The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

Old Yesterday, 02:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 3
fallen11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Nice FR. Anyway, I dunno how chio is 1st SYT, wat time u went or where she stands in the club, but so far, I think the mkt rates for the chio ones is abt 3K. Of cos, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so is very subjective. But I guess I’m slightly picky la, I usually go for those who stand right along the end, where most of the chio ones r @. Anyway, I dun think u need to be scared abt spoilling mkt la, cos honestly, even if we dun spoilt the mkt, the Sushi & Kimchi boys will. Plus as stated above, wif the influx of more thiongsters coming in, u can well bet the prices there will only go up.
Most girls still adhere to standard rate of 2.5k for st. Some chios ones do hang up and sell for 3-4k for st. My chioest one ever only went for 2.5k. Usually these chios ones are quick to be brought away, especially by japs. U really have to be faster than them!
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
KoreanAjooma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lol just call them Japanese and Koreans... no one refers to Singaporeans as chicken rice kids, right?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 4
jeffhardyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreanAjooma View Post
lol just call them Japanese and Koreans... no one refers to Singaporeans as chicken rice kids, right?
My suggested nicks for SG guys is Satayboys Frankly, I dun think there’s anything wrong wif giving nicks to other nationalities, as long as it stays within the conversations of the locals. Come on la, it’s not as if this is unique only to Singaporeans. Ang Mos oso stereotype & nicknamed all chinese as “Chinks”, the English oso nicknamed Pakistani as “Paki”, the PRC like to call Indians “阿星” & we all like to call PRCs as Ah Tiongs etc.I’m pretty sure they called us other names as well, which TBH, I dun mind. Giving nicks doesn’t mean disrespect, juz our local way of identifying ppl. If u think this stereotype, then pls name ppl frm one country that dun do that. No punts intended, Cheers
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 2
rahkshi007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Nice FR. Anyway, I dunno how chio is 1st SYT, wat time u went or where she stands in the club, but so far, I think the mkt rates for the chio ones is abt 3K. Of cos, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, so is very subjective. But I guess I’m slightly picky la, I usually go for those who stand right along the end, where most of the chio ones r @. Anyway, I dun think u need to be scared abt spoilling mkt la, cos honestly, even if we dun spoilt the mkt, the Sushi & Kimchi boys will. Plus as stated above, wif the influx of more thiongsters coming in, u can well bet the prices there will only go up.
Around 9pm i went.. I am also picky person 5555... Me too like usually like those stand along the end...

Might be out of topic....
Want to share with bro here some photo i shot During the expo.. Will add more if I have more free time....

http://dropcanvas.com/bvibs?expand

Last edited by rahkshi007; Today at 04:26 PM.
Old Today, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Would recommend bros to stay around Thonglor/Ekkamai areas. Used to stay at Ratchada/Huay Kwang there but found that there are too many tiongs there nowadays. And if you want to travel to town area or sukhumvit by taxi or uber, the jams are a big headache both going and back.

Thonglor/Ekkamai are quiet places with many hipster cafes that you can explore or get your breakfast in the day. Thai local food is aplenty too along Soi 55, just dont go into those Jap/Thai fusion restaurant. If you want to travel to tourist places, it is all along the BTS line.

And for me at night, I can just walk to Nunglen/DnD/Funky for clubbing as I like clubs with thai bands rather than those full on EDM like Onyx. Overall, an area with affordable hotels that are quiet in the day with things to explore and eat and can travel easily to town for your shopping etc. Going back to hotel after a night of crazy drinking at those clubs in Thonglor also wont be chopped as taxi confirm turn on meter when the ride is just 3mins away.
Old Today, 03:13 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
funboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
Would recommend bros to stay around Thonglor/Ekkamai areas.
Sorry don't mind i add this.

There's a lot hotels right at Thonglor/Ekamai party place. Below is my personal pick. Sometimes its good to have change of atmosphere. One night stay also ok. 555. Do note its at the other end of Thonglor but still very near to RCA and Thonglor/Ekamai night spots. Driving around no problem.

10 out of 10 girls stayed there with me were sextisfied. *Ahem* i mean satisfied with the hotel settings since they like selfie. Models/pretty or so called Net Idols sure like it. Actually net idols very grey since some not so famous.

Last edited by funboi; Today at 03:45 PM.
Old Today, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 11
osamalee is one of the Best!osamalee is one of the Best!osamalee is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueMove4G View Post
Correction; the soi should be opposite Naraya Boutique, naraya is located on the right if you standing facing at soi 24/1.
Thanks i shall visit this place next month when i am there anymore good suggestions?
Old Today, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 269 / Power: 11
osamalee is one of the Best!osamalee is one of the Best!osamalee is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
5555 maybe those are really authentic thai massage wor. Usually if got special service they will have album for you to see the girls leh. Or ask all girls come out sit at sofa or line up for u choose.

Tulip massage is directly under Thonglor BTS. Totally blackout tinted shop front. So you cannot see what's inside. Door open is a hair salon but at the counter you likely see a ladyboy or one not so young female and she will ask you what you want for massage.

555 sexy massage girls also like to throw eyes smile at you steal your heart.
This location also very convienient for me. I shall try to visit this place on my short trip next month. I should have enough bullets to fire cannons while i am there haha
Old Today, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yawarat, try it. It's Good
Old Today, 08:04 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 583 / Power: 20
funboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to allfunboi is a name known to all

Duno where to share this. Its not a lupsup bar. More like a entertainment chill chill club place. Name is Maggie Choo at silom rd. If you enjoy jazz you will like it. They also have bands and many theme events. I think Sunday or what is gay night so please avoid it that night. 555. Unless u love it. Check their Facebook for info.

Atmosphere good for bring your pretty girls go chill chill with bottles of champagne, wines or cocktails whatsoever. Must cultivate a lovely night mah then will have good sex later. 555 Sit n relax. Good place for business talk also. The dancer girls working at maggie choo can sit with you tcss also at your request. Small money, if not sure just ask. If u sibei good talk can try hook the dancer for supper 555. The lead girl for the dancers used to work sg clubs, so some of u chiong sg clubs may recognize her. Still as pretty hot as ever wana bang her 555.

Last edited by funboi; Today at 08:24 PM.
Old Today, 09:02 PM
Samster

legolas99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2000-3000 baht can get longtime in bkk nowadays?
Old Today, 09:11 PM
Samster

legolas99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

duplicate. how to delete?

Last edited by legolas99; Today at 09:12 PM. Reason: duplicate
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal