The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

duplicate. how to delete?

Last edited by legolas99; 11-12-2017 at 09:12 PM. Reason: duplicate
Old 11-12-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Duno where to share this. Its not a lupsup bar. More like a entertainment chill chill club place. Name is Maggie Choo at silom rd. If you enjoy jazz you will like it. They also have bands and many theme events. I think Sunday or what is gay night so please avoid it that night. 555. Unless u love it. Check their Facebook for info.

Atmosphere good for bring your pretty girls go chill chill with bottles of champagne, wines or cocktails whatsoever. Must cultivate a lovely night mah then will have good sex later. 555 Sit n relax. Good place for business talk also. The dancer girls working at maggie choo can sit with you tcss also at your request. Small money, if not sure just ask. If u sibei good talk can try hook the dancer for supper 555. The lead girl for the dancers used to work sg clubs, so some of u chiong sg clubs may recognize her. Still as pretty hot as ever wana bang her 555.

You talking about NongDeardy the pole dancer?
Old 11-12-2017, 10:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
ArtOfForeplay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tia Bejean will be at Krystal
Old 11-12-2017, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 18
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoma View Post
does someone have experience with kapoo club in bangkok? please share your experience. thanks
there is an entire thread dedicated to that at one time. search for it
Old 12-12-2017, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by despicableme View Post
Would recommend bros to stay around Thonglor/Ekkamai areas. Used to stay at Ratchada/Huay Kwang there but found that there are too many tiongs there nowadays. And if you want to travel to town area or sukhumvit by taxi or uber, the jams are a big headache both going and back.

Thonglor/Ekkamai are quiet places with many hipster cafes that you can explore or get your breakfast in the day. Thai local food is aplenty too along Soi 55, just dont go into those Jap/Thai fusion restaurant. If you want to travel to tourist places, it is all along the BTS line.

And for me at night, I can just walk to Nunglen/DnD/Funky for clubbing as I like clubs with thai bands rather than those full on EDM like Onyx. Overall, an area with affordable hotels that are quiet in the day with things to explore and eat and can travel easily to town for your shopping etc. Going back to hotel after a night of crazy drinking at those clubs in Thonglor also wont be chopped as taxi confirm turn on meter when the ride is just 3mins away.
A very nice and affordable hotel on Thonglor is Somerset Thonglor, right next to Ainu restaurant/pub.

I usually stay at one hotel no more than 3 nights. There are so many nice and affordable hotels in BKK, and more seem to pop up every week. It is fun to try them out as each one tries to outdo others in design and creativity. It also allows me to explore different soi's and neighborhoods.

Can't wait for my return in March!
Old 12-12-2017, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Is it long forgotten? Or no longer good to go? Tawandang is pretty nice if u got girls got car (no car taxi la) n want eat want drink want thai band and entertainment.
Good for in-house brewed beer, makan (their signature dish is pork knuckles). Used to be my regular haunt awhile back, and had a lobang waitress fix us a good table (without reservation on peak nights). Was surprised she greeted me after donkey years last month, still on the payroll.

Caught Carabao in concert 2 months back. After 10+, thais dance at their tables reflective of their free spriritness, having a ball. So unlike the staid local atmosphere in Dempsey here. There's a Ramintra branch and a new setup (forgotten where).
Old 12-12-2017, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
There's a Ramintra branch and a new setup (forgotten where).
Rama 3....
Old 13-12-2017, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 9
onelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of lightonelasttime2207 is a glorious beacon of light

Where is good for countdown?
Old 13-12-2017, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 13
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.siam2nite.com/en/events/bangkok-nye-2017

in reply to onelasttime2207
Old 13-12-2017, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
A very nice and affordable hotel on Thonglor is Somerset Thonglor, right next to Ainu restaurant/pub.

I usually stay at one hotel no more than 3 nights. There are so many nice and affordable hotels in BKK, and more seem to pop up every week. It is fun to try them out as each one tries to outdo others in design and creativity. It also allows me to explore different soi's and neighborhoods.

