt will stay within the gym bag.
Also don't let your wife wash your clothes.
Old 13-10-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

You need to know what is the degree of her suspicions. There are TG groups out there for women to learn on how to check on hubby one.

On the other hand I got some friends rod liao still can continue using ICT excuse, some ignorant until can use monthly

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Old 13-10-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Magnifico is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wear long sleeve shirt, pants and a cap to protect your body and hair from the smell of cigarette smoke.

Old 13-10-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
readysteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pick up smoking..?
As for girls perfume, say that you went punch time shopping and your colleague tested on you.
Old 13-10-2023, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
slackisfunzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try rubbing hand sanitizer on your shirt
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1