The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2017, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The beast within

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
Power story. Seems like there really is more to Denise than meets the eye.
up u bro
Old 11-12-2017, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 12
time4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to beholdtime4secret is a splendid one to behold

cant wait for update
Old 11-12-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4089 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

The first scent that hit me was the smell of Denise’s hair. This flowery sweet scent of honey and herb. I ran my fingers through her silky mane as she planted a kiss on my cheek, hugging and pressing her body against mine.

Denise seemed more eager than I was as she helped me unto my pants as I cupped her breast in my palms, squeezing down and letting the firm fullness of her love pillows fuse with my touch.

I lifted Denise’s top and she stretched her hands upwards, making it easy for me to remove it. I wanted to pull her bra off at the same time but I’m not sure why I didn’t.

It’s like Denise knew what I wanted to do. I was suddenly conscious of my actions, unsure if what I was doing is right. I’ve never felt this way before. Is it because of our age gap ?

Did the way we make love or fuck changed within such a short span of time ?

Perhaps the things and action I did when I was in my twenties is now different. ?

I wanted to smell Denise and she cradled my head in front of her breast, allowing me to burrow myself into her body as I smell her. It was impossible to fully describe what I was feeling as I let my nose roam around her body, nudging in spots and crevices that would surely attract disapproving stares if we were in public.

Denise’s scent laid the foundation of what was about to happen as I kissed her on her cleavage. Like a nursing mother, Denise peeled back her bra cup , revealing a small and almost anime like drawing of a areola. My tongue came out, slithering towards her nipples before cupping my mouth onto Denise’s breast.

I groaned as I sucked down on her firm breast, relishing the saliva that I myself left on her flesh barely half a second ago.

Denise did not hurry me even though I could feel her grinning against my body. She allowed me to take my time on her breast, playing with her bra cups, and fiddling with the elasticity of her bra straps. She was eager to get undressed, I could tell as we breathed heavily onto each other’s face.

Our eyes were locked onto each other as we fondled each other’s bodies.

By the time I took her bra off, I had licked, smelled, suck and even bitten on the padding of her pastel coloured bra. There was a visible wet patch that was constantly in contact with her nipples when i looked at the bra cups I desecrated.

I don’t even remember where my hands were roaming, we were all over each other .

Without even realising how our position had changed, Denise’s mouth was already at the tip of my cock. She kissed the tip of my erection, only the tip, her lips forming a tiny suction like shape as she sucked on me.

Only the lips mind you. Her mouth was not even opened yet.

Jim : arghhh! Argnnhh gasppp…

That tingling sensation I felt in my balls was electrifying as Denie’s lips parted just enough to slip onto my uncircumcised penis.

I groaned as her fingers played with my testicles, applying the right pressure and pressing them against each other, balancing me on a thing rope between pleasure and pain.

I was wondering why she was taking so long to suck me when I realised Denise was not just giving me a blowjob. She was trying to peel back my foreskin, making the skin fold upon itself before rolling down my shaft.

Jim : erghhhh… erghh!!! Argghhh!!

My eyes widened as I groaned grabbing onto a tuff of Denise’s hair as I tried to control the pace of the blowjob but I can’t I could feel my foreskin roll back as that sourish tease in my groin almost made me moan out loud.

The initial roll of the skin was a little tight then it began to pick up it’s pace.

Faster and faster , the sourish sensation got more and more intense, and I could feel as if a layer of resistances was removed when I felt Denise’s mouth enveloped my entire mushroom head, sucking down on my raw and vulnerable penis.

Jim : oh my god… erghhhhha… arghhh!!

When my foreskin had retracted, Denise’s tongue mimicked the hawker at the Jwee Kueh stall, scraping the insides of the metal mould for the remaining steamed rice flour, applying that treatment to the bottom rim of my dick head where my foreskin is resting.

It felt like someone ran a live current into my groin as my anus contracted the same time my cock throbbed helplessly in Denise’s mouth. Her tongue was like a snake charmer, teasing the fuck out of my cock, making me moan and groan at the same time.

As if this was not enough, Denise’s teeth.

Yes, her fucking teeth, I could feel it, she’s not biting but she was using them.

