The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-11-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
GCEresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Does the so call " true love " still exist???

Quote:
Originally Posted by yobyella View Post
Marry also must plan. How can just hurry hurry one. Unlike making babies.
Fully agreed.
Old 04-11-2017, 02:49 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

haha true love.

after 10 years of marriage, I don't know what true love is

just a responsibility maybe? definitely not the so called GFE or feeling of being loved and fulfilled. If true love is a feeling that makes us feel good, then I don't believe true love exist and it certainly doesn't last
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 04-11-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I beg to differ.

I am married 17 years. Met my wife in uni at 21. Married her at 30. Today, we have a few kids. In spite of our work lives and parenting roles, we still find time to date every week. We have endless things to chat about, hold hands all the time and giggle at each other's stupid jokes.

Do we quarrel? Yes, of course. Am I lucky? No, silly. Everyone has to work on his/her marriage, not work on a FL. Is there true love? Yes, why not?

But it is not just the GFE fluffy butterfly in the stomach feeling. That is the result. True love is about sacrifice. Bec you love, you give. To her. You respect her. You are not a historian reminding her what she did wrong. You are not an accountant counting who benefitted more. You give her love unconditionally bec that is your role as a husband. In return, she submits to you. This is how a marriage was ordained to work. And yes, as a result, I still have that GFE fluffy butterfly in the stomach hots for her. Up until this day.

One has to have a bit of otak lah. Brains. If you are going to quarrel over trivial things all the time, how do you expect true love to sustain? Don't take things so seriously. Keep the relationship healthy. Strip away all the jargonomics of life. And you will find true love. I have tasted it. It is beautiful.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
Helpla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
I beg to differ.

I am married 17 years. Met my wife in uni at 21. Married her at 30. Today, we have a few kids. In spite of our work lives and parenting roles, we still find time to date every week. We have endless things to chat about, hold hands all the time and giggle at each other's stupid jokes.

Do we quarrel? Yes, of course. Am I lucky? No, silly. Everyone has to work on his/her marriage, not work on a FL. Is there true love? Yes, why not?

But it is not just the GFE fluffy butterfly in the stomach feeling. That is the result. True love is about sacrifice. Bec you love, you give. To her. You respect her. You are not a historian reminding her what she did wrong. You are not an accountant counting who benefitted more. You give her love unconditionally bec that is your role as a husband. In return, she submits to you. This is how a marriage was ordained to work. And yes, as a result, I still have that GFE fluffy butterfly in the stomach hots for her. Up until this day.

One has to have a bit of otak lah. Brains. If you are going to quarrel over trivial things all the time, how do you expect true love to sustain? Don't take things so seriously. Keep the relationship healthy. Strip away all the jargonomics of life. And you will find true love. I have tasted it. It is beautiful.
Wow...hopefully I'll get to experience this one day
I've zero experience with females and do not want to settle down but if there is someone that really makes me feel that way, I'd definitely take the chance
But then again, seeing how so many people are having flings outside of their marriages due to whatever reasons be it thril-seeking or to seek comfort outside can't help but make me feel that it doesn't exist lol
Old 05-11-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
smoothjazz1918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I beg to differ.

Wow, you are such a lucky guy, good for you ��
Old 06-11-2017, 02:15 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I beg to differ.

you are definitely in the wrong forum with all your gospel preaching.

if you bother to read from the men and women here, majority of them have problems and tried almost everything before they divorce or stray
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 06-11-2017, 11:33 AM
Samster

MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
you are definitely in the wrong forum with all your gospel preaching.

if you bother to read from the men and women here, majority of them have problems and tried almost everything before they divorce or stray
Feel free to skip my post. Wisdom is not meant for everyone.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpla View Post
Wow...hopefully I'll get to experience this one day
I've zero experience with females and do not want to settle down but if there is someone that really makes me feel that way, I'd definitely take the chance
But then again, seeing how so many people are having flings outside of their marriages due to whatever reasons be it thril-seeking or to seek comfort outside can't help but make me feel that it doesn't exist lol
You will. When you make the right choices. You see, life is about choices. You can choose to read and learn, or you can choose to read and argue. Like the bro above. Your choices will determine the quality of your life. All the best in your pursuits

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoothjazz1918 View Post
Wow, you are such a lucky guy, good for you ��
Thanks. It was more of hard work than luck.
Old 06-11-2017, 11:42 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Quote:
Feel free to skip my post. Wisdom is not meant for everyone.
make sure you share with your loved wife you visit the forum as much as you do. see what she feels about it and your great marriage

wisdom....lol...don't sell primary school stuff as phds
Old 06-11-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
make sure you share with your loved wife you visit the forum as much as you do. see what she feels about it and your great marriage

wisdom....lol...don't sell primary school stuff as phds
Oh, she knows. Of course. Not everyone who visits Geylang is looking for a fxxk. Some go there to collect rent, some go there to eat the frog leg porridge. Must I be the one to tell you all these?
Old 12-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Well, as what they say, True Love is a product/dream/hope that ad people sell to mortals like us. True Love doesnt exist.

I say, relationships do. People build relationships. Families build relationships. Chemistry and trust builds relationship. it takes two hands to clap. At the end of the day, when relationships are strong with great foundation, maybe true love will be created? Mmmmmmm
Old 13-11-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
NoRegrets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmm.. I think true love still exist just that it exists in different form for everybody.

Romantic love during courtship would develop into Responsibility love after marriage. It's still love just that it has evolved into another form as per the progression of your love and relationship with your other half.

I think sometimes it's because we expect the love to remain the same which is why we feel that the love is no longer there anymore.

Just my thoughts.

Cheers~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1