The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2019, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
aedward12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
BEWARE: Scam from China (Interpol)

Hi Bros,

Just wanted to make everyone aware of a scam my friend almost fell into.

How it goes:

My friend, 'Steve' received a call from a local line (68412349) where the caller said he was from "Singpost" and Steve has a package but the package has been held by customs due to illegal contents and that Interpol was tracking this item as they suspected it came from one of the drug lords in China.

So this "Singpost" caller asked for proof that the person who is on the line is really Steve. So without further ado, my friend gave his details, IC#, phone, etc... and the caller said he will connect Steve to Interpol.... after a few minutes of waiting, the "Interpol" agent re-verfied if it was Steve he was talking to by saying:

They have records of Steve's information on their database (?!)
Then they ask Steve to confirm his identify.

"Interpol": Is your full name Steve Austin?
"Interpol": Is your identity number: XYZ12345X?
Steve: Yes
"Interpol": Your current phone number is 123456789?
:
"IP": Thanks for confirming

They advised they need to record the conversation and will get their China precinct to call in a few minutes.

Soon enough, my friend got a call from: +86-21-6258-8800
My friend checked Google and it was tagged under Jingan Branch, Shanghai Municipal Public Security Bureau. The caller intro himself as an Interpol agent on the China branch and Watsapp Steve a pic of his Interpol ID... complete with details of the "agent".

So this 'agent' tried to rat him out that the package came from a known drug lord in China and the item was sent to Steve which they are investigating but Steve was adamant he doesn't know the "drug lord" (I told him he should have said he only has a friend called El Chapo and see if the 'agent' will react on this info).

They then asked him that he needs to clear his name from Interpol and he had to go meet with the officers in the precint within 3 hours (WTF?!). But Steve said he was in Sg and cant go to China. Since Steve can't make it to China, they will arrange an agent to meet Steve in Sg.

They spoke for quite sometime but Steve just kept saying "ok", "dunno", "i see" since he detected this to be a SCAM. The 'agent' suspected Steve caught wind of this scam and told Steve he will mail him some documents last Monday.

Till now, no docs receive. Steve reported this modus to SPF.

If Steve became nervous, they will likely have asked for money to "clear" his name from their database.

So bros, beware. If you get a call from someone posing as an agent.... do not get nervous and fall for the trap just because they have your info (which you actually might have given before-hand).
Old 02-08-2019, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Re: BEWARE: Scam from China (Interpol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedward12345 View Post
Hi Bros,

How it goes:

My friend, 'Steve' received a call from a local line (68412349) where the caller said he was from "Singpost" and Steve has a package but the package has been held by customs due to illegal contents and that Interpol was tracking this item as they suspected it came from one of the drug lords in China.

So this "Singpost" caller asked for proof that the person who is on the line is really Steve. So without further ado, my friend gave his details, IC#, phone, etc... and the caller said he will connect Steve to Interpol.... after a few minutes of waiting, the "Interpol" agent re-verfied if it was Steve he was talking to by saying:

They have records of Steve's information on their database (?!)
Then they ask Steve to confirm his identify.

"Interpol": Is your identity number: XYZ12345X?
"Interpol": Your current phone number is 123456789?
:
"IP": Thanks for confirming

They advised they need to record the conversation and will get their China precinct to call in a few minutes.

Soon enough, my friend got a call from: +86-21-6258-8800
My friend checked Google and it was tagged under Jingan Branch, Shanghai Municipal Public Security Bureau. The caller intro himself as an Interpol agent on the China branch and Watsapp Steve a pic of his Interpol ID... complete with details of the "agent".

So this 'agent' tried to rat him out that the package came from a known drug lord in China and the item was sent to Steve which they are investigating but Steve was adamant he doesn't know the "drug lord" (I told him he should have said he only has a friend called El Chapo and see if the 'agent' will react on this info).

They then asked him that he needs to clear his name from Interpol and he had to go meet with the officers in the precint within 3 hours (WTF?!). But Steve said he was in Sg and cant go to China. Since Steve can't make it to China, they will arrange an agent to meet Steve in Sg.