I groaned helplessly as I enjoyed the sensation of her teeth dragging against the sensitive skin of my unprotected dick head. I was experiencing a ringing in my ears, the same kind of itch and pain you get when someone drags their nails against the blackboard but I’m feeling it in my dick.

My penis, my shaft, and my testicles.

Denise : slurpppzzzz….aruuummppp…sss

Out of nowhere, a wet and sloppy suck made me moan out in the room like I was getting penetrated in the ass as I grabbed a tuff of Denise’s hair, and another, and another until I have a ponytail of sort formed , giving me a clear view of her head bobbing up and down.

It was not a long blowjob, probably about 5 minutes but I could already feel I was blowing my load.

Jim : stop stop stop…. I’m going to cum soon at this rate….

Denise gave one last long suck before removing her mouth with a pop.

She looked up at me with her sleepy eyes as she pulled out a stray pubic hair from the side of her lips and just threw it over the sofa.

I felt her straddle me and take my erection in one hand, guiding it to her love hole.

I wanted to ask her to use a condom, but it was too late.

That slippery entrance to her vagina was so warm and welcoming.

The weight alone of her wet cunt bearing down on my cock brought me to the edge of orgasm as I allowed my palms to trace the contours of Denise’s waist as she gasped, frowned and bit her lips lowering herself onto me.

Denise was controlling her descent, unwilling to force her vagina down on my cock, she was letting gravity does what it does best, savouring every inch of my shaft as I entered her most private region.

I wanted to start thrusting, it was too hard to resist but Denise had to mind fuck me further.

Denise: ernghh… ernghh… wait.. wait… egnhhh…. Let me adjust to you first…

I don’t have a big cock or anything, probably just average, about 5 inches long , I’m not sure it that was something Denise did to boost my ego or anything but it gave me a strange leel of satisfaction.

I could see her chest rise and fall, taking short measured gasp the same time I feel the vagina walls grip and squeeze onto my erection. My dick felt like Indiana jones for a brief moment, travelling down some dark unknown tomb as the walls closed in on me.

Denise’s vagina was well lubricated and as she gets wetter with each stroke, the waves of pleasure never seem to ebb.

I just keep feeling the waves of euphoria hit me, each squeeze and movement bringing me closer and closer to my orgasm.

We changed position again, with me going on top of Denise.

I grabbed her wrist, pinning them against the sofa, Denise shivered a little, perhaps from the cold or the anticipation. I entered Denise again, my mind getting the same amount of stimulation as my groin as I watch Denise moaned and struggle, putting up just the right amount of resistance to my entry.

The shaking of head, the frown, the gasping and rapid breathing before her eyes widened for half a second and her entire expression softened as I pushed myself in all the way, burying myself in the warmth of Denise’s privates.

I started to thrust a few times to find the best position and Denise’s high pitch moan made me slow down suddenly, as if I was reluctant to end it that soon

We kissed and fondled each other’s body before Denise asked me to carry her into her bedroom.

I saw the same dress she wore earlier that day on the floor near the laundry basket and Denise saw me eyeing it.

Without even a hint from me, she broke away from my body and towards the dress.

She stepped into the crumpled dress on the floor and like magic, the moment she began to pull, the tightness of the fit smoothed out any creases and wrinkles, leaving barely any visible.

I could see how erect her nipples were, pushing against the tight dress.

Denise grabbed her own hair, bunching them and tying up a quick ponytail with a cyan coloured scrunchie by the side of her bed.

The ponytail bounced and swung side to side as she scurried out of the bedroom without a word. 3 seconds later, I heard the clicking.

The clicking of heels.

The same clicking that I heard over the phone when Issac was on the line.

Denise appeared at the door, radiant smile on face as she closed the distance between us and hugged onto me.

Jim : Where’s the necklace ? wear it….

Denise hit me playfully on my chest as she went to her cupboard, her slender hands went in and out came the same cock teasing accessory I saw that morning. That choker necklace.

Denise put it on, adjusting it properly before coming towards me. She tilted her chin upwards, presenting her neck to me.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster (A)

ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I dragged her roughly towards my body and she gasped. I kissed her on her cheek before licking her chin and down to her necklace.

