The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Vibers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Innocently Depraved

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelanisticWolf View Post
Wow...awesome story!! Support!!!
Support here as well
Old 07-12-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
Orangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOrangeface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thumbs up for a wonderful story .
Old 07-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

looking forward for next updates
Old 07-12-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
VSOP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibers View Post
Support here as well
Support here too
Old 08-12-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
LeikezeElliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orangeface View Post
Thumbs up for a wonderful story .
Yea, 2 thumbs up .
Old 08-12-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Vibers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by storylistener View Post
looking forward for next updates
Hope to hear soon from TS
Old 09-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
Rexess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibers View Post
Hope to hear soon from TS
Same here, hoping too
Old 09-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

hope to hear fr u soon TS..
Old 11-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 7
LukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukasStar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How on earth can I miss such a wonderful thread .
Old 11-12-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The story is so twisted but loving every part of the detail!!!

Keep posting TS
Old 11-12-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 14
godsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud ofgodsfury has much to be proud of

Omg this story!!! Wtf! So damn good!!!
Old 12-12-2017, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed the story you shared TS, shall wait here for more installments of the story.
Old 17-12-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I could hardly believe my ears. “You’re a virgin? Tommy didn’t...”

“No,” Alicia replied. “Believe me, I really wanted him to. But he told me to save it for a special occassion.”

“For me?” I asked with disbelief.

“Must be,” Alicia said, breathing heavily, “Why? You don’t want?”

“It just doesn’t make sense,” I said.

“I’ve long thought myself not to judge what Tommy does by regular common sense,” Alicia replied softly.

I shook my head. She didn’t understand. I remember back when we were in secondary school that Tommy once confessed to me that he was in love with Alicia. It was a shared secret, one I kept because it was basically a taboo love. She belongs only to our big bro.

Why was he giving her to me? Espescially now of all times when he seems to have her eating out of his palm? With her virginity intact no less.

Alicia was starting to move again, slowly griding her pert ass against me with my hard cock still embeded in her.

I groaned. Something inside me snapped. I didn’t care for whatever damn machinations Tommy has laid in place. I was also done feeling guilty about big bro. Truth be told, I too had a crush on big sis back in the day. I wasn’t going to say no to this.

I slowly stood up, still imbeded in Alicia’s ass. Then I guided her forwards to lean against the stall door with her pert, shapely ass thrust slightly back towards me.

Then I proceeded to fuck my da-jie’s asshole.

I fucked Alicia hard and fast, ramming my cock up her tight little chute again and again, making her gasp. Alicia didn’t shy away, and after a while, even thrust her ass back to meet my cock.

“Ugh... Argh... Arhh.. Arhh.. Aghh... Yes di... Yes... Like that... Arhh... Like that... Uhhh...” She moaned in quick excited whispers.

I could feel the perverse pleasure rising up inside me.

On one hand I was somewhat angry that my respectable big sis whom I’ve admired for years for her graceful and upright personality has debased herself to such an extent. It made me want to punish her.

On the other hand, there was definitely a thrill in taking possession of her. I was a little curious how far she would let me take it, whether the ‘Master’ thing was real or just all talk.

So I fucked Alicia’s ass and I fucked it hard, growing only more excited each time my cock got lodged balls deep in her ass.

“Argh, di! I arhhh... cumming! cumming! Ughhh...” Alicia gasped.

I felt her shudder again, her back arched sexily and her hands clawed against the door.

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

My lovely big sis was a slut.

A shameless slave to cock.

My cock.

My slut.

I powered through her orgasm, grabbing her hips and thrusting furiously, just using her ass as to vent my frustration at this point.

Alicia started squealing, then bit her knuckles to stiffle her noises.

I lost count of how many times Alicia came, but I didn’t nut once. Maybe it was because mum already drained everything in the afternoon.

Eventually, I got tired and pulled out of my big sis’s brutalised asshole. I backed away and collapsed back on the closed toilet seat.

Alicia’s knees buckled and she slid down against the door to her knees, her bare ass still thrust back towards me.

We were both flushed and sweaty, heaving for breath. I stared at big sis’s beautiful, pert, trembling ass and her red gaping asshole. I could hardly believe what I just did.

After a while, Alicia slowly got to her feet and turned around. She submissively knelt between my legs on the floor and started kissing my balls. Then she lovingly cleaned my cock with her tongue.

“That was amazing di,” she said breathlessly between long languorous licks of my shaft. “I love it when my master takes control of me like that.”

...You know what? I think I’m getting the hang of this.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Old 17-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
roaroyster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 17-12-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see u back TS.. pls come backk more often pls..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1