They spoke for quite sometime but Steve just kept saying "ok", "dunno", "i see" since he detected this to be a SCAM. The 'agent' suspected Steve caught wind of this scam and told Steve he will mail him some documents last Monday.

Till now, no docs receive. Steve reported this modus to SPF.

If Steve became nervous, they will likely have asked for money to "clear" his name from their database.

So bros, beware. If you get a call from someone posing as an agent.... do not get nervous and fall for the trap just because they have your info (which you actually might have given before-hand).
Thanks for the effort to write it down, but this scam is definately not new.
Old 02-08-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I also received similar calls.

They speak english to me i said 可以说中文吗?

Then they switch to chinese i asked them to speak English.

They usually hang up after. haha
Old 02-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

This is an old scam, have gotten similar from Starhub and DHL before. Just play with them, especially if its a chick on the other end of the line. Prolong the call, breathe heavily, moan a little and tell her her voice is sexy and to talk more. She will get the idea. Haha
Old 02-08-2019, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearkid View Post
This is an old scam, have gotten similar from Starhub and DHL before. Just play with them, especially if its a chick on the other end of the line. Prolong the call, breathe heavily, moan a little and tell her her voice is sexy and to talk more. She will get the idea. Haha
Then she will says your conversation is recorded and charge you for sexual harassment.
Old 02-08-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Then she will says your conversation is recorded and charge you for sexual harassment.
Haha, I don't think it works this way.
Old 02-08-2019, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 8
LaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond reputeLaoErGePaPa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post

thanks for sharing bro

1. Lao Er Ge (double face dude)
2. milffella
3. Gilengkiat
4. blackknight24

This Donor Zapper Gang has 5 Donor Zappers with 65-70pts, one gang zap can deduct 350pts.
This gang is led by Double Face Lao Er Ge, can zap you even in zap free zone.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the info but Sg have interpol so
Old 03-08-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1400 / Power: 8
NorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud ofNorthernPrick has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
thanks for the info but Sg have interpol so
Sg Interpol report to PMO too?
Old 03-08-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Thanks for the effort to write it down, but this scam is definately not new.
Has been going on for a while. They called my parents but being elderly and kancheong they hung up and rushed to the nearest police station locally. Luckily they did, which prevented the China scammers from talking further and scamming them.

Our local SPF told my parents it’s a scam.

All these while I was at work and my parents didn’t even tell me till I reached home

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 03-08-2019, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttocaw View Post

Yup. I will just say “from DHL? Get English speaking pls. I don’t know what the fuck you saying”. They will apologize and hang up.

The China being China , when enough bros say this, pretty soon they will evolve and start trying to scam us with American English slang.
The China criminals are adaptable

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 03-08-2019, 12:27 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.scamalert.sg/

https://www.scamalert.sg/scam-detail...rsonation-scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedward12345 View Post
Hi Bros,

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 03-08-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
duyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Yup. I will just say “from DHL? Get English speaking pls. I don’t know what the fuck you saying”. They will apologize and hang up.

The China being China , when enough bros say this, pretty soon they will evolve and start trying to scam us with American English slang.
The China criminals are adaptable
If they use American English slang, then I'll use Hokkien
Old 03-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 500 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

If next time have this type of call just say this: 操你妈. Hahahaha they will put down the call
Old 03-08-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Usually for my case:
TUTUTUTUTU............

Already hang up liao. Simi lanjiao. Your friend is guilty is it? Seriously I don't care who call me (Obama, Trump or Kim), seriously fuck la. If I don't know you then don't have to listen to your lanjiao wei.

You try sending a parcel to Warren Buffet then see whether DHL or Singpost will call him.

(1) No one send drugs etc using DHL/ Singpost (which kum gong drug pusher will send drugs using Singpost). Later their delivery guy throw away their parcel, bang balls or crush balls (how many millions lost)
(2) If they send to you, then interpol should look for sender. Interpol usually will work with local police. Won't song song call you.

To be honest, if this is a real case, police will pay you a visit liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1