The rest as they say, was history.

30 mins later, both of us collapsed on her bed, soaking her bedsheets with our sweat, as we panted and stared at the ceiling.

The reality started to sink in after I emptied my semen inside Denise.

I wanted to pull out but she egged me on

Denise: I’m on the pill….. for very long already… it’s safe….

I still shook my head, I wanted to pull out.

Denise : Herman made me go for check-ups every month…. I’m clean…he’s anal about hygiene….you can do it…. Cum inside me…. Don’t worry,..

I refused.

I wanted to stop but Denise. She kept at it

She kept bouncing, and bouncing, and grinding.

Denise : ernghh… ernghh.. erngghh!!

She kept moaning by my ears.

The moans came in between nibbles of my ears, when I jerk upwards, determined to go deeper.

A hard thrust was followed immediately by a moan and a hard nibble, as if she was trying redirect the mixture of pain and pleasure back to me.

I tried to get back in control. Changing into a standing doggy with Denise kneeling on the bed.

I thought I would be able to control myself better but I was wrong.

I was holding onto Denise’s bottom but she reached her hands behind, crossing her wrist in an attempt to invite me to hold onto them. I took the bait, holding onto her crossed wrist with my hands gripping on like a mock handcuff.

I thrust harder and harder, looking at the back of Denise’s body which was totally naked by then except that choker.

Jim : erhhhhhhhhh!!!! AHHH!!!!!

Denise : erhgnnhh… enghh.. ahh !! engh!! Arghh!!

And when the explosion came, it was too late for regrets as I pumped her full with my semen.

As I tried to catch my breath on the bed, I shook my head in disgust.

Fuck, what have I done.

I couldn’t help it.

It’s her, she made me do it. It’s all Denise.

It’s been a while since I last had sex after my divorce. This release, it felt so good, so liberating. My dick was still throbbing long after my orgasm,

10 minutes later I could feel my cock getting hard again as Denise gave me a wet and sloppy blowjob. She cleaned me up good with her mouth, stopping every now and then to check that she did not miss a spot.

Jim : Denise… what are you doing ? … wait… wait… we should stop… we shouldn’t have done this…

Denise : ernmmm.. hermmh.. ermg….ermgh…

Jim : arghhhh.. erhhghg !!...

I got up and grabbed her wrist, pulling her towards me

Jim : Denise… enough… stop…. Enough… I’m done…

She looked down at my throbbing cock which was standing at attention again.

Denise : you don’t look done to me….

Denise pressed her lips against mine as she straddled me and slid herself onto my erected cock.

Pushing me down onto the bed, Denise laid her head against my chest as she grind herself slowly against my privates.

Jim : Argn… ernghhh !! wait… wwait…

Denise : erngghhh!... relax Jim…. I’m not asking for commitment or anything…. We’re all adults…. We all have our needs….

After we’re done with round 2, Denise snuggled up to me and she just kept staring at me.

Jim : I’m sorry Denise… this just feels so weird…. i…err….

Denise : Why ? … are we not 2 consenting adults… ?

Jim : but… I’m so much older than you….

Denise chuckled and added coyly.

Denise : You mean…. Say… when i’m still in my school uniforms… in JC… and you’re a working adult already… something like that ?? … hahaha…

Jim : Alright stop it…

Denise went on to tease me further as she drew circles around my nipples.

Denise : you want to fuck me in my school uniforms ? … I still have them you know…. I can call you teacher…. Hahah..

Jim : What !... no… don’t be stupid…

Denise : teacher ~~…. I forgot my homework…

Jim : oh god stop ….

I tried to get away from Denise but she clamoured onto me.

Denise : Teacher…. Teacher… can I talk to you in private ??

Denise tried to pull my hands away from my ears, giggling as she kept up her teasing.

Denise : teacher…. Can you punish me ?.. hahaha

I ignored her and tried to cover my face with the blanket but grabbed her dress instead. The soft fabric smells good, it smells of Denise as I let myself get lost in it’s scent.

Denise laughed and said nothing more, contented that she could sleep on my arms.

I don’t know how long passed before we did round 3. Then the emotional part came out of nowhere.