Can't wait for my return in March!
If you do not use much facilities in the hotel other than for sleeping, a cheaper alternative will be serviced apartments. Around half the price of a normal hotel for a comparable room. Of course you will not have as much of a customer service compared to a full fledged hotel. A basic security guard, door man and receptionist will still be available. In most cases, have gyms and a pool. If you are looking for cheaper choices, good rooms, privacy then serviced apartment is quite worth it.
Old 13-12-2017, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Good for in-house brewed beer, makan (their signature dish is pork knuckles). Used to be my regular haunt awhile back, and had a lobang waitress fix us a good table (without reservation on peak nights). Was surprised she greeted me after donkey years last month, still on the payroll.

Caught Carabao in concert 2 months back. After 10+, thais dance at their tables reflective of their free spriritness, having a ball. So unlike the staid local atmosphere in Dempsey here. There's a Ramintra branch and a new setup (forgotten where).
I have a theory using this example when it comes to attitude of thai girls. Usually those who likes EDM places like Onyx/Demo/Route are quite superficial and not hi-so but like to act hi-so. Those that prefer more local pubs like 3 days 2 nights/maldives or local clubs like Nunglen/Dnd are more fun to be with and more real and down to earth. Usually have a better time with those girls and at those places.
Old 13-12-2017, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I’ve similar theory like yours but 3 days 2 night now seems death. Was popular once a upon the time where many hiso partied there. As for mao deep, in general all about the same.

And yes clubs situated along thong lor/arena 10. Many hisos, not to forget Ainu/Thay and so forth. A couple of thai friends told me Goldy will open this Friday. Same spot as funky, or rather funky change it’s named to Goldy after a nearly coming to two years of hibernation.
Those girls that only go full on EDM places, I always ask them why. They say they dont like thai music and dont like places with Thais. So ok they want to act upper class, but usually they are not. The richer friends of mine they always jio me go local places. They like thai people and they like thai music. And they usually dont associate themselves with farangs, especially older farangs. They do have young farang friends whom they know from school. Just more fun to be with minus all the crazy shit. Also no problem communicating in English which for me is really important, even if not that hot also ok.
Old 13-12-2017, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

only loso puyings will pretend to act hiso...

real hiso puyings can carry themselves well so will not try that hard... also they do not want to be mistaken as prostitute by steering clear of older farang men 555... face is very important in siam land...

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 14-12-2017, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I’ve similar theory like yours but 3 days 2 night now seems death. Was popular once a upon the time where many hiso partied there. As for mao deep, in general all about the same.

And yes clubs situated along thong lor/arena 10. Many hisos, not to forget Ainu/Thay and so forth. A couple of thai friends told me Goldy will open this Friday. Same spot as funky, or rather funky change it’s named to Goldy after a nearly coming to two years of hibernation.
Good to know they finally put the insurance pay-out money from their self-inflicted fire back to work. Since Funky closed, I didn't care much about DEMO because all they have is EDM and hiphop.

Last time I was sitting right outside DEMO and noticed 3 very young-looking mainland Chinese party goers. I was wondering if they couldn't get in because of their age. Also, it dawned on me that perhaps this the beginning of the new wave of young generation of Chinese bursting onto the BKK scene. Gone are the tour bus loud spitting Chinese. Soon we will be asked at agogos, pubs, and soapies whether we want to pay with Alipay or WeChat.

Good place to hang before heading to Arena 10 is the intersection of Thonglor and soi 10 where you can chill with Thai bands at Atmos, 7th Street or Reunion right across.

Damn miss BKK!
Old 14-12-2017, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
I have found a list of BJ joints for my next short trip there. Been chionging in bkk so many years but suprisingly i didnt visit Bj joints/shower houses/full service massage joints/fish tanks until now. Its time to start!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1