Denise revealed to me that Herman never once penetrated her vagina, only her anus.
Then she started to sob on her own.

Denise : I …… I just want to let you know… I’m not a loose woman…. I don’t sleep around ….it’s been a while for me too…..

Jim : I don’t see how this detail is going to make things less awkward for the both of us….

Denise smiled and sobbed softly , saying that she’s been masturbating herself since she broke up with her boyfriend back in her university days with a dildo.

Denise : It’s been years since I had a real …… a real…. One… inside me…

We drifted to sleep after that.

19th January 2017
Wednesday

4am

I got up and put on my pants, turning to see Denise sound asleep after a night of heavy love making.

She looked exhausted, so am I but I can’t bring myself to spend the night.

Right on que before I shut the door to her bedroom, Denise wished me goodnight.

Denise : Night Jim…. …

I watched her stretched her arms, turned to the other side, curled up cuddling her bolster and fell back to sleep.

I replied right before I shut the door behind me.

Jim : Morning Denise….

20th January 2017
Thursday

9.30am

It’s been a day since I had sex with Denise, I didn’t call nor text, neither did she.
I’m starting to wonder if I needed to do something. Maybe text her or call. I even thought about going online to a sex forum like sammyboy to ask for advice what to do after an unexpected encounter.

I sat at the pantry at the office, drinking my coffee as I stared blankly into space, trying to get my head in order. I’m still trying make sense of what happened in the past 48 hours.

10.30am

Soh came in with a folder in hand and asked everyone to gather for a briefing.

Soh : New job guys…..referral by Tony……. Yeah.. that crazy rich Australian….

Soh gave me a quick rundown and explained that Tony doesn’t really send referrals our way but when he does, it meant that it’s important. Someone close to him and the past couple of times he did, the clients all paid well and on time.

Soh : Tony is like our god of fortune ok…. Don’t fuck this up….

Nelson : What is it about ?? …. Another Taoist rites ah… hahha… Jim can take the lead… I think Jim simi religion also can hahaha….. even the wooloowooloo tribe dance from Africa Jim also can dance…
Old 11-12-2017, 11:30 PM
Samster (A)

I threw a ball of paper at Nelson as the guys laughed.

Soh shook his head

Soh : …. 2 day trip to Malaysia….. and we’re going to a shooting range….

Eric : wah…. So happening ah…. Is it the same one we brought Tony to the last time round… this client another Rambo wannabe is it haha…

Soh : Yeap……. Rich people get off shooting stuff up I guess….. so listen up.

Soh told us the new client’s name is Ryan

Soh : I’ve only communicated with him via mail and text, it seemed he’s not fond of talking on the phone….anyway…

Soh told the team that there are 2 parts to this project.

Ryan will be conducting some business in KL first before the lot of us drive down to the range.

Soh : Now…. We will be carrying a large amount of cash…. 9k USD each….

Soh explained that we will be helping Ryan split up the money he needed to conclude his business since there is a limit to the amount one can bring into the country.

Soh : Ryan will be making a withdrawal as well in Malaysia, so we’re to make sure he don’t get rob….

Eric : why so troublesome ?? why can’t he withdraw it all over there ?

Soh : Not our place to ask such questions…..how clients want to move their money it’s their problem…. Moving on…

The business deal will take place in a hotel, of which we will not be a part of.

Soh : I made it clear we don’t do drugs and shit… if it is, we will walk…. And Ryan reassured us that it’s not…. Still…. I said we will only ensure his safety and will not take any part in the conduct of his business….

The money we will be carrying shall be handed over to Ryan the moment we arrive at the hotel , thereafter it will be deposited into the safe.

Soh : We will then follow Ryan to the bank, he makes a withdrawal, and we head back to the hotel….

Soh pinned up a large map made of 4 pieces of A3 size paper on the board.

The whole lot of us will be staying at intercontinental in Kuala Lumpur.

Soh : The bank, is a short walk over to wisma. BSN, Bank Simpanan Nasional….

Ryan will make the withdrawal, we will make sure he makes it back safely into the hotel. It’s a short walk away, just a couple of blocks.

Soh : That is it…. We are all free and easy and that concludes the 1st day’s work…

Mohan : Hmm… sounds good… shouldn’t be hard…. Do we have individual rooms at intercon ? hahaha

Soh : No… 2 to a room….it’s just to sleep and shit… what more you want ?? !

Eric : What about day 2 ?

Soh : Ryan will be settling his business on day 1…. Day 2 morning… we will be taking a short drive to the same shooting range we brought Tony to previously…

Rizwan : can we play also hahaha ? ….

Soh : I don’t know… Tony was generous to offer the last time… I’m not sure about Ryan….he might offer to treat us…. Or if you want… pay on your own….

Soh told the team that since this is our 1st job with Ryan, he wants us to be extra careful.

Ryan has booked the entire range that day for his private shoot, so Soh said the only danger from that is probably Ryan himself especially if he’s not familiar with a weapon.

People do get trigger happy and lose their head for a brief moment.

Soh : These group of people are our rice bowl guys…. Don’t fuck this up…. We want recurring business…. Understand ? … keep him alive also…. These people sometimes watch too much TV, they might get certain ideas about the weapons…thinks they are james bond and shit…

Everyone nodded.

Soh : Dates wise… I’m trying to firm them up, so keep the next week free….. kids, grandmas, girlfriends… please make arrangements…

We were dismissed to prepare for another short personal protection project when Soh called Nelson and me aside.

Soh : Alright… Jim…. Nelson…. Follow me… we’re going to pay Ah peng a visit… Tony wants to get some fireworks again….. valentine’s days shit…. Feb 14 coming soon….

I nodded.

Ah Peng.

I briefly asked Rizwan about him after we helped to load the firecrackers into the yacht during the party.

Ah Peng owns a couple of Kelong up north of Singapore. His day job is still the legitimate fish and crab rearing business but trying to survive on that is really hard. Which is why he started to bring in stuff that he could sell.

Being a stone throw away from Malaysia waters, he has devised a technique and established a good network with local fishermen and other kelong owners.

As long as you can name it, Ah Peng can bring it in.

Over the years, he has helped to smuggle in all sorts and manner of stuff from Balut ( developing duck embryo ) considered a delicacies among southeast Asian countries to exotic pets, lizards, turtles even a crocodile.

These are the small ticket items.

Ah Peng charges high for more challenging task, such as smuggling a human.

He only does it one way, out. Only if you are getting out and word is he only accepts jobs from a handful of trusted confidant.

What would anyone want to be smuggle out you ask ?

Well, work permit expired. Committed a crime, who knows. Plently of reason.

Rizwan told me smuggling people is just hearsay . It’s always someone who heard from someone who heard from someone.

No one knew exactly how Ah Peng got his goods into the country. Soh told Rizwan that there are rules in trades like this.

Some questions you don’t ask, the same courtesy is extended to you too when Ah Peng don’t ask you way you want the goods you want.

We got into the car with Soh and he drove us towards the jetty where we will take a short boat ride.

We arrived in Lim Chu Kang and Soh parked along the side of the road.

Soh : Ok… Jim your first time here ….. I’ll make the introductions later….

Jim : ok…

I could smell the saltiness of the sea as we waited near the jetty as Soh made a call. About 5 minutes later, a single motor powered boat arrived and we hopped on.

Another 5 minute on the water and we docked at a Kelong.

It felt as if I had just arrived in another world.

This is not the concrete jungle that we’re used to. Everything here looked so old and makeshift.

We walked along rickety planks and went under a large tarp that provided shelter from the afternoon sun. A lazy dog bask in the sun as I watch a swam of flies buzz near a line of salted fish.

A round and stained marble table sat in the middle of the place we were standing at and I assumed it was the dining area. 5 chairs of varying designs and colours were pushed against the table leg and a rusty tin can full of cigarette butts dangled off the side of the table, held by a red raffia string.

Soh : Ah Peng !!.... where are you ??

A thin and tanned man that looked to be in his forties emerged from a room covered by a cloth instead of a door.

He had a permanent scowl on his face as he squinted his eyes and looked at me.

Ah Peng : Who is he ??

Soh : Jim…. The missing one I’ve been searching for so long….

Ah Peng : Ohhh… that one ah… hahaha… finally find liao….

Soh made the introductions and it was when Ah Peng started talking that I realised his personality is totally different from his looks.

At first impression if you see someone like Ah Peng on the street, you would think he’s some gangster wannabe asshole. His tattooed arms, chiselled and tanned face with that perpetual frown, I bet he’s those that would surely get some random spot-checks by the authorities along the street.

He might as well have the word ‘bad guy’ tattooed across his forehead but I find him to be a very nice and personable person.

Ah Peng is actually quite soft spoken and even the way he smokes, there was a hint of class to it.

He is the last person that underage smokers should see.

Why you ask ?

Because Ah Peng makes smoking looks good.

Anyway, after some small talks, Ah Peng took out a large shopping bag of fireworks and handed it to Soh.

There were all tightly wrapped in clingwrap and Soh took a rough glance at the quantity.

Ah Peng : I’ll pack them in ice for you….

10 minutes later, Nelson and I carried an ice box each, filled with fireworks and a layer of ice with some seafood on top.

We left the Kelong without anyone so much as casting us a second look.

The goods were loaded up into the vehicle, then we drove straight to Sentosa and loaded them onto Tony’s yacht.
Old 11-12-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster (A)

Easy peasy. Job done.

Soh called Mohan to send Tony the invoice and that was it.
Soh told me he knew that there’s an element of risk even though we are doing the delivery, which is why he makes it a point to rotate all the guys with tasks like this.

Soh : Everyone does it…. We all take turns….

25th Jan 2017
Wednesday

10.30pm

I finally mustered up enough courage to call Denise after a whole week has passed.

I thought it would be really awkward but it was not.

Denise answered the call as if we were some old friends that knew each other so well that there was no need for any surface greeting.

Denise : What you want ?

Jim : I… I just want to call and … you know….

Denise : Are you 18 Jim ?.... post puberty ah ??

Jim : What the fuck ? ….

Denise : Then there is nothing to talk about la… don’t be silly… haha…

Denise asked how was I getting along and I told her about the upcoming trip to Malaysia.

Denise : Be careful…. I know the kind of company Soh is keeping….he’s all about the money… you understand where I’m coming at ??

Jim : Yeah… I know…

Denise ended the conversation casually, asking me drop by her place for a drink after my trip.

26th Jan 2017
Thursday

8.30am

We were at the office early that day because we were scheduled to pick up Ryan first at his house before heading to the airport together.
We loaded our luggage into the vehicles and the group of us reached the condo in town at 9.45am.

Soh gave Ryan a call but there was no answer.

He dropped Ryan a message next and was asked by Ryan to send someone up to help him pack and gave Soh the unit number.

Soh : Jim… you go up and see what he wants….. Mohan, Eric , Nelson stay with the vehicles…. The rest follow me to the lobby…

Jim : All go up together la…

Rizwan : you scare he rape you ah… haha

Jim : fuck you la..

Soh : Ryan’s text asked for 1 guy…. You’re helping to pack the money…. 1 point of contact for this…….

I shook my head and went on ahead into the lift.

I got out and was treated to a nice view of the entire marina bay district. Sure is good to be rich.

I hit the doorbell several times but there was no reply.

I called Soh on our walkie talkie.

Jim : Soh…. No reply at the door… can you call him ??

Soh : hold on…

Eric had to buzz in just for the kick of it.

Eric : Operation saving private Ryan has commenced…. Jim taking the lead….hahah… hiak hiak hhiak….

I shook my head and ignored Eric’s comment.

Mohan chipped in too

Mohan : D -day brother…. We’re landing at Omaha… ahha…

Soh : Diam la !! KNN….. Jim… Ryan is opening the door now…

I told Soh that I’m switching off the walkies in case Ryan hears another one of those stupid comment.

I heard the door lock turned.

There was a loud cranking sound followed by the creak of a heavy door.

The moment I laid eyes on Ryan, my eyes widened and my jaws dropped.

Ryan : Hi I’m Ryan… nice to meet you….

I double checked the unit number but I was right.

Ryan is not a man.

Ryan is a female but I was not stunned by the fact that Ryan is a girl.

Surprised yes.

Stunned ? No…

My jaws dropped not because of how beautiful Ryan is. How shapely her figure was, or how long and toned her legs were.

My jaws dropped because Ryan had only a top on, totally bottomless below.

She had on a long sleeve men’s shirt, making me conjure up the image of some hot babes the morning after a one night stand and without clothes to wear so she chose to put on her boyfriend’s clothes or something. The shirt was not only folded at the sleeves, the ends were knotted into a ribbon.

That was how I could see she was bottomless. I mean her vagina was literally staring at me.

She fucking looked like she’s a cut out from some fashion magazine.

Ryan is just out of the world fucking pretty. I mean literally in your face kind. She’s has that cool ice queen look but her smile, my god, it would melt anything.

Ryan : hey… come on in

I hesitated for 3 seconds but Ryan had already walked back in. I followed her into her master bedroom, staring at her backside.

She’s definitely Singaporean from the way she speaks.

I entered and saw a bundle of money on the bed.

Ryan : Whats your name?

Jim : Jim… my name is Jim…

Ryan : Do me a favour Jim…. 9k each bundle…. And into that stack of wallets by the side…. Thanks…. I know I’m late… let me get change real quick….

She entered the masterbath and left me with the bundle of money,

Wow. I mean like it’s the first time I’m seeing her and she left me alone with a stack of cash on her bed.

I shook my head and I grabbed a bunch of 100 dollar bills in USD to start sorting them out.

Before I could start counting, I froze.

I froze, jaw dropped again and so did the bundle of money.

Through the reflection in the mirror of the masterbath, I watched Ryan put her leg up on the toilet bowl, sprayed a hiss of shaving cream on her legs and held up a razor. Then in a smooth motion, she bent forward, dragged the razor gracefully up her long leg before rinsing it off at the tap.

I could feel the hard throbbing of my cock as I stared eyes wide at what was happening.

I don’t believe this.

I don’t fucking believe this.

She bent forward again, pulling up another smooth stroke stopping awfully near her privates as she took another look at her groin area.

I felt a squirt of my precum stain my boxers as Ryan shrugged her shoulders once and started to shave her nether region.

I blink twice and chuckled softly in the room.

It was one of those moments in life that you would remember.

I mean how often does an average bloke like me get to stand in a posh designer master bedroom, with a view of the prime Marina Bay district , a bundle of cash on the bed and a to catch a glimpse of a hot pretty girl in the bathroom.

Life is truly kind to me that day.

I looked at Ryan again and she stepped into the shower after removing all her clothes.

I started to count the dollar bills and 10 minutes later, Ryan stepped out again, totally naked with only a white towel around her hair.

I could not help but steal a glance and Ryan was grinning at me as if I’m the one that is weird.

Ryan : Never seen a naked woman before ??

Jim : hahah… I have….

Ryan : Don’t get ideas Jim…. I’m not interested in men… haha… … be professional yah ? … haha..

Jim : don’t worry… you’re not the first client I’ve seen naked ….

Ryan went to her wardrobe and started to pick out her clothes.

Her alluring smile and her toned sculpted figure made it hard for me not to keep staring.

I went back to counting the notes and a weird idea popped into my head as I broke into a smile.

So now is it saving private Ryan , or is it Shaving Ryan’s private ??

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Old 11-12-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 9
Sigg4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah yeah more more
Old 12-12-2017, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really love your work bro ilock. camping for more!
Old 12-12-2017, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1718 / Power: 18
Spud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant futureSpud_Boy has a brilliant future

wah, all the pun in the different part of the stories... really wonder how u get all ur creative juice...

Bros/Sis on the up list: nil

Pls be patient & will share 16 Green Apples every 24hrs

Priority will be given to bro/sis above +8pts
Old 12-12-2017, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

This is a very good read, great work TS.
Old 12-12-2017, 11:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
WinLiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best read so far in this forum
Old 12-12-2017, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3131 / Power: 21
Spermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond reputeSpermster has a reputation beyond repute

One of the best ive read bro!
Old 12-12-2017, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Mayers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 12-12-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

Jim seems to get all the luck with the ladies!

I do hope Denise features more in this story. She seems to have genuine chemistry with Jim.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pusswaffle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping n support.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1